Indian Political Discussion

What did we get being with Biased Janata Party ? Those scumbag cheaters went back on all the promises they gave us.

CBN again proved to be the most effective CM in India. He brought Isuzu and Kia manufacturing plants to the state and established them in some of the most backward districts in the country. Google X signed an mou to establish a centre in vizag He is attempting to bring water to the driest regions of the state.
We?? Sometime back you claimed to be from Telangana!!

Demonetisation was a political move. The economic sense if any is secondary. I have a theory that Modi wants to go down in the history like Vajpayee or Indira. Since he lacks in both class and administration he thought demonetisation would make up for the gap sadly it backfired. Today when I think about the time people wasted by standing in the ATM lines, the marriages and property registrations stopped because of the paucity of money in the country, it riles me up. Modi took us for a ride. Congis for all the blame are right about one thing Modi is nothing but a PR master.

I'm personally not convinced by the "political move" narrative that implies it was aimed at drying up election funds for the opposition in the big lead-up to UP.

I think it was corruption on a scale that easily makes it the biggest scam in the history of independent India.

Believe me, when the power shifts, you and me will hear a LOT more about Demonetisation.

And none of the right wing blowhards will be seen or heard of online then. Long since having scurried back into the dark holes they came from in 2014, for a glimpse of the sun and a breath of fresh supra-terranian air.

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: Itachi
We?? Sometime back you claimed to be from Telangana!!

I am from hyderabad. The way I define my identity is Indian, next telugu. First the congress insulted Telugus of both the states in delhi now BJP is insulting people of AP.

Last edited:
I am from hyderabad. The way I define my identity is Indian, next telugu. First the congress insulted Telugus of both the states in delhi now BJP is insulting people of AP.
I sincerely hope after all that chicanery displayed by CBN , TDP would be able to retain power next year , if only by the skin of his teeth . Otherwise , in this fight for populism , both YSR Congress & TDP seem to be taking AP down . Very fast too.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
I'm personally not convinced by the "political move" narrative that implies it was aimed at drying up election funds for the opposition in the big lead-up to UP.

I think it was corruption on a scale that easily makes it the biggest scam in the history of independent India.

Believe me, when the power shifts, you and me will hear a LOT more about Demonetisation.

And none of the right wing blowhards will be seen or heard of online then. Long since having scurried back into the dark holes they came from in 2014, for a glimpse of the sun and a breath of fresh supra-terranian air.

Cheers, Doc

Extract from March Cover Story: The Massive Indebtedness of the Adani Group and Its Convenient Relations with Government Enterprises

Aa joi lo mylu. Come on with something credible in your criticism of Modi . Like the link I've pasted above. Not your usual rants which conforms to every stereotype you accuse us of perpetrating about your lot . Specially ones , that would make even the patients at NIMHANS cringe .

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I sincerely hope after all that chicanery displayed by CBN , TDP would be able to retain power next year , if only by the skin of his teeth . Otherwise , in this fight for populism , both YSR Congress & TDP seem to be taking AP down . Very fast too.
True, I pray jagan loses. If he wins the state will be used as an insurance to evade his jail term. He will make sure to sell the state while converting it in to christian state with the help of his evangelist brother in law.

True, I pray jagan loses. If he wins the state will be used as an insurance to evade his jail term. He will make sure to sell the state while converting it in to christian state with the help of his evangelist brother in law.
I hope the rest of the Telugu people heed your advice , considering that they voted in YSR twice and nearly 200 died / committed suicide on hearing of his death .Not to mention the fact that they see Jagan as his political heir.With or w/o his evangelist family .

Since when people of Hyderabad has started considering CBN as their chief minister?? Why don't you accept that you are from Andhra and settled at Hyderabad.

So you define yourself as Indian. Awesome. But if I remember correctly, you are the one who wanted to divide India into two parts,south and north, right?

Nobody from Telangana, gives a damn about Andhra. If you had so much love with your Telangana brothers, the separation would not have happened.

I hope the rest of the Telugu people heed your advice , considering that they voted in YSR twice and nearly 200 died / committed suicide on hearing of his death .Not to mention the fact that they see Jagan as his political heir.With or w/o his evangelist family .

200 people dying for YSR is just farce. If you followed the news back during the days after YSR death people dying of natural reasons like heart attack where attributed to dting of shock bcz of ysr. The YSR media channel and newspaper which had sexond highest viewership in telugu states peopogated this lie.

All that death and suicide cases are bloody propaganda.

200 people dying for YSR is just farce. If you followed the news back during the days after YSR death people dying of natural reasons like heart attack where attributed to dting of shock bcz of ysr. The YSR media channel and newspaper which had sexond highest viewership in telugu states peopogated this lie.
So , aside from the fact that 200 people may or may not have died on hearing of YSR's death , you agree with the rest of my post . Why don't you guys settle it amongst yourselves ? The way I see it politics in India or even across the world is about choosing the lesser evil . That's more true of some parts of India than the others . There is a severe cash crunch in India ATM . This includes the Centre . Everything else is mere commentary and consequently makes for pedantic prose.

Since when people of Hyderabad has started considering CBN as their chief minister?? Why don't you accept that you are from Andhra and settled at Hyderabad.

Nobody from Telangana, gives a damn about Andhra. If you had so much love with your Telangana borthers, the separation would not have happened.

Lol man, do you know anything about hyderabad or TG movement ? Even KTR credited CBN for the development on hyd. TG movement had no traction in either hyderabad or the districts surrounding hyd like RR, nalgonda. It is mostly limited to warangal, adilabad, mahabubnagar. TRS could never win seats in districts surrownding Hyd. Tg movement picked up strength after tg students committed suicide by igniting themselves. Moreover how does one settling in hyd make any difference ? Do you mean to say that people from other parts shouldnt question the injustice to an other state ?

So you define yourself as Indian. Awesome. But if I remember correctly, you are the one who wanted to divide India into two parts,south and north, right?
Go read my post one more time, I said the dissent toward the union of India and NI politicians will rise in SI if delhi keeps ignoring this part. I still stand for what I said.

Lol man, do you know anything about hyderabad or TG movement ? Even KTR credited CBN for the development on hyd. TG movement had no traction in either hyderabad or the districts surrounding hyd like RR, nalgonda. It is mostly limited to warangal, adilabad, mahabubnagar. TRS could never win seats in districts surrownding Hyd. Tg movement picked up strength after tg students committed suicide by igniting themselves. Moreover how does one settling in hyd make any difference ? Do you mean to say that people from other parts shouldnt question the injustice to an other state ?

Go read my post one more time, I said the dissent toward the union of India and NI politicians will rise in SI if delhi keeps ignoring this part. I still stand for what I said.
Are you sure you are from Hyderabad? I seriously doubt that..

There was no traction in Hyderabad?? Really?
During all that separation drama, I was in Hyderabad. Now tell me some more stories. You are pretty good at that.

So you claim that you are such a generous person that you are fighting for the same people with whom you and your people( assuming that you are actually from Telengana) fought for a separate state ??

BTW, did you support the separation of Andhra or not ?? Do you think it was wrong to divide the state?

Reactions: RATHORE