Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the return of the pilot is with the rider to bury BDA videos of the Balakote strike. It would suck if India doesn't release BDA.

They have no choice but to return the pilot. It's not wartime, so they can't say they will release him after the war is over.

The military has pointed out it's up to the govt now, so hopefully we will see the BDA videos soon.

Reactions: Nilgiri
Modi said this in statement 'Aur pilot project hone ke baad scaleable kiya jata hain. Toh abhi abhi ek pilot project ho gaya hain. Abhi real karna hain... Pehle toh practice thi'
Kehna kya chahte ho modi bhai???

I have a very strong feeling about what happened to PAF pilots in POK. We wear our national insignia on our shoulders. same is true about PAF pilots also. But the POK guys thrashed and nearly killed the guy from PAF. Why? Was it due to their hatred for Pakistan? Seems most plausible. Pak Armed forces are hated in POK.

That's a interesting point though

I have a very strong feeling about what happened to PAF pilots in POK. We wear our national insignia on our shoulders. same is true about PAF pilots also. But the POK guys thrashed and nearly killed the guy from PAF. Why? Was it due to their hatred for Pakistan? Seems most plausible. Pak Armed forces are hated in POK.

Or the Pak pilot assumed he was over India and decided to tear off his insignia and pretended to be an Indian.

I looked at screenshots of abhinandan when he got caught.... There is no national insignia on it

Modi said this in statement 'Aur pilot project hone ke baad scaleable kiya jata hain. Toh abhi abhi ek pilot project ho gaya hain. Abhi real karna hain... Pehle toh practice thi'

This is a test match, not a T-20. What happened till now was only warm up.

Reactions: suryakiran
I was saving this punchline for @safriz . You beat me to it.

I mean Pakistanis are fair, blue eyes, ruddy cheeked, muscular. How can they be mistaken for dark ugly short squat gangadeshis. No sir. The Kashmiris pulled a fast one. They thrashed the said pilot and on being caught - oh teri, yeh pakistani hain! Hazaar Lanath humpar jo use na pehchaan paaye. Waise janaab, dekhne me in toh bilkul hindustani lagtaa hain.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
They have no choice but to return the pilot. It's not wartime, so they can't say they will release him after the war is over.

The military has pointed out it's up to the govt now, so hopefully we will see the BDA videos soon.
well airforce said whatever we were asked to bomb we bombed, so i feel nobody was there. a big intelligence failure

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia

Can you translate it sir? Unfortunately i hated my hindi teacher in school and ended up not learning Hindi, now i tremendously regret it :ROFLMAO:

Can you translate it sir? Unfortunately i hated my hindi teacher in school and ended up not learning Hindi, now i tremendously regret it :ROFLMAO:
It means, "we had a pilot project till now". he reffered to bringing back Abhi. Than he said, "We need to complete the next pilot project". which means another job. he than said w.r.t Pak, "We have unfinished job, what we did was just practice".

But with Modi around, we will get the another opportunity very soon as he agreed to de-escalate only after he was told that everykind of terror against India will end.

This is what we have been hearing for 70 years. Modi just proved he is the same. THERE IS NO WAY I OR ANYBODY IN MY FAMILY ARE VOTING FOR MODI IF THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY.

Modi Modi bandh karo. If this is how this is going to end, he also got his patloon wet because someone else told him something. Bloody hell, why not give Priyanka a chance. At least untested. Maybe she will turn out like her grandmother. At least there is a chance. With Modi, we now know he is the same as everybody else.

Reactions: Neo-da-Leo
pak air space still shut down.. and we are already thinking this has de-escalated.
we are getting back our pilot even after we downed their aircraft and responsible for death of one of their pilots.

what I dont get still:
what was the purpose of showing the f-16 was used? are we expecting US to allow us to retaliate? are we expecting US to retaliate economically?

It means, "we had a pilot project till now". he reffered to bringing back Abhi. Than he said, "We need to complete the next pilot project". which means another job. he than said w.r.t Pak, "We have unfinished job, what we did was just practice".

I really hope we dont buckle and he delivers the goods. Else, Modi is just one more spineless PM.

pak air space still shut down.. and we are already thinking this has de-escalated.
we are getting back our pilot even after we downed their aircraft and responsible for death of one of their pilots.

what I dont get still:
what was the purpose of showing the f-16 was used? are we expecting US to allow us to retaliate? are we expecting US to retaliate economically?

I don't claim to have any inside info on this matter, nor am I an expert. But maybe India's hoping the US could ground the Pakee F-16 fleet, or at the very least deny spares/make a few other moves to punish Pak that tilt the scales in a conflict.

When the dogfight first occurred, and it was discovered that F-16's were involved, I read some messages that the US was greatly displeased with Pakistan using American weaponry for unauthorized purposes without prior clearance.

Reactions: Nilgiri
Screenshot_20190228-231050__01.jpg
baba is back 😎😎 72 hours means 3 days it also means maha shiv raatri

Status
Not open for further replies.