Indian Political Discussion

I thought Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was classier and more humorous.

My youngest is to blame.

Initially I used to be on my phone when it was on.

Now I actualy watch it. Truth be told, our Hindi channels have more native oomph than the done to death Bollywood "stars"

Cheers, Doc

My youngest is to blame.

Initially I used to be on my phone when it was on.

Now I actualy watch it. Truth be told, our Hindi channels have more native oomph than the done to death Bollywood "stars"

Cheers, Doc
No clue really . I rarely watch TV. Just passing judgement based on a few episodes I did manage to sit through of both these serials .

YOU call me a liberal.
You are one , no shame in admitting it.
You are a puppy feeling the contours of his balls for the first time.
What is this pederast bestial obsession of you with little girls with pig tails and puppies? do you feel your dogs puppy balls all the time?
Sorry boss not everyone has your 'Nawabi Shoukein'
You have little idea what being a radical conservative really means. Outside of the texts you have been fed in your AC shakhas.
Ohh , im shivering in my boots listening to the fidayeen suicide bomber, radical conservative bawa. Please don't bomb us for gods sake.

You are one

You have really no idea.

Anyways, this thread is not about me.

If you had been at the other place from 2009 onwards, you could not have missed my overpowering liberalism.

And are you one of those who believes in the Hollywood "300" myth that Persians invented suicide bombers? Please man ....

Then you probably also believe that Xerxes looked like the guy on the right ...

15093278676_fb.jpg

Cheers, Doc

So I watched part of Rann last night on cable.

And was absolutely gobsmacked at how a movie released in 2010 almost exactly portrayed the elections of 2014 and the run-up to them.

Brilliant. From the man Ramu himself.

Was wondering while watching it unfold how the BJP machinery and their Censor plants had let it pass.

Then I looked up it's release date.

Cheers, Doc

1. In 2013 karnataka election BJP got 40 seats, KJP got 6 seats(Yedurappa), BSRCP got 4 seats (sri ramulu) = so total 50 seats

2. Because of these 3 went separate they lost 37 seats ( Ramdurg, Terdal, Devar Hippargi, Afzalpur, Gurmitkal, Glbarg Rural, Bhalki, Devadurga, Lingsugur, Shirahatti, Navalgund, Kundgol, Hubli Dharward East, Kumta, Bhatkal, hangal, Byadgi, hegaribommanahalli, Harapanahalli, Mayakonda, Channagiri, Shimoga rural, Shimoga, Tirthahalli, Tarikere, Chiknayakanhalli, Tiptur, Tumkur city, Krishnaraga, Kollegal, Muddebihal, Yadgir, Basavakalyan, Sindhanur, Maski, Kanakagiri, Yelburga,)

3. And also corruption issues, reddy brothers issue, anti incumbency factor......etc

4. 2014 general election BJP got 17 seats, when these 3 joined again. if you translate this in to mla seat (17 x 8 = 136)

5. In 2013 election there was no amit shah, RSS booth level management and Modi factor.....

6. considering all these things this time BJP will cross the majority mark....

7. If lingayat issue back fires ( with in lingayat and other OBC got angry because of this election gimmick) they will get more than 140 seats......

this is my prediction......

1. In 2013 karnataka election BJP got 40 seats, KJP got 6 seats(Yedurappa), BSRCP got 4 seats (sri ramulu) = so total 50 seats

2. Because of these 3 went separate they lost 37 seats ( Ramdurg, Terdal, Devar Hippargi, Afzalpur, Gurmitkal, Glbarg Rural, Bhalki, Devadurga, Lingsugur, Shirahatti, Navalgund, Kundgol, Hubli Dharward East, Kumta, Bhatkal, hangal, Byadgi, hegaribommanahalli, Harapanahalli, Mayakonda, Channagiri, Shimoga rural, Shimoga, Tirthahalli, Tarikere, Chiknayakanhalli, Tiptur, Tumkur city, Krishnaraga, Kollegal, Muddebihal, Yadgir, Basavakalyan, Sindhanur, Maski, Kanakagiri, Yelburga,)

3. And also corruption issues, reddy brothers issue, anti incumbency factor......etc

4. 2014 general election BJP got 17 seats, when these 3 joined again. if you translate this in to mla seat (17 x 8 = 136)

5. In 2013 election there was no amit shah, RSS booth level management and Modi factor.....

6. considering all these things this time BJP will cross the majority mark....

7. If lingayat issue back fires ( with in lingayat and other OBC got angry because of this election gimmick) they will get more than 140 seats......

this is my prediction......

Interesting, certainly hope that's true. Are you from Karnataka by the way?

Four Major Fake News Stories Busted

FOUR FAKE NEWS ITEMS BUSTED

1. A Dalit youth was killed in Gujarat for riding a horse.
  2. Smriti Irani is distributing 10,000 cows in Amethi, which is funded by a Gujarat-based company under the CSR programme.
  3. The Union government had asked its ministers to skip Dalai Lama event in order to appease China.
  4. NCC cadet who posed questions to Rahul Gandhi and exposed his ignorance of the NCC was a member of ABVP, and thus a political operative
Do read the article

Someone seems to have turned the heat up these last couple of days.

Cheers, Doc
Hope all this will help 1/4 dickraa among dickraas secure a majority in Karnataka polls.What do your misbegotten relatives say dickraa ? Needaramiah haarech ki kem?

Hope all this will help 1/4 dickraa among dickraas secure a majority in Karnataka polls.What do your misbegotten relatives say dickraa ? Needaramiah haarech ki kem?

I hear the desperation in the voices of snghis. I heard it in the corridors of power. I heard it on the plane. I heard it on the drive from the airport. From taxi drivers to doctors.

And now I hear it here.

Everyone is out to get you poor guys.

It's all a plot.

The whole wotld is going to shit while your collective excretions smell of roses.

Rehne de. Tera baap hun mai.

Cheers, Doc

I hear the desperation in the voices of snghis. I heard it in the corridors of power. I heard it on the plane. I heard it on the drive from the airport. From taxi drivers to doctors.

And now I hear it here.

Everyone is out to get you poor guys.

It's all a plot.

The whole wotld is going to shit while your collective excretions smell of roses.

Rehne de. Tera baap hun mai.

Cheers, Doc
You didn't answer my question , though bapu. Is needaramiah going to win ? What's your gut feeling about 1/4 th dickraa ?

P.S - trust you're taking Darab Bawa's advice for better potty ? Enema or nothing ? No half measures here .

Reactions: Ironhide
The funnies just come coming.

WhatsApp mills churning at fever pitch.

I just smile like a sage and poke a little once in a while and then sit back and watch the hugely funny desperation.

BUT he is not corrupt Bhai. Dekh itne saalon mein ek bhi corruption ka case mila? Na khayega, na khane dega (here is where I'm shaking, waiting to burst).

Coalition is the new buzzword.

WHO is the defense.

Mamata? Incredulous voices .... Lolwa

Cheers, Doc