Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no choice. If Pakistan Army or Air Force, we could have restrained. There we negotiate with state actors. Now in effect Pak is saying they will do conventional and nuclear threats to protect the terrorists. This has long term implications- India has no choice but to become a regional hegemon and control the environment.
Apologies dude, do you think that India is dealing with a 'state' here? We are dealing with a Mafia called ISI and Pakistan Army.

This may seem strange but events that have happened seem to fit into the puzzle

Theory suggests that Pakistani nukes have been transported to Saudi

The 3 Boeing-777's were cargo class,why would Saudis travel in a cargo plane,that too when all of Pak airspace has been closed.

Even Trump said that the decades-old problem is getting to a permanent solution

This may seem strange but events that have happened seem to fit into the puzzle

Theory suggests that Pakistani nukes have been transported to Saudi

The 3 Boeing-777's were cargo class,why would Saudis travel in a cargo plane,that too when all of Pak airspace has been closed.

Even Trump said that the decades-old problem is getting to a permanent solution

this is worse than game of thrones fan theories.. what would the regular peedeeff poster do if there was no nuke? those folks would hide small shots in their undies and take a shot in the restroom.. they are addicted to this and cannot and would not let it go..

Apologies dude, do you think that India is dealing with a 'state' here? We are dealing with a Mafia called ISI and Pakistan Army.

yes. But there are still ways to deal with them once the terrorist group is off their shoulders. I don't think we needed to respond to them downing our pilot of Lashkar and Jaish people had been finished overnight by Pak to prove their commitment. We'd have given them a warnng and stopped. But this is not how things have happened.

yes. But there are still ways to deal with them once the terrorist group is off their shoulders. I don't think we needed to respond to them downing our pilot of Lashkar and Jaish people had been finished overnight by Pak to prove their commitment. We'd have given them a warnng and stopped. But this is not how things have happened.
Oh well. I think ISI and PA are the terrorist group. But anyways.

Here is how you deal with a Mafia: You threaten their trade, their family or their life. Otherwise, they have 1000s of ways around.

this is worse than game of thrones fan theories.. what would the regular peedeeff poster do if there was no nuke? those folks would hide small shots in their undies and take a shot in the restroom.. they are addicted to this and cannot and would not let it go..

I don't think 100 low yield weapons can be transported in a bunch of small 777s.

Unbelievable amount of cynics here, Pakistan just have to lie a bit and rest of the work is done by even senior most members here!!!

One 1st day Pakistan lied about F-16 and all senior members here were hell bent on proving Pakistan is right. Now some social media person wrote a propaganda piece about strike missing the target and rest of the work is done by us, without even questioning the authenticity which even an illiterate in my village will do.

US killed Osama, never released any evidence, here IAF is adressing the nation, presenting irrefutable evidence, even accepted by ISPR and yet we are in full swing to propagate ISPR propaganda and lend legitimacy to it.

Look at these people, and they wanted FULL WAR couldn't digest a single propaganda article, couldn't ask legitimate questions and they wanted war! Lol. The only thing that can bring satisfaction to their ears is we lost, such a defeatists.

Dear everyone if you can't trust IAF and fall for any propaganda piece you are not ready for war. Reduce consumption of social media and visit normal people and you'll be surprised how far you are disconnected from normalcy. If my words seems harsh please forgive me but war is not video game or bollywood movie to be presented to you with every step, belive if you want or migrate to the country you trust.

This forum is becoming propaganda tool, worst then PDF as people here sugarcoat cynicism and present it as a fact. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.