Indian Political Discussion

You didn't answer my question , though bapu. Is needaramiah going to win ? What's your gut feeling about 1/4 th dickraa ?

P.S - trust you're taking Darab Bawa's advice for better potty ? Enema or nothing ? No half measures here .

I don't really have an opinion on that. Don't really care. Neither am I kannadiga nor do I live there.

I'm looking forward to the sweep in our state though. Knives are out for rolly polly. Gujjus not happy. Snghi brethren "disappointed". Secular Sharad Pawar saheb and Uddhav ji. Desperate foaming about Hindu ideology and good cop bad cop game to corner the power and the opposition.

So desperate I almost feel bad for you guys.

Almost.

Cheers, Doc

I just smile like a sage and poke a little once in a while and then sit back and watch the hugely funny desperation.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please don't sound like Bejan Daruwaala . At least not at 8:30 am .I coughed up the coffee half way across the room . Not done dickraa.

I don't really have an opinion on that. Don't really care. Neither am I kannadiga nor do I live there.

I'm looking forward to the sweep in our state though. Knives are out for rolly polly. Gujjus not happy. Snghi brethren "disappointed". Secular Sharad Pawar saheb and Uddhav ji. Desperate foaming about Hindu ideology and good cop bad cop game to corner the power and the opposition.

So desperate I almost feel bad for you guys.

Almost.

Cheers, Doc
I'd say anything around 70 seats and it's a moral victory for Needaramiah and 1/4 th dickraa . For the rest of the parties & that includes the BJP that is known as a loss . But of course for entitled classes it's different .

Reactions: RATHORE
I'm a social observer.

And when I see young boys driving Ola or Uber or whatever with so much passion and hope in their voices it make me just melancholy man.

The heart simply goes out of the fight.

It's one thing fighting with you guys. But we have millions of kids ....

They deserve to know. But can we take the hope and sense of optimism and pride in their faith, culture and nation away from them.

These are difficult encounters, away from cyber echo chambers.

Cheers, Doc

I'm a social observer.

And when I see young boys driving Ola or Uber or whatever with so much passion and hope in their voices it make me just melancholy man.

They deserve to know. But can we take the hope and sense of optimism and pride in their faith, culture and nation away from them.

Cheers, Doc
You're breaking my heart dickraa. I'm sure 1/4 th dickraa will be able to find jobs for all come 2019 . Everyone will be productively employed come 2019 . We'd all hold hands & sing Kumbaya then .On the LoC , in Ayodhya , In Marzban baug & Doongarwadi too. I'm so looking forward to 2019.

I'm a social observer.

Cheers, Doc

You take on this sanctimonious tone and approach from time to time as if Congress didn't misrule and poorly administer the country for more than half a century, choking its economic potential and growth.

And please don't tell me about liberalization, that was only done after the Congress ran the economy into the ground, to the very brink of bankruptcy. After which it took two intelligent non-Gandhis to make what was possibly the only intelligent economic decision in the entire Congress Party's history.

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
You're breaking my heart dickraa. I'm sure 1/4 th dickraa will be able to find jobs for all come 2019 . Everyone will be productively employed come 2019 . We'd all hold hands & sing Kumbaya then .On the LoC , in Ayodhya , In Marzban baug & Doongarwadi too. I'm so looking forward to 2019.

Same feeling I got when I saw this little chit of a girl in the middle of a busy thoroughfare talking to a friend on voice chat with the earphones on.

She seemed so happy and "belonging" in her tight black jeans and the self conscious smile on her face.

She had obviously just moved to the city from a small place. I recognized the gawkiness coz I was her 28 years ago.

Young aspirational India. I'm reaching that stage in my life where I'm being pushed by an internal voice to start giving back.

Cheers, Doc

You take on this sanctimonious tone and approach from time to time as if Congress didn't misrule and poorly administer the country for more than half a century, choking its economic potential and growth.

And please don't tell me about liberalization, that was only done after the Congress ran the economy into the ground, to the very brink of bankruptcy. After which it took two intelligent non-Gandhis to make what was possibly the only intelligent economic decision in the entire Congress Party's history.
1991 liberalization was forced by IMF. India had foreign exchange enough for barely 2 weeks of import and was forced to mortgage gold!!

Same feeling I got when I saw this little chit of a girl in the middle of a busy thoroughfare talking to a friend on voice chat with the earphones on.

She seemed so happy and "belonging" in her tight black jeans and the self conscious smile on her face.

She had obviously just moved to the city from a small place. I recognized the gawkiness coz I was her 28 years ago.

Young aspirational India. I'm reaching that stage in my life where I'm being pushed by an internal voice to start giving back.

Cheers, Doc
Remember what we told you about your fascination & pursuing of pre pubescent girls ? Don't do it dickraa. Think of your family .

Green revolution. Congress.

White revolution and Operation Flood. Congress.

And while feku and his minions pay lip service to make in India, the Congress pioneered make in India with Maruti and the Jap giants in the bike segment.

The only reason why we drive and ride at the cutting edge today unlike our neighbors.

And this was mid 80s.

Cheers, Doc

Silly rioting perpetrated by congress, well answered by this locomotive engineer.

Same happened recently in Jadavpur station, some JU students were 'protesting', EMU driver didn't oblige. They claim four got mild injuries in the chaos that followed. :)

Last edited:
I actually was reading the article.

Till the tone became less historical and more hatchety. Specifically asgainst one man, and his mother.

Then I saw I was not even a third of the way through a very long piece.

Then I scrolled back up to see under which dispensation the piece was written.

Then I stopped reading and turned to the news and my coffee.

Thanks for the share.

Cheers, Doc
You need not to waste so much time in that as it was never intended for you to read.