Indian Aircraft Crash Notification

Russia and flying does not mix well together. They should take all these russian junk helicopters and fighters and put them in a metal crusher and float new tenders... with Russia excluded.
Bad weather....

ZP 5164 the helicopter that crashed

FGEpKESWQAEkOJh.jpeg

Reactions: Tatvamasi
It's interesting how many Pakistanis are excited and making up stories. They do see the world from their narrow military-centric point of view. Sabotaging their officers is a norm there, including the famous case of the exploding mangoes.

It's interesting how many Pakistanis are excited and making up stories. They do see the world from their narrow military-centric point of view. Sabotaging their officers is a norm there, including the famous case of the exploding mangoes.
Of course, we celebrate the end of enemy military commander.

So you want to generalize about 180 million people. Have spoken to several of these Pakistanis and not 1 wants to show excitement and glow on a sad occasion like this. 17 souls have left today. Families will be mourning and devastated and you think people are excited? Come on be sensible - only on line trolls and global "internet warriors" will be excited. Its a sad day for the sane that anyone has lost their lives like this. RIP for all the lost ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatvamasi
Celebratory posting of death of Indian armed services personnel is strictly not allowed. First and final warning.
So you want to generalize about 180 million people. Have spoken to several of these Pakistanis and not 1 wants to show excitement and glow on a sad occasion like this. 17 souls have left today. Families will be mourning and devastated and you think people are excited? Come on be sensible - only on line trolls and global "internet warriors" will be excited. Its a sad day for the sane that anyone has lost their lives like this. RIP for all the lost ones.

Yes, culture comes as a whole.

There you go:

CDS is someone without operational command.

As if we cares,
We dont care what you thinks or not.

Between no wonder why the Pakistan is like a shitty nation and their PM is running around the world with begging bowl.
Priorities my friend .
Gen Rawat had faced deaths several times during his accomplished service .
And we have a lot of talented officers in our armed forces.

Yes, culture comes as a whole.

There you go:

CDS is someone without operational command.
I wouldnt want to judge ALL Indians in the same manner or make assumptions about 1.2 billion on the actions of a handful.
Safriz is entitled to his opinion and he is an internet global warrior. In reality he is a pussy. I know he is.

Lesser pussy than you, who ran away from every forum and failed to uphold his opinion.
What I said anyway, defended it, no matter what , and still stick to my opinion.
Thats a pussy in your books, then I am glad to be one.
Check Asterix on PDF 😗
Maybe because he's gainfully employed maamu, admiring his bank balance & not on the dole admiring his balls or whatever apology for one that he has.

Reactions: Superkaif
It's obvious that enemy will cheer for our loss, I do the same with a pakistani loss too. What's the big deal in it or what else you expect from an enemy.

Reactions: Chain Smoker