Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately looks like IAF Balakot strike missed it's targets.
How 5-6 Spice 2000 all missed at once is a huge mystery.

if a quick jettison of some of these bombs is what the IAF did then they deliberately disabled the fuse and it would not have exploded upon impact on ground. If the jets carried multiple spice bombs (hypothesis), part of the inventory used for the attack, the rest would be jettisoned to reduce the air load and increase the speed as they headed back to the base. These might be the ones that were not used for attack but shed as they sped back.

But having said that the man has done very good analysis.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sathya
if a quick jettison of some of these bombs is what the IAF did then they deliberately disabled the fuse and it would not have exploded upon impact on ground. If the jets carried multiple spice bombs (hypothesis), part of the inventory used for the attack, the rest would be jettisoned to reduce the air load and increase the speed as they headed back to the base. These might be the ones that were not used for attack but shed as they sped back.
My bigger issue with this is that they are only investigating sites shown to them by Pakistan. Naturally, Pakistan won't give an inkling of sites which might have suffered the damage.

I hate Modi because he is not sharing the reality. Apparently, the nerrative now is that "we shot a F-16 and Pakistan was using F-16s".

Sorry to say but it has started to feel like demonetization all over again.

"he is very unwell, he's unwell to the extent that he can't leave house because he is really unwell"
He is lying. Too much repeating. Too much blinking. He is not a poker face at all.

Unbelievable. The FM of a nation actually offering alibis on behalf of a terrorist and explanations on why he can't be arrested and produced in a court of law. Apart from the economic morass, here lies the moral carcass of a nation called Pakistan. In this 70 year old journey, I think we should pause and think how far we've progressed and how deep in a hole they've sunk themselves into.

There are some rumours in BR that PAF fighters were downed in the initial balakot operation that took them by surprise....and added to why they retaliated so quickly
Todays technology no one can hide things.....Forget an air crash.....So let us not become Pakistanis to be spreading propaganda.... because that would demean our legitimate points....

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Most neutral media questions our inability to present any evidence to public. Are we really stuck in the cold war era where people have no right to information? Or do we have to wait for them to be displayed for BJP election rallies? Coming from a multi-national environment, people are just laughing at how we are happy to show a piece of debris from a missile but hesitant to present concrete evidence which is already in possession. We can claim we downed a B2 bomber or we wiped out every terrorist in their soil, but everything just remains a claim for now. How many people here actually think the whole incident had caused no injury to our air force's reputation? Escalate or descalate, but people deserve to see that their leaders are not fooling them or taking their trust for granted. You dont say you want to look tough and let your enemy look better in the open world. Hopefully my last post in this thread, apologies for the negativity.

Good Day!

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
My bigger issue with this is that they are only investigating sites shown to them by Pakistan. Naturally, Pakistan won't give an inkling of sites which might have suffered the damage.

I hate Modi because he is not sharing the reality. Apparently, the nerrative now is that "we shot a F-16 and Pakistan was using F-16s".

Sorry to say but it has started to feel like demonetization all over again.

I would wait for OIC to be finished. It is way too important to mess it up. It would be stupid to do anything until that is finished. I'm not ready to judge him until OIC is concluded.

Most neutral media questions our inability to present any evidence to public. Are we really stuck in the cold war era where people have no right to information? Or do we have to wait for them to be displayed for BJP election rallies? Coming from a multi-national environment, people are just laughing at how we are happy to show a piece of debris from a missile but hesitant to present concrete evidence which is already in possession. We can claim we downed a B2 bomber or we wiped out every terrorist in their soil, but everything just remains a claim for now. How many people here actually think the whole incident had caused no injury to our air force's reputation? Escalate or descalate, but people deserve to see that their leaders are not fooling them or taking their trust for granted. You dont say you want to look tough and let your enemy look better in the open world. Hopefully my last post in this thread, apologies for the negativity.

Good Day!

yes, it is becoming a problem.

yes, it is becoming a problem.
It has been a constant problem with BJP --if not modi. They have a poor record for evidence.
They don't lack initiative but somewhat poor in accountability regarding quite a few areas. Previous governments lacked both. May be it is sheer inexperience. May be they are cut from the same cloth.

cant believe what I am reading.. the biggest Modi supporters are losing faith but @Guynextdoor still has hope on Modi.. and still the suspense continues..
Never judge a book by the cover....
The most cynical person has a core that believes deeply in a sense of ultimate justice and hope.
Without it humans would have died long back.

Even Pakistanis have faith in Army, IK , China and Allah Subhanahu wa Taa'la .... In that order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paro
Apparently he had radar lock on one f-`16 and thats why he persisted.Probably wanted to avenge PAF daring to enter and bomb our land and got a bit too much josh,wanted the kill.He did get his kill,but was ambushed by a 2nd f-16.
Come man
Find it sad members here are attacking our pilot here....in almost scapegoat fashion. They should know better not to do that with not enough picture of what happened (its kept foggy for a reason, except of course what the enemy wants to blab about it feelings wise).

No one was actually there and its just been a cpl days. I am sure he himself has lot to say on the subject.
He compromised him self and IAF ops details all his Ops manual recoved by Pakistan

He should have calculative in his approach
Even a noob defence enthusiast
Knows capabilities of F-16 BLK 52 with AIM-120C5 that to More than one

He was Senior wing commander please
Let national pride side his move was pure stupidity from his part which compromised IAF

He was MKI pilot for Many years Don't know why all u guys not Counting out the things he revealed by Know to PAF and Pakistani's planners

Seriously Guys Stop defending stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.