Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is we are trying to win a war by a battle. That never works. Battles go by the whims of weather, luck, your own prepration and what not. Wars are won by depth and commitment.
I agree to the point.....This war is not over ... and we have to be patient .....

Probably the take out is....

1) A bison got a F16 kill......
2) Terrorist attack would have repeucations....And surgical strike was not 1 odd action.....

This battle is a long one......

@Bharath ; @R!cK ; @Shajida Khan

& all others who're depressed

Following @nair 's lead, I'd advice you to be in constant touch with @randomradio. This is personal experience speaking. Interaction with him is like tonic for a depressed soul. All your doubts would be dispelled. You'd come out rejuvenated and if not you'd learn the meaning of the term - stoicism.

• Agree
Reactions: Sathya
cant believe what I am reading.. the biggest Modi supporters are losing faith but @Guynextdoor still has hope on Modi.. and still the suspense continues..

becuase my assesmnet of Modi is always accurate. In the same way my assesment of him becoming a PM as flawed is accrate, my assessment of him in the current situation is quite accurate too- you are concerned with action. I'm concerned with action plus impact. It took us 8 days to respond to Pulwama. It's been barely 48 hours- they just aren't gonna stand back. And the next strike will be massive.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro
Following @nair 's lead, I'd advice you to be in constant touch with @randomradio. This is personal experience speaking. Interaction with him is like tonic for a depressed soul. All your doubts would be dispelled. You'd come out rejuvenated and if not you'd learn the meaning of the term - stoicism.
Oh I have a better cure. Its called ZaidZamanHamid. He is my problem free philosophy.

I agree to the point.....This war is not over ... and we have to be patient .....

2) Terrorist attack would have repeucations....And surgical strike was not 1 odd action.....

Leave everything! Suppose we have lost 10 MKIs, 4 M-2000s and 9 Migs. The next question will be, can we still fight them toe to toe? Answer is yes and so war can continue. If not in sky then in ocean. If not in ocean then in desert.

I never doubt India's depth. Its our commitment I am doubtful about.

Pakistani try to hit a brigade HQ in response for a non military strike & people are talking about de escalation. Indian military won't let this slide, no they can't let this slide period.

Reactions: Enquencher
I guess I am stuck here:
we Indians need to know that this is not the end. Us crossing the LoC in the air was the first strike. it needs atleast a few followups for us to be confident its not the end.. because under the previous regimes - one failure brought everything to a grinding halt..case in point - SARAS..

I guess I am stuck here:
we Indians need to know that this is not the end. Us crossing the LoC in the air was the first strike. it needs atleast a few followups for us to be confident its not the end.. because under the previous regimes - one failure brought everything to a grinding halt..case in point - SARAS..
This was not even the beginning....

*censored* try to hit a brigade HQ in response for a non military strike & people are talking about de escalation. Indian military won't let this slide, no they can't let this slide period.
Well if we go after their Bishop, they will certainly try to 'check' our queen. Even though the idiots don't know that you don't 'check' queen.

irrelevant points. There is no utlity to these claims unless we give people convining proof. Unlike Uri where the message was to be given only to PA, now the people of both countries are stakeholders, along with opinion of the international community and the press.

When there was a strike on JEM HQ IAF took the risk knowing fully well that it planes could be shot down & pilot captured so where the f**k this dhoti shivering de escalation BS all of a sudden ? If you are not ready to take risk & looses than sorry just let disarm our military forces....for God sake 50 soldiers have been killed by a state sponsored terrorists.

modi going to TN to launch dev projects.. he did say in an earlier speech yesterday "we should not stop development.. thats what they want".. but heck all my development projects (code and software) have stopped.. barely moving.. how the heck is he doing all that.. i dont know..

if that happens I ll be so happy..
@randomradio dude where are you?

There is no choice. If Pakistan Army or Air Force, we could have restrained. There we negotiate with state actors. Now in effect Pak is saying they will do conventional and nuclear threats to protect the terrorists. This has long term implications- India has no choice but to become a regional hegemon and control the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.