Indian Political Discussion

Those roads are only for high caste north Indian Hindus. Everybody knows that.

If you think those roads, those 25 crore bank accounts, those 300000 crore from auctioned licenses, those millions of toilets, swach bharat abhiyan, those improvements in ease of doing business index, competitiveness index, tourism index, transperance index etc are anything but a smokescreen to hide the daily massacres against Muslims, Christians and lower castes then you are a bigot.

Didn't u know all of the above and demonetisation and GST are just cheap populist moves? ;)

Many a true word......

A convenient refuge. A shiny bandaid.

We lost at least two generations of innovation in science and industry and necessary girdling of the loins and gritting our teeth and taking the hard yards because of the easy quick money of the BPO industry.

Cheers, Doc

The sad part is that these were not mutually exclusive. Both could have been pursued.

What goalposts?

You jumped into the discussion asking who we was.

You've not even made a post to state your position.

That would have been the natural starting point for a debate, in which the initial goalposts are set.

Cheers, Doc

Discussion? Debate?

Can you even spell 'Majority', you moth-eaten, aged, half-demented (I could be 100% wrong on that, may I handsomely acknowledge, and let the vast majority work on the numbers) minoritarian?

Discussion? Debate?

Can you even spell 'Majority', you moth-eaten, aged, half-demented (I could be 100% wrong on that, may I handsomely acknowledge, and let the vast majority work on the numbers) minoritarian?

Balls.

A year from.now most of these turds won't be seen.

Licking their sore behinds in the holes they emerged from 5 years back. Squinting in the unaccustomed sunlight.

Cheers, Doc

Balls.

A year from.now most of these turds won't be seen.

Licking their sore behinds in the holes they emerged from 5 years back. Squinting in the unaccustomed sunlight.

Cheers, Doc
A year from now ?what is that a threat ? You better stay with your threat, cos we gonna piss all over it ,get it, there is a whole generation away from Nehru or your Sickularism. You better worry about it. :eek:
I would say we are doing Emergency Surgery to remove all the Shitheads (Fecoliths)
The only Nehru stimulation you will get is from your Chronic Pancreatitis suffering buddy. Joe Shearer orBongpbashi (who calculates Mendelian law by percentages,):D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The tide has changed, '"Avea Ceasar,Alea Jacta Est" Bharat crossed its Rubicon on 2014. There will be no stopping of it. Bharata Mata (Bharata) took so much Pain for so many Millennia. Now, it is time for Bharat to Deliver the Pain to those who caused it. We will be Dharmic as per our rule,, not like your Barbarian Persians when we kill!

Last edited:
A year from now ?what is that a threat ? You better stay with your threat, cos we gonna piss all over it ,get it, there is a whole generation away from Nehru or your Sickularism. You better worry about it. :eek:
I would say we are doing Emergency Surgery to remove all the Shitheads (Fecoliths)
The only Nehru stimulation you will get is from your Chronic Pancreatitis suffering buddy. Joe Shearer orBongpbashi (who calculates Mendelian law by percentages,):D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The tide has changed, '"Avea Ceasar,Alea Jacta Est" Bharat crossed its Rubicon on 2014. There will be no stopping of it. Bharata Mata (Bharata) took so much Pain for so many Millennia. Now, it is time for Bharat to Deliver the Pain to those who caused it. We will be Dharmic as per our rule,, not like your Barbarian Persians when we kill!

@bonobashi

Exhibit A.

One of the white collared types who never grew beyond the the lungi and dusty multiply cobbler sutured plastic chappals of his immediate predecessors.

Mass hypnosis with the nice saffron juice convinces them that no matter how shitty their mentation and civilizational values, it is they who actually "own" India now.

Some serious catharsis will be in order ....

Cheers, Doc

I have nothing against these kids. Honestly.

They are my countrymen. And I feel for their phucked up lot of countless generations.

But really, if it comes to my nation, which it has, I'll happily recognise them.as the enemy.

And the necessary steps as a grim duty.

Cheers, Doc

@bonobashi

Exhibit A.

One of the white collared types who never grew beyond the the lungi and dusty multiply cobbler sutured plastic chappals of his immediate predecessors.

Mass hypnosis with the nice saffron juice convinces them that no matter how shitty their mentation and civilizational values, it is they who actually "own" India now.

Cheers, Doc

At best an exhibit.

They peaked with Kathua/Unnao, now their own party is in pot and kettle mode, blaming others for publicising and 'taking advantage' of these gruesome tragedies and taking cosmetic steps to wipe themselves clean.

I don't know what the exhibit is swaying his hips about; probably the chaddi equivalent of whistling past the graveyard.

Reactions: vsdoc

Why not? No wonder you lost Iran.

They are my countrymen. And I feel for their phucked up lot of countless generations.

But really, if it comes to my nation, which it has, I'll happily recognise them.as the enemy.

Cheers, Doc

Grim? Distasteful, yes, unpleasant, yes, but grim? Just put a clothes-peg on your nose and get on with it.

So you want to import crude oil and then import refined fuels too?

Our country is in the final throes of ridding itself of the tumor that has inflicted it since birth. I'm sure the tumor will continue fighting - with increasing desperation, continue strangling it's own host, but we finally have the cure and by God's hand we will tear apart the rotting decomposing gangrene and unleash our manifest destiny.

In the meantime continue fighting, keep on making your final dying attempts to hold on to your cancerous grip; but most importantly keep all doors and windows closed and your head firmly lodged up your ar$e lest you ever got a whiff of reality

bjp-states.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Our country is in the final throes of ridding itself of the tumor that has inflicted it since birth. I'm sure the tumor will continue fighting - with increasing desperation, continue strangling it's own host, but we finally have the cure and by God's hand we will tear apart the rotting decomposing gangrene and unleash our manifest destiny.

In the meantime continue fighting, keep on making your final dying attempts to hold on to your cancerous grip; but most importantly keep all doors and windows closed and your head firmly lodged up your ar$e lest you ever got a whiff of reality

bjp-states.jpg

......said the cock on his dunghill, crowing his supremacy to the world at large.

bjp-states.jpg

Whose God?

Cheers, Doc

@bonobashi

Exhibit A.

Cheers, Doc

Atleast i dont don the ridiculous sleveeles kurta pyjamas and fart all day..
So a refugee owns India or the real inhabitants own India? You were packing your bags to go to "I- Ran from I-RAN" , what happened they rejected your visa?:eek:

Last edited:

bjp-states.jpg
They do not know whats is going to happen all they are worried is about their loss of privileges they had during Marxist Congi rule. They care shit about country as long as they get their piece of pie. If BJP were to offer them piece of pie and same privileges as Congis did, these lot will jump over and claim as die hard Bjpwallahs.

These same people didnt realise until Berlin wall fell and USSR died overnight, still they think they can resurrect Marxist parties in India

Cheers, Doc
Yeah and what will you do after recognise 'them' as a enemy? Nothing! I would love to hear what is your plan of action next .:ROFLMAO:

I'm not so sure about you loving it.

Remember, it's not a gult you're dealing with here saaar .....

Cheers, Doc
Ah.. they typical Congi who is trying to insult the South Indian who they claim to love so much and support them. So Bawa,:LOL:. Kya hua You don't Love South India no more?:cry:
Seriously, i want to hear your plan of Action, Since you said will recognize them as enemy, after that what will happen, i wonder.:eek:

Reactions: Star Wars
Ah.. they typical Congi who is trying to insult the South Indian who they claim to love so much and support them. So Bawa,:LOL:. Kya hua You don't Love South India no more?:cry:
Seriously, i want to hear your plan of Action, Since you said will recognize them as enemy, after that what will happen, i wonder.:eek:

I love gults.

I've also seen them in fights close up in my college days ....

Lovely movies though. Hot chicks. There's a vamp (item girl I think they're called now) I used to date in Hyderabad.

Cheers, Doc

I love gults.

I've also seen them in fights close up in my college days ....

Lovely movies though. Hot chicks. There's a vamp (item girl I think they're called now) I used to date in Hyderabad.

Cheers, Doc
gults? what is that?

Don't want to listen to you mid life crisis stories. I wanted to know what will you do after recognizing so called enemies.

Reactions: Star Wars