Indian Political Discussion

a) No
b) Every PM decides what to do basis their immedeate conditions
c) nothing much has been acheved economically under Modi- we have a 40 year high unemployment level. If he continues the BS he did last time this won't end well. Plus I'm also sceptical about how aggressive he will be with Pak. It's ok for him not to be aggressive- question is will he manage to end the Terror. That remains to be seen. He has only won the election. His track record otherwise is of enormous f**k ups. One will have to see if he keeps clear of that this time.
1. Go and read the news then or better still ask a political observer from Kerala.
2. That's right. He took a call. Just like Modi did. And therein lies the difference. The Indian electorate voted their appreciation. MMS, RaGa & the Congress can suck their thumbs.
3. I think you're exagerrating as usual. While his performance in the economy left much to be desired, at least he didn't run it into the ground. This verdict is as much about hope as the 2009 one was for MMS which he squadered. I hope he has a wish list of ppl's desire foremost in his mind.

LOOOOL, I really don't give a f*ck. If they ban me before you, it'll confirm my long held suspicion that all the big talk about this being a positive, mature place for intellectual discussion was a joke, and I've been wasting my time here. I'm already part of another Indian blog which doesn't have faggots like you. So I really dgaf anymore, I'm playing purely on the frontfoot now. If this place wants to become another P*D*F by tolerating, emboldening and inviting retards like you - I couldnt care less

Same complint for me. Which blog, I'll join too?

In TN, They should give chance for strong administrator s or strong public figures instead of subservient candidates.

Candidates should speak for people instead of party.

Our population in south are too arrogant and think they know everything. That is also a huge factor.

LOOOOL, I really don't give a f*ck. If they ban me before you, it'll confirm my long held suspicion that all the big talk about this being a positive, mature place for intellectual discussion was a joke, and I've been wasting my time here. I'm already part of another Indian blog which doesn't have faggots like you. So I really dgaf anymore, I'm playing purely on the frontfoot now. If this place wants to become another P*D*F by tolerating, emboldening and inviting retards like you - I couldnt care less

@nair it is definitely sad that while we as a community have been positively supporting this member, he has chosen the path of abuse and uncivility. I'm now ready to reluctantly support a permanent ban for this individual Surely, having different views was an asset and as an american he could have given us washington's POV on the whole episode. But he has not given his motherland of america the due credit she needs as a wellspring of democracy and good faith. We should sadly ban him from the forum.

Achievement tracking - Modi Govt. No discussions - Bharat Rakshak

That's 30 pages of Modi's achievements. Go thru it, if you're interested. I used to follow it once upon a time.

@_Anonymous_ remember when we were talking about AAP Congress alliance in Delhi I said Kejri is looking someone to blame because these polls will decimate him in assembly elections too. That his plan was to blame congress for awful performance and keep morale of party members in next assembly election after his horrendous performance in LS. Now see the results :)

@_Anonymous_ remember when we were talking about AAP Congress alliance in Delhi I said Kejri is looking someone to blame because these polls will decimate him in assembly elections too. That his plan was to blame congress for awful performance and keep morale of party members in next assembly election after his horrendous performance in LS. Now see the results :)

this only proves what people are seeing all over India- state and national leadership choices are different. People will vote AAP/ LDF/ JDS in state for local issues but will elect another party for national. For the current international situation AAP does not have a clear narrative. Until they build that their transition to a national party will be incomplete.

Reactions: GuardianRED
this only proves what people are seeing all over India- state and national leadership choices are different. People will vote AAP/ LDF/ JDS in state for local issues but will elect another party for national. For the current international situation AAP does not have a clear narrative. Until they build that their transition to a national party will be incomplete.
I'd be very surprised if they manage to win even 1/4 th of the seats they won in the last assembly elections.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
All you guys take a bow to our ancient science of Astrology. I had predicted 295 seats for BJP alone in Feb itself totally based on Astrological calculations. Best of Astrologers were predicting much lesser seats for BJP, I only predicted 295 seats.
saar ji ab bus bol do Pakistanio ki hum kab marenge aur map se mitayenge

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Discuss the topic... Not the members.... If you think anyone has violated rules... Help us by reporting that post.... No point in whining..... This place is for all who follow the rules.....

We try avoiding ban.... As most of us here know each other for long..... But that doesn't mean that the ban option is not there.....

Discuss the topic... Not the members.... If you think anyone has violated rules... Help us by reporting that post.... No point in whining..... This place is for all who follow the rules.....

We try avoiding ban.... As most of us here know each other for long..... But that doesn't mean that the ban option is not there.....

Keep saying that while Guynextdoor thumbs his nose at you, your blog, and your rules along with anyone else that tries to have a normal conversation...

Now that BJP had won,

Who will be the finance minister? AJ?

I don't think DM will change.

I also hope no illogical rules are imposed.

Proper guidance and long term planning & implementation is being expected.

Immediate stress would be Iran oil.