Indian Political Discussion

You sound quite insecure.

Honestly.

You are speaking to a guy who belongs to a community that barely numbers 60,000 Indians.

Regardless of how I ream your types online, do you honestly believe Parsis (any Parsi) is "clamping down" on your rights?

Can you provide some examples or are you just trying to employ bombast for effect?

Also, if you do not like being secular, you should try to move out of India. We are a secular country. It must be causing immense mental agony for you.

Cheers, Doc
Not insecure but showing you the ground movement.
and you areh pissed off when Hindus claim their rights , so i will bracket you in people against us. You want your Nehru status quo to continue majority treated as a minority and minority appeased and given carte blanche , why should we agree to that anymore?
You are a Secular country because we Hindus were Secular, you pushed us too far now,that Secular time out card is not going to work anymore. Time for a change, Secularism out and Hindu Rasthra in, don't worry you won't be harmed.

Besides how are you going to stop if Hindus decide to not be Secular' You will give perks,freebies,luxuries to keep Hindus in your Secular camp? when they could get it all themselves by just thumping on the desk and claim their right, it you who must be worried, 10 years must be quite a agony , did you consider moving out? The only reaming is your types get online and offline in real world and its giving you a serious sense of insecurity and whether you are relevant against the behemoth that is gaining traction everyday.

Not insecure but showing you the ground movement.
and you areh pissed off when Hindus claim their rights , so i will bracket you in people against us. You want your Nehru status quo to continue majority treated as a minority and minority appeased and given carte blanche , why should we agree to that anymore?
You are a Secular country because we Hindus were Secular, you pushed us too far now,that Secular time out card is not going to work anymore. Time for a change, Secularism out and Hindu Rasthra in, don't worry you won't be harmed.

Besides how are you going to stop if Hindus decide to not be Secular' You will give perks,freebies,luxuries to keep Hindus in your Secular camp? when they could get it all themselves by just thumping on the desk and claim their right, it you who must be worried, 10 years must be quite a agony , did you consider moving out?

Please get off of your soapbox and reply to my post.

Which rights of yours have I or my people or ANY minority Indian "clamped down" on as a Hindu living in India.

Yahan bhashan mat maar ....

This Hindu victimhood story is really stale and long past its sell by date.

Read the signs on the wall. The Modi wave is waning. Reality is beginning to bite .... Hindus.

Cheers, Doc

Please get off of your soapbox and reply to my post.

Which rights of yours have I or my people or ANY minority Indian "clamped down" on as a Hindu living in India.

Yahan bhashan mat maar ....

This Hindu victimhood story is really stale and long past its sell by date.

Read the signs on the wall. The Modi wave is waning. Reality is beginning to bite .... Hindus.

Cheers, Doc
If it is soapbox why are you worried then ?why is it sending shivers to your spine as you stated some time ago.

The list is long for what rights have been denied.
If its stale and past sell by state, you should not be shouting doom and Apocalypse, but you do shout about it, Inside your heart you know the tide is turning against you,, that is the reality on ground.
10 years of rule will see a new generation , born and bred in Hindutva camp.That is another generation of not Secular Hindus, LOL

Read the signs, Decide if you are with us or against us and choose carefully, there won't be second chances nor Reconcilement ..... Seculars.
Yes and Modi wave is waning that is why North East got swept away recently.:LOL:

If it is soapbox why are you worried then ?why is it sending shivers to your spine as you stated some time ago.

The list is long for what rights have been denied.
If its stale and past sell by state, you should not be shouting doom and Apocalypse, but you do shout about it, Inside your heart you know the tide is turning against you,, that is the reality on ground.
10 years of rule will see a new generation , born and bred in Hindutva camp.That is another generation of not Secular Hindus, LOL

Read the signs, Decide if you are with us or against us and choose carefully, there won't be second chances nor Reconcilement ..... Seculars.
Yes and Modi wave is waning that is why North East got swept away recently.:LOL:

You are still ranting.

But no clear mention of which of your rights as a Hindu Indian have been "clamped down" by any minority Indian or any secular Indian.

And the sad part is you as a doc are the tip of their intellectual arrow.

And my "choice" has always been clear and never-changing.

I am an Indian.

Cheers, Doc

You are still ranting.

But no clear mention of which of your rights as a Hindu Indian have been "clamped down" by any minority Indian or any secular Indian.

And the sad part is you as a doc are the tip of their intellectual arrow.

And my "choice" has always been clear and never-changing.

I am an Indian.

Cheers, Doc
Lets start with give us back our 40,000 temples destroyed and its land. Do that first and then you can try to sell me your Secularism tripe again.

I know my importance in society and i change many minds everyday using my thoughts . Most Doctors are pro-modi and Pro- Hindutva you must have noticed by now online and offline.

Lets start with give us back our 40,000 temples destroyed and its land. Do that first and then you can try to sell me your Secularism tripe again.

I know my importance in society and i change many minds everyday using my thoughts . Many Doctors are pro-modi and Pro- Hindutva you must have noticed by now online and offline.

None of those temples have been destroyed in secular India.

I have no doubt of your importance in your society. And I am not talking about pro-Modi pro-Hindutva docs in general, many of whom are batchmates and colleagues.

I am talking about you in particular. Could you try harder?

Cheers, Doc

None of those temples have been destroyed in secular India.

I have no doubt of your importance in your society. And I am not talking about pro-Modi pro-Hindutva docs in general, many of whom are batchmates and colleagues.

I am talking about you in particular. Could you try harder?

Cheers, Doc
Try Kashmir , West Bengal,Kerala etc. for Secular India where temples got destroyed. Besides what good did Secularism bring for us? Hindus in Kashmir are refugees in your Secular India. Bangladeshis given free hand by your Secular parties .
What are the perks you are giving to Hindus to remain Secular and not take back what is theirs by discarding Secularism.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
He's gonna write similar letter to Arun Hailey too: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
DYVFrjVVoAA2b8R.jpeg

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Try Kashmir , West Bengal,Kerala etc. for Secular India where temples got destroyed. Besides what good did Secularism bring for us? Hindus in Kashmir are refugees in your Secular India. Bangladeshis given free hand by your Secular parties .
What are the perks you are giving to Hindus to remain Secular and not take back what is theirs by discarding Secularism.

Please do not bs.

Nothing needs to be given to you that is not already given to all of us.

India is a secular country. If you say "your" India, then that makes you a guest.

Cheers, Doc

No it is not.

My friend @Arvind and I are discussing peacocks on a thread about democracy and nationhood.

This is about nationhood. For us living here.

The foundation of our nationhood is under attack.

And you are not the first Indian living in the US who thinks its all about the economy either.

Cheers, Doc
Foundation is under attack!!!! Oh Come on Man. Everytime there is a fight for equality between Hindus and Muslims the foundation comes under attack??? Till the time Congress blatantly favour particular section the foundation is strengthen! Ludicrous.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
Please do not bs.

Nothing needs to be given to you that is not already given to all of us.

India is a secular country. If you say "your" India, then that makes you a guest.

Cheers, Doc
But you gave special privileges to your so called Minorities, but left us in a ditch, this is the after reaction of Nehru Secularism. Get ready to brace the impact of Bharat becoming non secular.

Likewise, Nothing stops us from taking back what was ours.

Your India is a Nehru construct of Secular values imposed on us from past 70 years, Our Bharat is very old.

Foundation is under attack!!!! Oh Come on Man. Everytime there is a fight for equality between Hindus and Muslims the foundation Congress under attack??? Till the time Congress blatantly favour particular section the foundation is strengthen! Ludicrous.
This sort of snake oil is sold as Secularism, no wonder the majority community is getting of this sort of Secularism shackles imposed by Congress.

Foundation is under attack!!!! Oh Come on Man. Everytime there is a fight for equality between Hindus and Muslims the foundation Congress under attack??? Till the time Congress blatantly favour particular section the foundation is strengthen! Ludicrous.

Of course the foundation of India is under attack.

You have a large section of Indians who are followers of the current dispensation who genuinely believe that India belongs only to them, that others are tolerated here as long as they behave and abide by their rules.

The rest of India continues to believe in the principle the nation was founded on.

We the people of India.

Not

We the Hindus of India.

Cheers, Doc

But you gave special privileges to your so called Minorities, but left us in a ditch, this is the after reaction of Nehru Secularism. Get ready to brace the impact of Bharat becoming non secular.

Likewise, Nothing stops us from taking back what was ours.

Your India is a Nehru construct of Secular values imposed on us from past 70 years, Our Bharat is very old.

So a change of goalposts by the not very bright doc.

From us "clamping down" on his Hindu rights.

Now it is giving others more.

Ok, come cry me another river and pray tell. What special privileges a minority Indian gets that a Hindu is not allowed?

Cheers, Doc

Of course the foundation of India is under attack.

You have a large section of Indians who are followers of the current dispensation who genuinely believe that India belongs only to them, that others are tolerated here as long as they behave and abide by their rules.

The rest of India continues to believe in the principle the nation was founded on.

We the people of India.

Not

We the Hindus of India.

Cheers, Doc
I feel pukish whenever I hear these extremes and purely fictional ideas from either left or right.

Lefties don't accommodate righties and vice versa. Always like that, for 60yrs they benefited from an corrupt ecosystem where Barkha Dutt decided name of next cabinet minister, Rajdeep decided who gets padamshri and Mother of Nation Sonia ji decided who gets Billions in loan for money laundering and NPA.

Advisory was issued from Home ministry to paint Muslims as innocent as not to arrest them and direct appointment of Yadav at local police station chief, beating/harassing anyone who complains about Muslims or Yadav crimes. Yeah that was a very strong foundation I wanted to live in.

If there was accommodation of large sections of Hindus of India as you say BJP would have never found its place but it was not. It was blatant discrimination as if almost saying "Hum to tumhari maarenge, jo ukhad pao ukhad Lena".

You can sell this "India under attack" in SFI sabha, even NSUI is not as extreme and ludicrous as this extreme, unfortunately I have lived under that "strong foundation" and I know it, however some Kanhaiya Kumar or Jignesh can be indoctrinated and vote bank can be established but not me.

How is this"India is under attack" different than "Tajmahal was Shiv Temple"? India is just fine, this reset was much needed to bring equality in society instead of favouring and pampering one section only which become so out of mind that they find it insulting to be equated with Hindus.

So a change of goalposts by the not very bright doc.

From us "clamping down" on his Hindu rights.

Now it is giving others more.

Ok, come cry me another river and pray tell. What special privileges a minority Indian gets that a Hindu is not allowed?

Cheers, Doc
Rehne de who is bright everyone knows.
There is no goalpost change it is apparent to every Hindu out there , you were the one changing teams like South India VS North India , Aryan VS Dravidian, Persians VS Rest Marathas VS Brahmins,jats, rajputs etc. lets not even talk about goalpost change , LOL

The reasons are a lot, i just gave you a sample and all you could come up with was no temple got destroyed in Secular India when reality is staring in your face. You try to deflect everything and make it seem all hunky dory in Secularism. How long do you think your Secular lies will work against the majority to keep them subdued?

Special privileges, RTE,Right to run their Educational institutions, run their religious places, Can marry 4 wives and list is endless.

they find it insulting to be equated with Hindus.

That is stupid. As are their delusions of foreign lineage.

A big LOL to you calling this a "reset" though.

Pardon the rest of us for considering this the greenshoots of a fascist state that is trying to undermine the very plinth of our peoplehood.

We the people of India.

Not

We the Muslims of India

But also definitely not

We the Hindus of India.

You do not cure the Islamist problem by becoming saffron Islamists. Which is what is happening.

Cheers, Doc

Special privileges, RTE,Right to run their Educational institutions, run their religious places, Can marry 4 wives and list is endless.

LOL

Under the Hindu right, they still get and have all of that.

So what has Modi done for you?

Mesees a topi in there somewhere.

Cheers, Doc