Indian Political Discussion

At least Christians of Kerala have no problem with it, it is a part of culture here...

1024px-Nilavilak%2C_നിലവിളക്ക്.JPG
As a Hindu, I whole-heartedly appreciate this progressive gesture brother.
wolves.jpg

2014%2B-%2B1%2B(1).jpg

Whenever I'm with my Christian friends or Muslim friends, I almost forget that I'm a Hindu and think in terms of humanity. :giggle:
Do-All-Roads-Lead-to-the-Same-God.jpg

are-all-religions-equal-hindutva-47-728.jpg

quote-all-religions-lead-to-the-same-god-and-all-deserve-the-same-respect-paulo-coelho-68-29-61.jpg

Verily He is one
Single, indivisible, supreme reality.
- Atharva Veda 13/4/20

He is the sole sovereign
Of the universe.
- Rig Veda 6/36/4

He is one, unparalleled
Through His wondrous, mighty
And formidable laws and deeds.
- Rig Veda 8/1/27

There is only One
Who ought to be adored
By the people.
- Atharva Veda 2/2/1

God has no image.
- Yajur Veda 32/3

Last edited:
I feel Ms Sujatha is a rouble rouser and up-to-no-good. Nice brass lamp though.
Oil lamps were a part of various traditions and cultures around the world, until electric lights became popular. The earliest known oil lamp can be dated back to the Chalcolithic Age, about 4500 to 3300 BC. Today, their use is limited to only a few homes, more often only for visual appeal.

But there is a lot more to the humble oil lamp, than its obvious use of providing light and aesthetics. Find out more about how you can create an ambience of energy and positivity in your home.

Stories told around the campfire are always the most effective…

These newly converted Christians are the worst of the lot, the only people who have approached me for conversion or trying to give lectures about Christ have been recent converts.
I think most of them are genuinely good people.
But when Dawah or Missionary or etc approaches me, I'm floored by their sincerity and passion for their cause. For example when I listen to Sufi music, It touches my very soul.
Here is a rendition of "Kwaja mere Kwaja" by A R Rehman, (Birth name A. S. Dileep Kumar). Truly splendid. :love:

Last edited:
Jihadi Didi's Leader extorting money from Businessman in Kolkata:

It's gonna take a very, very long time; but I love watching the momentum and pressure slowly build on TMC, and am eagerly waiting for BJP to become a truly giant force in Bengal politics in the future. Now I just hope they're able to find themselves a true mass leader to directly take Mamata on.

Reactions: Aravind and Parul
Sheila Rashid received rape threats by Islamists for asking to let their sisters and daughters marry a non-Muslim. Brave Liberal feminist didn't file FIR, no placards, no outrage. Silently deleted FB account. But on Twitter she fights for Free Speech...:love:

Reactions: Bharath
March 31
Killed:
Gurmeet, 25 of Saharanpur
Encounter: In Deoband (Saharanpur), died 22 days later; sub-inspector injured
Cases: 7, from murder attempt to dacoity.
Police reward: None
Probes: Police closure report gives clean chit to cops, magisterial inquiry pending

July 29

Killed: Naushad @ Danny, 27, and Sarwar, 28, of Bhura in Kairana (Shamli); both had been proclaimed absconding
Encounter: In Kairana; 3 policemen received gunshot injuries
Cases: 17 against Naushad (attempted murder, Goonda Act etc); 9 against Sarwar (attempted murder, Gangsters Act etc)
Police reward: Rs 60,000 on Naushad, Rs 15,000 on Sarwar
Probes: Clean chit to cops by police and magisterial probes

August 2

Killed: Kasim, 35, of Vishambhara (Mathura)
Encounter: In Shergarh (Mathura); sub-inspector and constable injured
Cases: 6, including robbery
Probes: Police, magisterial probes pending

August 3

Killed: Jai Hind Yadav, 29, of Tarwa (Azamgarh), wanted for a robbery in May
Encounter: In Azamgarh; a sub-inspector and a constable injured
Cases: 13 including murder attempt, under Gangster Act and under Arms Act
Police reward: Rs 15,000
Probe: Clean chit to cops by police probe; magisterial inquiry pending

August 11

Killed: Ikram @ Tola, 37, from Kairana (Shamli); was living in Badaut (Baghpat); suspected in two murders and on the run
Encounter: In Kairana; 2 cops injured
Cases: 13 including murder and robbery
Police reward: Rs 5,000
Probes: Clean chit to cops in police probe; magisterial inquiry pending

August 16

Killed: Nitin, 24, of Augata (Bulandshahr)
Encounter: In Meerapur (Muzaffarna-gar); sub-inspector and constable injured
Cases: 14, including murder, attempted murder, robbery and under Gangster Act
Police reward: Rs 50,000
Probes: Clean chit to cops in police investigation as well as magisterial inquiry

August 18

Killed: Surjeet Singh @ Budhwa, 28, of Chiraiyakot (Mau); reportedly escaped while being taken to court 7 days earlier
Encounter: In Mubarakpur (Azamgarh),; sub-inspector and two constables injured
Cases: 36 including murder, robbery, attempted murder, extortion
Probes: Clean chit to cops in police report, magisterial inquiry pending

encounter-update-2.jpg

September 1

Killed: Sunil Sharma, 32; hailed from Siwan (Bihar), was staying at Chinhat (Lucknow); allegedly escaped from custody on August 8
Encounter: In Gomti Nagar (Lucknow); no cops injured
Cases: 12 including murder, murder attempt, robbery
Probes: Police, magisterial both pending

September 3

Killed: Sharda Kol, 35, of Nihi (Chitrakoot); part of dacoit Babuli Kol gang
Encounter: In Manikpur (Chitrakoot); no cops injured
Cases: 12 including dacoity, murder and under Gangster Act
Police reward: Rs 12,000

September 8

Killed: Nadeem, 30, of Nai Mandi (Muzaffarnagar); reportedly escaped while being taken to court 2 days earlier
Encounter: In Kakrauli (Muzaffarnagar); sub-inspector sustained gunshot injuries
Cases: 12, including kidnapping, murder
Probes: Clean chit to policemen in police probe as well as magisterial inquiry

September 11

Killed: Shamshad, 30, of Biharigarh (Saharanpur); reportedly escaped 4 days before encounter
Encounter: In Sadar Bazar (Saharanpur); sub-inspector and constable injured
Cases: 36 including dacoity, Gangster Act, murder, attempt to murder

September 12

Killed: Raju, 25, of Loni (Ghaziabad)
Encounter: In Jhinjhana (Shamli), where Raju allegedly planned robbery with an aide, who fled; two constables injured
Cases: 16 including murder, dacoity
Probes: Clean chit from police, magisterial inquiry pending

September 14

Killed: Ramji, 28, of Tarwa (Azamgarh)
Encounter: At Gambhirpur (Azamgarh); a constable sustained gunshot injuries
Cases: 10 including attempted murder

September 17

Killed: Janu @ Jaan Mohammad, 28, of Dohgat (Baghpat)
Encounter: In Khatauli (Muzaffarnagar); two constables sustained gunshot injuries
Cases: 27, including robbery, murder

September 18

Killed: Aadesh @ Sunder, 27, of Chaubia (Etawah); allegedly escaped from custody in September 2016
Encounter: At Bharthana (Etawah); sub-inspector and two constables injured
Cases: 12 including murder, kidnapping

September 19

Killed: Babendra, 35, of Pisawa (Aligarh)
Encounter: At Bisrak (Gautam Budh Nagar); Babendra and aides were allegedly running after robbery; constable injured
Cases: 23 including murder, robbery

September 26

Killed: Mansoor @ Mooch, 32 of Behat (Saharanpur)
Encounter: In Sadar Bazar (Meerut), allegedly following a theft; no cops injured
Cases: 22 including attempted murder
Police reward: Rs 25,000

September 28

Killed: Waseem, 20, of Kairana (Shamli)
Encounter: In Saroorpur (Meerut); no cops injured
Cases: 10 including robbery, murder

Killed
: Vikas @ Khujali, 25, of Ahmedgarh (Bulandshahr); on the run since July looting and murder
Encounter: In Jawan (Aligarh), DySP-ranked officer and sub-inspector injured
Cases: 12 including murder, robbery

October 3

Killed: Sumit Gurjar, 25, of Baghpat
Encounter: Kasna (Gautam Budh Nagar); sub-inspector injured
Case: Double murder & dacoity (Sept 20); emerged as suspect day before encounter
Probe status: Police investigation, magisterial inquiry pending; govt gives report to NHRC after being served a notice

October 22

Killed: Furkan, 45, of Kairana; absconding; cases in Shamli, Saharanpur, Haryana
Encounter: Budhana (Muzaffarnagar); 2 policemen sustained firearm injuries
Cases: 23, from murder to dacoity

December 8

Killed: Ramjani, 35, of Haridwar
Encounter: Akrabad (Aligarh); cop injured
Cases: 22, from murder to dacoity
Police reward: Rs 50,000 (Saharanpur police) plus Rs 25,000 (Uttarakhand)

December 10

Killed: Aslam Ali, 30, of Shamli
Encounter: Dadri (Gautam Budh Nagar); sub-inspector and constable injured
Cases: 10, from robbery to dacoity
Police reward: Rs 50,000 in UP, Rs 2,500 in Uttarakhand

December 29

Killed: Sonu Kumar, 28, of Aligarh
Encounter: Sikanderbad (Bulandshahr); no cops injured
Cases: 26, from dacoity to murder

December 30

Killed: Shamim, 34, of Muzaffarnagar
Encounter: Jansath (Muzaffarnagar); constable suffered bullet injury
Cases: 27, dacoity to attempted murder
Police reward: Rs 1 lakh

Killed: Noor Mohammad @ Haseen Mota, 32, of Meerut
Encounter: Paratpur (Meerut); no cops injured
Cases: 18, extortion to murder

January 2

Killed: Sabir, 32, of Shamli; police constable Ankit Tomar
Encounter: Kairana; constable killed, sub-inspector injured
Cases: 20, robbery to murder
Police reward: Rs 1 lakh

January 3

Satyaveer Satte, 35, of Aligarh
Encounter: Kotwali; no cops injured
Cases: 9, dacoity to robbery

January 9

Channu Sonkar, 35, of Azamgarh
Encounter: Jahajganj (Azamgarh); constable injured
Cases: 12, robbery to murder
Police reward: Rs 25,000

Your 97% OBC/SC/ST/MUSLIMS victim of hindutva ideology
So, the real motive of Hindutwa ideology is vengence against OBC/SC/ST/Muslims(your opinion) ? :unsure: Now, who could have anticipated that. I'm like, flabbergasted.

So, the real motive of Hindutwa ideology is vengence against OBC/SC/ST/Muslims(your opinion) ? :unsure: Now, who could have anticipated that. I'm like, flabbergasted.
70% of all people who commit crimes are muslims in Delhi and the jails are filled with them. So now we can easily deduce that all governments in Delhi have been anti-muslim.

@nair @Aashish Either lock this thread too or open this thread :News - Modi vindicated as IIM study debunks jobless growth theory, says 15 million added to labour force yearly

You cannot allow the spamming of Anti-BJP and Anti-Modi threads but whenever pro-BJP or Pro-Modi threads are opened you close these threads, people like bonobashi and infowarrior disrupt those threads and you lock those threads. We can do the same too if that is how this forum is going to work.
Just do what these Bongobashi and Disinfowarrior does, bring in religion , post the reality of Islamic terrorism around the world and our Secular mods will lock the thread. This was the plan all along of these guys, Gaynextdoor must have been drunk one day, spilled the beans about their inbox message from Bongobashi grandpa schemes to disrupt the the normal threads which support modi and keep the threads which vilify Hindus at the top with continous spamming of one liners or comments from comment section of newspaper, create fake news etc.
Maybe, it is time we got their threads locked up. There is so much atrocity floating around for a peaceful section of people, just post it.

Last edited:
How do we stop Muslims from increasing from 14% to 18% of our population?

What steps should the BJP take once we vote them in again in 2019?

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Do we have any Muslim Indians in here?

How do you make a line shorter, but you cannot erase any bit of it.
Simply draw a line longer than the first, which made the first line shorter than the second.

Hindu women should have 10 children: Shankaracharya
Hindu women should have 10 children: Shankaracharya -- link

That is national suicide for us.

But without being a religious nutter, the explosion in the Muslim population is definitely a cause for concern.

Does the BJP and the Sangh have any concrete plans that can be implemented without massive push-back? Peacefully. They do seem to be empowering the Muslim women, regardless of the motivations that might be attributed to the same. Surely not birthing so aggressively would do a lot for their quality of life?

Cheers, Doc

you need to learn about UPs population composition before making such wild claims of Yogi govt gong after SCs/STs and OBCs.
I know about UP's population composition, that's why I asked this question.
20% general , 40% OBC, 20% SC, 20% Muslims. ... But encounter deaths are 97% OBC SC ST Muslims.

@bonobashi What do you think ? Are these political killings ?

I know about UP's population composition, that's why I asked this question.
20% general , 40% OBC, 20% SC, 20% Muslims. ... But encounter deaths are 97% OBC SC ST Muslims.

@bonobashi What do you think ? Are these political killings ?
Let me rephrase it for you-Ethnic Cleansing is what is going on in UP. BUT somehow most of these criminals had a award announced on them by the secular governments of SP & BSP who call themselves to be messiah of SCs/STs/Muslims and OBCs. Yadavs are the single biggest block of OBCs in UP.

I'm sorry, but you can't definitely express this cause of concern without sounding like a religious nutter.

I think Yogi government is already wiping out Muslims OBC SC ST, using police encounters. Peacefully, without implementing any massive pushback.
"Saam Daam Dand Bhed"

Well, that is your opinion.

The rate of increase in the Muslim population in India is most definitely a cause for concern.

They birth on an average at a higher rate than any other community or demographic in India. And their social indices are among the lowest. It is a burden on the collective nation any which way you look at it. And it needs to be addressed without the standard Islam khatre mein hysteria ....

Or the sanghi bilge.

Cheers, Doc

I'm sorry, but you can't definitely express this cause of concern without sounding like a religious nutter.

I think Yogi government is already wiping out Muslims OBC SC ST, using police encounters. Peacefully, without implementing any massive pushback.
"Saam Daam Dand Bhed"

ROFL! :LOL:Had what you are suggesting been happening in UP - the Urban Naxals, Pseudo Seculars, Counterfeit Liberals, Secular Political Parties, Not in my Name, Award Wapsi Terrorists et al would have had been going berserk. This would have been the National News. #intoleranceJihad2.0 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@nair look into this thread and do the needful.:love:

Edit: @Aashish

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Aravind
How do we stop Muslims from increasing from 14% to 18% of our population?

What steps should the BJP take once we vote them in again in 2019?

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Do we have any Muslim Indians in here?

Chop all males tickle tackle off. ;)

On a serious note - Is this the primary concern you have Doc? There are over 200 million Muslims in India. Attempting to change the dynamics of birth rates Muslim to Hindu ratio is in my opinion not where energy and efforts need to be spent.
These Muslims are Indians and that should be the most important factor. Some of their family members may have made the ultimate sacrifice - are you going to disrespect their sacrifices by insinuating their mere existence is a worry to you bro?

• Agree
Reactions: bonobashi
ROFL! :LOL:Had what you are suggesting been happening in UP - the Urban Naxals, Pseudo Seculars, Counterfeit Liberals, Secular Political Parties, Not in my Name, Award Wapsi Terrorists et al would have been going berserk. This would have been the National News. #intoleranceJihad2.0 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@nair look into this thread and do the needful.:love:
No one is going berserk this time, Naxals were more emotional than logical, their aspirations were fair, but their means were not civilized. Laws are sacrosanct. Why give an excuse to the biased possessive and greedy with no sense of justice, with all the bureaucratic and political power, to do an easy police encounter.

Most powerful weapons are law, bureaucracy, political power and media. Naxals would be more effective and successful if they modernize their strategy.

Staged encounters and extrajudicial killings in the garb of encounters is bad but genuine encounters are initiated by Police but by criminals. check the number of policemen who have been injured or killed. was Batla house extra judicial killing or an encounter? You forgot to understand my sarcasm when I called it ethnic cleansing.
How do you establish rule of law in any country? By enforcing law and arresting the criminals.
I was not sure weather you were capable of such sarcasm, that's why I said you are directly descended from guru drone.

Probability and statistics(like 97%) tell a different story. Genuine encounters and Staged encounters have a different probability distribution.

No one is going berserk this time, Naxals were more emotional than logical, their aspirations were fair, but their means were not civilized. Laws are sacrosanct. Why give an excuse to the biased possessive and greedy with no sense of justice, with all the bureaucratic and political power, to do an easy police encounter.

Most powerful weapons are law, bureaucracy, political power and media. Naxals would be more effective and successful if they modernize their strategy.

By Urban Naxals, I was referring to people like Jignesh Mevani, Sheila Rashid, Kanhiya Kumar, Kejriwal, Parshant Bhushan, Kavita Krishnan et al.. We also have one resident Urban Naxal on this forum - Bonobhashi.

My Post was specific to UP & nothing to do with Naxal Problem you've mentioned. I don't know how I shall respond to you?:LOL:

Templates use Karte ho - Naxal mentioned in post, I should post this Template...:p

Last edited:
Chop all males tickle tackle off. ;)

On a serious note - Is this the primary concern you have Doc? There are over 200 million Muslims in India. Attempting to change the dynamics of birth rates Muslim to Hindu ratio is in my opinion not where energy and efforts need to be spent.
These Muslims are Indians and that should be the most important factor. Some of their family members may have made the ultimate sacrifice - are you going to disrespect their sacrifices by insinuating their mere existence is a worry to you bro?

I have Muslim batchmates serving bro. Take a wild guess if that's what I would think ....

You cannot close your eyes to the Muslim community's per woman birth rate.

It is simply not healthy.

Not for them. Their community. And not for the country.

I did not even get the Hindu birth rate into the equation. There are studies (which I'm too lazy to source on my phone) that have forecast the Muslim population growth and its effects on the community and it's already abysmal indices.

It's a vicious cycle. Poverty. Ignorance. High birth rate. Crime.

Is it wrong for us to try to reverse that? Or is the Muslim ghetto mentality going to ensure that they never rise?

Cheers, Doc