Status
Not open for further replies.
most important question- will there be action after Sushma completes the OIC meeting? I had told @Milspec we will do something after MBS leaves. I think we will do something after Sushma gets back.
I think there is a folly in our leadership's thinking: they believe world shall propel India's interests if we use our diplomatic abilities well. Their goal is to make India a major softpower to propel her interests. This has been a common motif in all things our current administration does. Economy, Military, Diplomacy (duh). But I believe, the truth is that if you are doing great yourself world will stand with you. Heck they will accomodate you. We have it the other way round. Countries do not become what they are by world shaping them, they become by their on actions and they shape the world's treatment.

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK and Volcano
The day you serve, let me know. We will talk further.

One thing I remain scared of here, is the arm chair general. Not seeing the picture. They are more dangerous than a desk bound serving general, by a slight margin.

This is your delusion,you think this is about the armed services.You think military makes the decision,in our democracy these politicians do.And once again they have failed us.The only positive i will see out of this is if the near escalation to total war leads the pak military to rethink its terror sponsor strategy(i know they won't for long) but atleast for say 6 months or so no major cross border attacks or jem/let strikes.But on the next terror strike we do NOT back down.I can only see positives if the above takes place.Otherwise you can spin it any way you want,our civilian leadership has chickened out again.

P.S : I may not be a serviceman but i have relatives who are,and my uncle is a retired personnel of chandipur missile testing facility.Infact in my younger days i have personally witnessed a missile launch from there.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
In my opinion, we should do it often and every once in a while penetrate their airspace deep - say 10-20 kms. Their opex budget would go haywire. Their air crafts log in unnecessary flight hours. Let's bleed them by a 1000 cuts now. It's an oppurtune moment.

Reverse Lingchi, eh? And our cuts are going to go deeper and make them bleed faster.

I would love to see them do 2000+ sorties a week just to keep up with the IAF.

This goddamn Shoorpnakha and Jai-italyji are the part of Lutyens Mafia in BJP.
I think this stuff runs deeper, this is an ideological folly : Indo -Pak Stand off 2019

India, never has quite faced isolation so we always work in the way we work. China did so. Pakistan did so. Its like those monks who face confinement to build themselves up. That is not in India's DNA till now.

This is a defeat afforded by that kind of ideology.

Yes.

But honestly, let me ask a reverse: What is better? Going all out militarily or breaking them economically then going in at will when required?

How are you going to break them economically?Did the world impose sanctions on them?If we had doen huge hardware damage atleast in aerial and naval attack avoiding civilian targets and without making land advances beyond forward posts ,we may have taken losses that we could easily replace but the damage to pak military would be irreplaceable.They couldn't have replaced their losses with their current economy.After that they wouldn't dare do terror strikes against us,atleast until they ahd basic defenses back up which would be years.

This goddamn Shoorpnakha and Jai-italyji are the part of Lutyens Mafia in BJP.

No bhaiji. Evn if we are cutting out their kdneys and roasting it for breakfast we need to make ourselves look like the good guys. The entire OIC must condemn pakistan for going against us and tell them you have not taken Theka of Ummah.

No bhaiji. Evn if we are cutting out their kdneys and roasting it for breakfast we need to make ourselves look like the good guys. The entire OIC must condemn pakistan for going against us and tell them you have not taken Theka of Ummah.
I guess there we will disagree -- unless it was a sarcasm. You don't become what you are by letting others tell you what to do next. You decide it yourself and then shape world's opinion about you.

Shall Punjab CM be allowed to visit Wagha to bring back our Pilot?
Why not? To maintain parity Hardeep Singh Puri and some important Sikh dignitary from the SAD should be there too. They can dance the Bhangra or the Giddah as soon as the Wing Commander crosses over.

Yes.

But honestly, let me ask a reverse: What is better? Going all out militarily or breaking them economically then going in at will when required?
I guess your tagline will happen. "Pakistan will fight itself till last Pakistani".
Issue is that in the process of destroying itself in will inflict a lot of pain on us as well. We are big enough that we will survive that. Only it will leave lots of nasty scars all over.

Its like living with a druggie and violent neighbour. In the long term he will kill himself or herself due to their habits. But the bad part is that they will also run over your cat or worse your baby before they do so.

This is your delusion,you think this is about the armed services.You think military makes the decision,in our democracy these politicians do.And once again they have failed us.The only positive i will see out of this is if the near escalation to total war leads the pak military to rethink its terror sponsor strategy(i know they won't for long) but atleast for say 6 months or so no major cross border attacks or jem/let strikes.But on the next terror strike we do NOT back down.I can only see positives if the above takes place.Otherwise you can spin it any way you want,our civilian leadership has chickened out again.

P.S : I may not be a serviceman but i have relatives who are,and my uncle is a retired personnel of chandipur missile testing facility.Infact in my younger days i have personally witnessed a missile launch from there.
Pakistan can brought to its knees and Pak Army tamed only if we threaten them with dismemberment and show them that we can free pakistan from their hold by making them look like Hijras. We had a chance go abegging.

Status
Not open for further replies.