Indian Political Discussion

What needs to be done when faced with an odious infestation.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah and what is that? The era of Opium trade is over, So.. You will do the same as you * I Ran from IRAN".:ROFLMAO:
Darpoks don't bring anything to table at all they would do is tie you down with some ramblings. Don't complain over Darpok to Mods, we still Dominate this nation ,while your I-RAN folded up in a Decade to become a Mistress of Arabia in just 10 years.:ROFLMAO:

Dam(Courage,strength uddhar se aati hai, my bawa) You couldn't protect yourselves so you became refugees during Alexanders campaign, Your EMPIRE folded in a couple of years after Arabs attacked you. Both instances you came to our land as refugees. We got no problems, but if the very same refugees try to do what Chanakya said and try to Lord over us, then you will be a Problem.

Last edited:
Yeah and what is that? The era of Opium trade is over, So.. You will do the same as you * I Ran from IRAN".:ROFLMAO:
Darpoks don't bring anything to table at all they would do is tie you down with some ramblings. Don't complain over Darpok to Mods, we still Dominate this nation ,while your I-RAN folded up in a Decade to become a Mistress of Arabia in just 10 years.:ROFLMAO:

All you studs can do is act tough on the internet buddy.

I've seen your type pissing in their pants face to face.

Try impressing your saffron crowd with your bravado.

Most of us see you for the cowards you truly are.

Can't fight unless in a big crowd. Seen it in real life too often not to recognize the type.

And that too against unarmed outnumbered family types.

Man to man you've always had your bony arses handed to you. While you're not bending over to yet another foreign invader.

Sorry to disappoint you. But we're less than impressed at the mixed stock that some time in the distant past sprang from our loins.

Cheers, Doc

@Aravind

You can't do shit buddy. You are and will remain a frustrated snghi joker whining about opium riches in your little black holes long after we have once again kicked the Sangh into obscurity.

I gurantee you I can and will whip you face to face.

Professionally. Financially. Socially. Politically. And especially man to boy.

Try me.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
You can't do shit buddy. You are and will remain a frustrated snghi joker whining about opium riches in your little black holes long after we have once again kicked the Sangh into obscurity.
In all aspects you fail.
I am a descendant from lineage of strongmen who don't run, but believe in fight to death and taking atleast one enemy life before we die.
I have no quarrels with your Runners kind.

gurantee you I can and will whip you face to face.

Professionally. Financially. Socially. Politically. And especially man to boy.

Try me.
I wanted to know what tricks you got after you recognized your enemies, you cant even name it. :ROFLMAO: That makes you Keyboard Grandpa.

The only whipping you can do is to yourself , if you are into that BDSM thing, i am guessing you are a slave and you got a Dominatrix?:ROFLMAO:

Again , i ask what will you do after 'recognize the enemy' . You are skirting that question, i want answers here.

LOL , This stud is Akhara ,MMA, Hanuman Vyamshala trained from birth by Generations of family of Wrestlers, strongmen and Warriors as all our kids are even girls.
I can only laugh are your puny attempts.

You know what makes us Dangerous? because we believe in taking one life atleast if we are about to Die to equalize the score.'

So... a Coward who ran from his homeland is now giving me lectures on Courage,Strength, OH..... The Irony
Kid we fought 1000:100 odds and still we won and kept our places safe, i wont say the same about you Runners at the first sign of trouble.

We dont hit unarmed people.

What a joke,the offspring of a refugee, who ran from his homeland and sought refuge from my ancestors, is now today insulting me and my ancestors? Hey,Bhagwan!

Your loins? Bawa are you Schizophrenic?
So you want to be a HINDU , IF I GET IT RIGHT? It's ok we can accommodate you.:ROFLMAO:

Please let it lie boy.

Never seen any Andhra type fight for shit.

Cheers, Doc

Please let it lie boy.

Never seen any Andhra type fight for shit.

Cheers, Doc
So says the Offpsring of cowards whose ancestors came begging for refuge and my ancestors pitied them and allowed them to live and prosper. This is called Ehsan Faramoushi!

So says the Offpsring of cowards whose ancestors came begging for refuge and my ancestors pitied them and allowed them to live and prosper. This is called Ehsan Faramoushi!

Joker, my ancestors ruled half the world. For over 2000 years.

Apni aukat mein reh gulti.

Cheers, Doc

Joker, my ancestors ruled half the world. For over 2000 years.

Apni aukat mein reh gulti.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah? Then why don't you go to your Ancestors world then? :ROFLMAO: Oooh i forgot you are seen as Devil Worshippers in your Ancestral Land.
You only ruled your world(Reminds me of frog in the well story). Not our world. That is why your ancestors sought refuge here when your Empire folded against a small band of Arabs. :ROFLMAO:
Your aukat is like ' ghar ka Na Ghat ka'

@Aravind

Stud, 18,000 old men, women and children.

All armed.

Made enough impact to make the natives ask them to put down their arms before setting up home here.

You really do not want to know what the Persian juggernaut would do to you lungis full force.

As I said, the only MMA you've fought is your right one with your left, inside your lungi.

Cheers, Doc

The Indian civilization is known for mysticism.

Dance.

Eroticism.

Temples.

Spirituality.

War it is not. Even in modern times, the only wars we have won, are against our own bloodlines.

Face reality. And history. As the world sees it. Not as khaki flapping chaddis with dangling gotis see it, with their ridiculous European fascist salutes.

Atop noddle legs.

Cheers, Doc

Stud, 18,000 old men, women and children.

All armed.

Made enough impact to make the natives ask them to put down their arms before setting up home here.
Yawn, Chal nikal
You and your Faltu Persian Juggernaut,'khud ke apne desh nahi bachapaye ya sambhal paye, aur tum hame sikhaa raheho kaise ladna hai? '
ROFL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You really do not want to know what the Persian juggernaut would do to you lungis full force.

As I said, the only MMA you've fought is your right one with your left, inside your lungi.

I really want to know that this ' So called Persian Juggeernaut' is about ?
BC,we ruled all South Asia, still even Today Bali is a Hindu Nation, Thailand's Royal Family claims to be descendants of Ayodhya.

Ahh, the bawa who needs sildenafil is talking about fighting? should i laugh or cry ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bhai, don't think much about MMA 'Tumse na ho payegi bhaiyya' you need A/C even in Akharas and MMA, :ROFLMAO:
Aise logon ko mein kya kahoon?

Do you know the word 'Juggernaut' comes from 'Jagannath Rath' of Orissa. The British couldn't pronounce it and called it 'Juggernaut' meaning a Unstoppable force'.

So You using the word Juggernaut to insult Hindus is quite funny.:p

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
The Indian civilization is known for mysticism.

Dance.

Eroticism.

Temples.

Spirituality.
The ignorants claim it as Mysticism, but for us it was Science.
Your lot dwelled among Bordellos, i can imagine a new refugee coming will be allocated place accordingly.
War it is not. Even in modern times, the only wars we have won, are against our own bloodlines.
Boy, You have no idea how we love War, What is your own Bloodlines? Are you mixing Persian( Thuuuuuu....yuck...) Blood with ours?
Face reality. And history. As the world sees it. Not as khaki flapping chaddis with dangling gotis see it, with their ridiculous European fascist salutes.

Atop noddle legs.
You are more interested in seeing our gotis? what happened? reminds you of a time before you had Prostate Hyperplasia Operation, I guess there are no gotis left to play with,:ROFLMAO:
That is why your Mid life crisis rants . I can pity with you.;)

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
A runner , coward can never be a fighter, forget about hitting your nerve, even if i hit your girl, you would drop her off at my home and pick her up in the morning.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

And there you have it.

Hitting girls.

That's all lungis can do.

As I said to begin with, wohi tumhari aukaat hai. And wohi har din news par dikhta hai. Aur issi liye dunya mein hum tum namardon ke karan buzdil aur frustro kehlate hain.

Tum par thookna bhi thook se nainsaafi hogi.

Cheers, Doc

And there you have it.

Hitting girls.

As I said to begin with, wohi tumhari aukaat hai. And wohi har din news par dikhta hai. Aur issi liye dunya mein hum tum namardon ke karan buzdil aur frustro kehlate hain.

Tum par thookna bhi thook se nainsaafi hogi.

Cheers, Doc

Looks like you have got a NEW friend to fight with @Aravind

Earlier you were fighting with @_Anonymous_

And there you have it.

Hitting girls.

Akal ke Andhe, A lot of your kind send their wives/women/girlfriends to have a good time in parties and they pick them up in morning, The female later tells me how it revved up their life.

As I said to begin with, wohi tumhari aukaat hai. And wohi har din news par dikhta hai.
I was talking about your Aukaat,:ROFLMAO:
A hard muscled ladka who can keep it up all night and plough the field like a Bull. Many of your kind like it , A small balls/ballless people get off later.:LOL: Are you one of the 'Spice your sex life' kind of guy?

Last edited:
@vsdoc You should Re join PDF ; In case you have not yet rejoined it

Why engage in these meaningless discussions with Indians

ALL of us will see what happens in Future in India

Pakistanis could use your guidance to good effect

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and Aravind
@vsdoc You should Re join PDF ; In case you have not yet rejoined it

Why engage in these meaningless discussions with Indians

ALL of us will see what happens in Future in India

Pakistanis could use your guidance to good effect

Pakistan is not the country my people fought for.

India is.

Pakistan is already a basket case.

India still is not. Hence it makes sense to fight those who would turn her into a bhagwa Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc