Status
Not open for further replies.
why telecom industry take the automobile industry, in western countries it is pretty hard to find a cars with manual transmission (I am not talking about M3/4's) and most of the cars produced are automatic. In India it is other way around automatic has a premium over manual transmission.

Its not just allowing private companies there needs to be fair, transparent & open competition , in India whether it is cement, automobile, broadband..etc we end up having cartels. These cartels simply milk money as the market is big enuf.
that reminds me of joke, I was teaching my wife to drive stick shift this vacation in india, she was telling my dad that in the worst possible neighborhood in the US, if you leave your stick shift, it won't be stolen, my dad seriously cracked up.

• Agree
Reactions: jetray
From now on... Pakistan has a new name.... Tiawan.

1551390942832.png

Now who so ever goes to PDF or want to troll Pakistani, should call them Tiawanese and their country as Tiawan. For all I know this is the reason why Chinese treat them like their '53rd state' -- If not Taiwan than Tiawan is fine too!

They haven't made satellite images of the 2016 strikes either. It's simply military policy.
there is no better way of putting Pakistan GHQ under pressure than releasing the Litening pod BDA videos, we have released BDA of Kargil, This is what a GBU 16 Paveway does to a mountain, Spice would do something very similar.

Last edited:
The replies in that thread LOL. Poor Topi, he is in way over his head.

We need to make a proper book : history geography and official website of Tiawan.

Baba-e-Quam : Laal Topi Zaid Zaman Jaleeluddin *censored*ruddin Buckruddin Hamid.

Current President-Prime Minister : The Cat-Eyed Chaiwalla
1551392571575.png

Past Leader : Admiral-Jernai-Mar-shell Aladeen
1551392648009.png

National Anthem :
Tarana-e-Topi

Nation Language :
Arabic

National Animal and Biggest Export :
Donkey

Famous Scientists :
A.Q Khan
The Chief Nuclear Development Sinctist; Procurer of Goats; Mac Genious
1551392930842.png

Biggest Invention
The Water Fueled Car

Last edited:
Whats the best we have right now on the wreckage analysis of the potential F-16?

Its all confusing to me right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Sathya
There's nothing you can get out of the wreckage pics, forget about it.

We need to create new ones.

Its hillarious how they (Pak SM nutjobs) went after even the AIM-120 stuff (implying that India apparently sourced this from "Tiawan" to use in some staged stuff)....without even a basic attempt to use occam's razor on the issue.

Ft7cSaq.jpg

Defense.gov Contracts for Friday, November 17, 2006

Raytheon Co., Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $269,646,834 firm-fixed-price contract modification. This action is exercising an option to purchase 500 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM) Air Vehicles (AAVs) Air Intercept Missile (AIM) – 120C-5 missiles and rehost. This effort supports foreign military sales to Pakistan 100%. At this time, total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete April 2011. Headquarters Medium Range Missile Systems Group, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., is the contracting activity (FA8675-05-C-0070/P00028).

As time goes on, the desperation is really setting in for them (thanks to ISPR frontloading everything emotionally to try impulse-win the info war). I'm enjoying it somewhat heh. I think we are very correct to play this lot more long term and cooly. But let's see.

As time goes on, the desperation is really setting in for them (thanks to ISPR frontloading everything emotionally to try impulse-win the info war). I'm enjoying it somewhat heh. I think we are very correct to play this lot more long term and cooly. But let's see.
Funny thing is that in other forum, they are clamouring and confusing US Airforce Contract No with serial no. And claiming that JF-17 fired the missile becuase ..... China.

Funny thing is that in other forum, they are clamouring and confusing US Airforce Contract No with serial no. And claiming that JF-17 fired the missile becuase ..... China.
so Raytheon gave them source codes to integrate their missile into an air craft with Russian Engines and a Chinese Radar. I mean if I was not voting Modi I would call that JF-17 as a Jumla Feku Fighter

Exactly the kind of thing that ISPR frontloaded on them.

This is akin to wild swinging of arms and no footwork in boxing. Opponent just needs to give you little room to exhaust yourself and then fall over like an idiot.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
so Raytheon gave them source codes to integrate their missile into an air craft with Russian Engines and a Chinese Radar. I mean if I was not voting Modi I would call that JF-17 as a Jumla Feku Fighter
Don't ask me. In some universe Raytheon and CATIC are collaborating.

for the first time I am agreeing with Zaid Hamid.. why are Pakistan giving away Abhinandan just like that? why is their airspace still locked down?

Status
Not open for further replies.