Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly Pakistan just proved they can strike inside India anytime they want, In fact, we took 12 days to strike they struck us in 24 hrs. secondly, for all I care 200-300 jihadhis is fake anyway. you seriously think that place had 200 terrorists sitting there after knowing india will strike soon.

Absolutely yes, they never imagined a strike on a camp so deep inside Pakistan. All they must have expected is another commando strike on the launchpads which must have been evacuated.

Firstly Pakistan just proved they can strike inside India anytime they want, In fact, we took 12 days to strike they struck us in 24 hrs. secondly, for all I care 200-300 jihadhis is fake anyway. you seriously think that place had 200 terrorists sitting there after knowing india will strike soon.
The strike was over 4-5 targets and the total number of all these strikes was put at 350. Please get the facts right first. It was not just Balakote which was attacked.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Somewhat correct but not correct. Our subs have been chasing their two subs for last four days and waiting for orders to sink them. Once they sink these two subs, Pak has nothing to stop us from dominating their coastline and southern borders.

Chinese should also be factored in since Gwader is in Pak and I think China won't leave it undefended. China might try loaning a few of their subs or may guard it directly??

Bcz of our pilot guy... That guy ruined the plan and golden opportunity

Yea, it's not for me to disrespect or cast aspersions on a warrior & hero; but I really wish he'd have disengaged. He really torpedoed our plans and chances by ending up alive in Pakistani hands.

And the Government dithered too long as well. Honestly, I'd have escalated things exponentially after he was caught. It was for Pakistan to decide whether they follow Geneva Conventions and hand him back or not; but we needed to ramp up the attack. Instead we dithered and then the pictures & videos came out and the Liberal/Kandahar Brigade started their bullshit. And now Imran Khan has played a pretty clever turn or "daav" as we say in Hindi.

And that too from Tamilnadu, South India which is very important for BJP for 2019. If we had left him for later day, whole of south India would have called it ill treatment of a south Indian by North Indians.

Can we retaliate after he is back or peace settlement is a done deal now?

And that too from Tamilnadu, South India which is very important for BJP for 2019. If we had left him for later day, whole of south India would have called it ill treatment of a south Indian by North Indians.
Sir, I can categorically say that's pure unadulterated BS. The only ones who do talk like that are the Dravidian Parties & the communists both restricted to one particular state respectively and both - a fast dying breed.

Abhinandan will be asked to seek voluntary
Retirement for breaking Rules
Such a large force maneuvering when 24 aircraft are being taken on by 8 interceptors, it is very very important to maintain formation integrity. You dont *censored* around like a rambo. That happens only in movies. We have seen the videos of redflag ex etc and do I need to harp on the formation flying aspect to win battles? This engagement must have been controlled from an AWAC by IAF who had a very detailed view of the airspace as it must have been coordinating between all the interceptors. When you disobey instructions, you kind of create a crisis for the person controlling the battle and force maneuvers which may be detrimental for the overall air battle.

Didn't knew you are just another one who just want blood to be able to troll on internet.

I am more inclined to meet objective. Which of my demand seems illogical to you?

Did I missed dismemberment of Pakistan to soothe your fragile ego?
Whoa!!

Chill man. Of all the guys here, I always thought you had a more evolved sense of humour.

Then again these are trying times. It gets to the best of us.

Relax. Was kidding. Don't go IAF on me.

Sir, I can categorically say that's pure unadulterated BS. The only ones who do talk like that are the Dravidian Parties & the communists both restricted to one particular state respectively and both - a fast dying breed.
I have to second this. No one thinks these kind of nonsense here. Also, in Kerala, even communists and congress don't talk like this. In Tamil Nadu, only in some Dravidian Political Party circles (that too without ANY traction) because of the Tamil Eelam history.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
No awacs were damaged during Taliban attack on air base

Kasab was not Pakistani

Osama was not in Pakistan

Kargil intruders were militants

LET was banned

These are some of your government lies. If we deserve the Nobel, you deserve being the world's terrorism factory.
Welcome back, buddy. Where did you disappear? Long time no see online.

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
Status
Not open for further replies.