Indian Political Discussion

That's not to say I do not have an academic interest. As I did in reading Mein Kaampf

We read the resurgence of the Persian Empire by Zorastrians both old & neo converts, authored by you , with great interest too . How would you categorise those thoughts of yours ?

We read the resurgence of the Persian Empire by Zorastrians both old & neo converts, authored by you , with great interest too . How would you categorise those thoughts of yours ?

I am not such a great man like Savarkar.

Don't have as big gotyas as the little bamman either.

Cheers, Doc

I am not such a great man like Savarkar.

Don't have as big gotyas as the little bamman either.

Cheers, Doc
Guess male anatomy is your area of interest .Also guess you must have plenty of opportunities to indulge in research and compare the topic of your interest too. Any clichés or stereotypes are completely unintended on the part of yours truly & maybe treated as pure coincidence .

Guess male anatomy is your area of interest .Also guess you must have plenty of opportunities to indulge in research and compare the topic of your interest too. Any clichés or stereotypes are completely unintended on the part of yours truly & maybe treated as pure coincidence .

Pls man. Need to get my papers to my CA.

Then will read your piece and we can talk.

Cheers, Doc

half of your kind aint got genitalia to breed, tells us why your males are mostly bachelors, lol

What is this persian? refugee are you high?

When someone disagrees with your views - you have a tendency to attack the poster and post bile. Are you incapable of launching a defence without making personal attacks?

@Ranjeet

You are a proud Hindu but an Indian first.

Come on man.

I'm reading about kids (all faith's) bucking the odds and immense poverty to get a college education and pull their entire families up.

Do we really at our age need this?

Do you really want to see our India go this route?

Tired of forum chutyapa man...

Cheers, Doc
Look at the pleading you, its like secular parties asking for votes.:LOL:

Reactions: RATHORE
I don't. Put Karti, Jagan, Sonia, Raja, mayawathi, mulayam, Bellary Brothers of BJP, sharad pawar in jail. I will more than happily endorse modi.
fine.
Cash for Votes is an issue because they were caught alive, it would have been completely fine if they weren't caught in sting operation. My local mla and MP both shifted their loyalty to TRS. Someone should have recorder their deals with TRS KCR would have been caught too. If congress recorded the deals BJP made with congress mlas before guj RS election then amit shah would be caught too.
Hey, you got caught, don't blame others.
I never said CBN/TDP Ministers are non-corrupt, but he is far better than any other CM in India. He brings Development to the people of his state and his loyalists get benefited. Same thing what modi did in Gujarat. One must be foolish to compare the corruption of Jagan with CBN. PK has no moral right to question CBN when his brother-in-law Allu arvind sold tickets of praja rajyam while he stayed mum. I still challenge you to show me a CM as capable as CBN. Let's discuss on their merits. If you wanna say Jagan would be best bet for AP or some one from BJP who couldn't win even a ward member without alliance, then don't quote me.

Quoting Jagan against babu is simlar to taking rahul's comments against modi seriously. Both of them would make sure to burn the state/country just in order to stay in power. I am surprised why you take Jagan's comments over CBN seriously than Rahul's comments over Modi.

CBN losing in AP wouldn't affect me one bit. But, I seriously wish him to be in power for next 10 yrs to see how he develops Amaravati.

Now, if CBN loses AP, whom do you support Jagan ? PK ? or some idiot that BJP picks as CM ?
I am not a Jagan or YSRCP supporter
Praja Rajyam is over. past is past.
Just telling you what is the reality on the ground. CBN won't find it easy to get a majority. Most likely a hung Assembly.

Reactions: Itachi and RATHORE
Since you jumped in for the defence of your buddy, i asked, why? does it hurt you?:confused:

When someone comes to read about political discussion in India - one expects to see posts on topic occasionally.
Whenever there is an attack on Mr "marvellous" Modi - you seem to start foaming at the mouth. Whats the reason? Why does it hurt you so much to read criticism about him?

He's a little lungi sidekick from Rakhtcharitra.

Please pretend to be suitably scared of the impacted turd.

Cheers, Doc

Im shivering in my boots.

Friend of mine emailed me yesterday about his opinion on Modi ........

Modi is definitely losing his grip over the nation now, the manifestation of which can be seen from the following events. Some in Judiciary delivering verdicts not to his liking, some in media (more so through online portals) exposing his misdeeds, political alliance partners deserting him, students and farmers fearlessly taking out rallies, in major metros that make headlines, economy going through a tailspin, all of the economic trends nosediving, foreign media ripping him apart with factual data, an uncontrollable force called Kejriwal, people like Anna Hazare temporarily hogging the limelight, he losing out in elections from strategic locations like Gorakhpur & Phulpur and such others.
At such times, the typical response of these dictators is to let loose “mayhem and civil unrest in the society”. Though my good friend Rajiv Tyagi feels that Modi has now been rendered toothless, I beg to disagree with him. Modi has now tasted the blood of absolute power. He would never let go of that, till he unseated.

An extract of what he said - is he talking bollax or is their any sense of truth? I ask you because you call a spade a spade hence know i will get a sane answer......

When someone comes to read about political discussion in India - one expects to see posts on topic occasionally.
Whenever there is an attack on Mr "marvellous" Modi - you seem to start foaming at the mouth. Whats the reason? Why does it hurt you so much to read criticism about him?
I am foaming at the mouth? so says my Neighborhood Lashkar-E-Toiba commander :p
Criticism is fine as long as you dont peddle fake stories, What i say is reality on the ground there are no takers for fake Secularism peddled by Secular parties.