Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way that F 16 pilot has died

He was also a Wing Commander
SO, we had one of our Wingco as captive and PAF lost a Wingco. We lost Bison and they lost F-16 upgraded to blk50/52 standards. Who won the dual? Do I need to spell it out?
But I still maintain that our Wingco did wrong. Long back, two F-15s were flying a formation in US and collided. One of them lost half the wing. The trainer in the rear cockpit commanded ejection and ejected. But the pupil decided not to eject and flew the aircraft and landed safely. USAF terminated the services of the pilot who landed the aircraft with half the wing missing. Boeing Hired him as their Chief Pilot.
There is no place for stunt pilots for circus flying in a uniformed service. Follow the rules or get out. My motto in life has been,"Rules are for the fools to follow, for wisemen they are just guidelines". But if you decide to disregard the rules, show that wisdom which justifies your decision.

Whoa!!

Chill man. Of all the guys here, I always thought you had a more evolved sense of humour.

Then again these are trying times. It gets to the best of us.

Relax. Was kidding. Don't go IAF on me.

My bad if I could not get your humor, definitely not the best of the time. I am somewhat pissed off what has happened.

Or perhaps your clubbing me with you know who was pushing the envelope and breached one hang of the escalation ladder. :p

Reactions: _Anonymous_
I hate test matches....... Bouncer daal ke sir tod do pakio ka... But there are only few days left to elections

This is what we have been hearing for 70 years. Modi just proved he is the same. THERE IS NO WAY I OR ANYBODY IN MY FAMILY ARE VOTING FOR MODI IF THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY.

Modi Modi bandh karo. If this is how this is going to end, he also got his patloon wet because someone else told him something. Bloody hell, why not give Priyanka a chance. At least untested. Maybe she will turn out like her grandmother. At least there is a chance. With Modi, we now know he is the same as everybody else.

You guys have no patience. Falcon's already pointed it out earlier, this is going to be a long game. And as Modi said, it's all just starting.

Do you guys really think Pak will end terror just because we bombed some camps and shot down an F-16? If we end now, all this will only make them much more resilient.

We have to bring them down to their knees. We need to bring them to a condition where they have to come begging to us to stop. That's when we can dictate our terms. Until then we are going to keep poking at them, testing their patience, until it's time for another big attack.

Reactions: Nilgiri and RATHORE
I think if this had happened in 2018 we would have won the info ar as well clearly, but I think due to elections govt especially Modi avoided any press conference and didn't took any credit for the operations.

Also some of the rouge media would have blamed him for any war time casualty. e.g Abhinandan.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Now back to homecourt:

D0ggqckX0AA7J6H

Reactions: Volcano
You guys have no patience. Falcon's already pointed it out earlier, this is going to be a long game. And as Modi said, it's all just starting.

Do you guys really think Pak will end terror just because we bombed some camps and shot down an F-16? If we end now, all this will only make them much more resilient.

We have to bring them down to their knees. We need to bring them to a condition where they have to come begging to us to stop. That's when we can dictate our terms. Until then we are going to keep poking at them, testing their patience, until it's time for another big attack.

When a bakra is fat, you are supposed to cut it. Not say, here is more. Thoda aur more.

Anyways choda yaar.

Where's the time for all this? In less than a month and a half we'd be facing general elections unless you're suggesting some kind of mini emergency due to our on going skirmishes with Pakistan which'd likely escalate in a short while & which the opposition seems jittery about.

Reactions: RATHORE
Lol. No. That's not how it works.
you mean to say NSA did not gave the location information and was it IAF who monitored it with Heron-TP and then same was fed to netra. and final decision of Modi/NSA had IAF too in the decision making body and they(IAF) were not just ordered after final decision was made?

My god! Been away just few hours and the thread is full of pessimistic teenagers who will put Hasan Nisar to shame!

We broke every Pakistani promise, every threat, every delusion with impunity and the kids here are crying! WTF Man! Guess they opened their mouth too much and now feeling ahamed by teasing.

This has opened the flood gates where we are free to conduct strike anytime we want, any deep want and make a mockery out of Tactical weapon nuclear power. We have humiliated them so much that Zaid Hamid was crying today with tears on TV. The only time they came to hit back they were thwarted, killed, made to lie and then again humiliated in public.

They got our pilot and in single night, one single night we raised the temperature so much that they literally begged us to take back our pilot. For a Islamic atomic republic whose identity is nothing but this it's worst then death. The sense of despodency in Pakistan, the helplessness is at extreme level.

I don't understand how can some crybabies think it as defeat! Too much social media outspokenness may have left them humiliated otherwise this is one very very solid win where we dominated the entire episode, even when we lost a pilot we made them return it without a single appeal and promise of de-escalation, if anything provoking them even more. How can you even possibly feel it as a defeat? Got some issues you need to work kids.

My god! Been away just few hours and the thread is full of pessimistic teenagers who will put Hasan Nisar to shame!

We broke every Pakistani promise, every threat, every delusion with impunity and the kids here are crying! WTF Man! Guess they opened their mouth too much and now feeling ahamed by teasing.

This has opened the flood gates where we are free to conduct strike anytime we want, any deep want and make a mockery out of Tactical weapon nuclear power. We have humiliated them so much that Zaid Hamid was crying today with tears on TV. The only time they came to hit back they were thwarted, killed, made to lie and then again humiliated in public.

They got our pilot and in single night, one single night we raised the temperature so much that they literally begged us to take back our pilot. For a Islamic atomic republic whose identity is nothing but this it's worst then death. The sense of despodency in Pakistan, the helplessness is at extreme level.

I don't understand how can some crybabies think it as defeat! Too much social media outspokenness may have left them humiliated otherwise this is one very very solid win where we dominated the entire episode, even when we lost a pilot we made them return it without a single appeal and promise of de-escalation, if anything provoking them even more. How can you even possibly feel it as a defeat? Got some issues you need to work kids.

Yes this thread should be closed. To be reopened on next conflict.

Reactions: Neo-da-Leo
Where's the time for all this? In less than a month and a half we'd be facing general elections unless you're suggesting some kind of mini emergency due to our on going skirmishes with Pakistan which'd likely escalate in a short while & which the opposition seems jittery about.

Why should this end any time soon? The election can come and go, this can continue indefinitely.

Pakistan doesn't have the ability to match India sortie for sortie. In just a week, they can easily start faltering, considering the IAF has kept the pressure up over the last 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.