Indian Political Discussion

Raul Vinci offers resignation?

D7QLlAjVUAIuwWp.jpg
This is drama. Here's what will happen. He will resign, go abroad on a vacation, party and freshen his mind. Come back and join politics, cuz his party desperately needs his wisdom and guidance. And before you know it there's another election. And begins the cycle of Rafael, Rafalee, Ralfle, Ralfee, ROFL etc and everybody will forget about this defeat and his credentials to be a leader.

Reactions: SammyBoi
Today my government has fallen due to 2 votes, and Congress is laughing at us, But congress should not forget this, One day will come when we will form government over India and Indians will laugh at Congress​
-Atal Vihari Bajpayee
His soul will finally be at peace
Can anyone dig this video? Worth watching and if you can point to this specific part.

This is drama. Here's what will happen. He will resign, go abroad on a vacation, party and freshen his mind. Come back and join politics, cuz his party desperately needs his wisdom and guidance. And before you know it there's another election. And begins the cycle of Rafael, Rafalee, Ralfle, Ralfee, ROFL etc and everybody will forget about this defeat and his credentials to be a leader.
Bas chalu ho gaya hai nautanki. This is from 2014. Nothing changes, nothing at all.

Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi offer to resign from Congress posts after defeat, party refuses

Just let him go and find a better leader or better yet elect one from you cadre. Is that so difficult for the "Defenders of Democracy" ?

Reactions: suryakiran
Bas chalu ho gaya hai nautanki. This is from 2014. Nothing changes, nothing at all.

Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi offer to resign from Congress posts after defeat, party refuses

Just let him go and find a better leader or better yet elect one from you cadre. Is that so difficult for the "Defenders of Democracy" ?

Woww! I did not expect this. I think the quality of leadership- accepting responsibility for defeat and offering to step down- is the best trade mark of these people. Thanks Sonia and RG for showing the way for others.

Woww! I did not expect this. I think the quality of leadership- accepting responsibility for defeat and offering to step down- is the best trade mark of these people. Thanks Sonia and RG for showing the way for others.
Don't worry they will be back after taking a vacation... Congress can't get rid of them until Sonia kicks the bucket.

All you guys take a bow to our ancient science of Astrology. I had predicted 295 seats for BJP alone in Feb itself totally based on Astrological calculations. Best of Astrologers were predicting much lesser seats for BJP, I only predicted 295 seats.
Fantastic Sir, now will wait for your predictions on Pakistan also to come true.

Fantastic Sir, now will wait for your predictions on Pakistan also to come true.
It will. next time period is after 40 days when Mars enters the ninth house of Modi, directly aspecting 3rd house. and the final decimation of pakistan is due in another 220 days from today when Mars will enter Vrishchaka rashi. No one will be able to stand against Modi in the world and he will do whatever he feels like doing. That is the time when even Shani will move into his 3rd house. The days of Pakistan are numbered whichever way you look at it.

Just for your information the man is typical anti RSS intellectual. There has never been a case of a single vote mismatch, EVER. Still people are able to cast doubts because there has been no campaign to make people aware of it by ECI, situation is so dire that they have to tweet third party articles about election process instead of own explanatory videos. This has made way for frauds journalists and political leaders to make this doubtful.

In another news Gen. VK Singh as expected has been leading with largest margin in UP (around 5 lacs).

Just for your information the man is typical anti RSS intellectual. There has never been a case of a single vote mismatch, EVER. Still people are able to cast doubts because there has been no campaign to make people aware of it by ECI, situation is so dire that they have to tweet third party articles about election process instead of own explanatory videos. This has made way for frauds journalists and political leaders to make this doubtful.

In another news Gen. VK Singh as expected has been leading with largest margin in UP (around 5 lacs).
The pleading before EC to count VVPAT first and later do counting of EVMs was a ploy to gain time to stich up an alliance for UPA-3 by selling India. Luckily, EC refused it. This shows how badly UPA are far from the mood of the nation and how the Lutyens Mafia has lost relevence.

Rahul Gandhi sent in his resignation to Rahul Gandhi and was rejected by Rahul Gandhi. What a comedy it is.

Now, Rahul gandhi will give his resignation to Rahul gandhi which will be rejected by Rahul gandhi because Rahul gandhi says resignation is not a solution of problems created by Rahul gandhi.
Rahul Gandhi then request Rahul Gandhi to continue to guide the Congress which Rahul Gandhi will accept and thanks Rahul Gandhi for reposing faith in Rahul Gandhi.😜😝😝😝

Reactions: SammyBoi
It will. next time period is after 40 days when Mars enters the ninth house of Modi, directly aspecting 3rd house. and the final decimation of pakistan is due in another 220 days from today when Mars will enter Vrishchaka rashi. No one will be able to stand against Modi in the world and he will do whatever he feels like doing. That is the time when even Shani will move into his 3rd house. The days of Pakistan are numbered whichever way you look at it.

Today the Pakistanis celebrated Modi victory by launching missile for 126 km. Hope our PDV mk2 is there to take care of these before S400 comes along.

Today the Pakistanis celebrated Modi victory by launching missile for 126 km. Hope our PDV mk2 is there to take care of these before S400 comes along.
Please trust my words, firstly, Pakistan has no nukes deliverable by missiles, secondly there is no pen in Pakistan which can be used to sign the death warrant of 22 crore Pakistanis and finally there is no finger which will push the launch button. I have been proven right after we did Balakot.

All Pak Generals get huge amount of land after retirement in Punjab. Do you think they will let it become dry by fighting with India? What about their own existance and future? Long back I had written here that the best way to dismember Pakistan is to send in our IBGs into Pak Punjab and dismember them with strike Corps in Sindh. CSD is a very dangerous tactices. PA will be forced to commit its reserves very early which will not be able to shift their positions. If the reserves and strike Corps are committed in the begining of the war, they become easy meet in their build up areas. Taking out bridges and other obstacle clearances can confine them to a very small area to be taken out by arty & air power. Pak has nearly no Railways, they have no fuel and they have no heavy transporters. They had build up there narrative that India will forever live in the fear of their nukes. Modi has demolished that narrative. he has challenged them to come and fight within nuke umbralla and not at sub prime level. This is new India. Jo ghar main ghuss kar Marega.

Please trust my words, firstly, Pakistan has no nukes deliverable by missiles, secondly there is no pen in Pakistan which can be used to sign the death warrant of 22 crore Pakistanis and finally there is no finger which will push the launch button. I have been proven right after we did Balakot.

All Pak Generals get huge amount of land after retirement in Punjab. Do you think they will let it become dry by fighting with India? What about their own existance and future? Long back I had written here that the best way to dismember Pakistan is to send in our IBGs into Pak Punjab and dismember them with strike Corps in Sindh. CSD is a very dangerous tactices. PA will be forced to commit its reserves very early which will not be able to shift their positions. If the reserves and strike Corps are committed in the begining of the war, they become easy meet in their build up areas. Taking out bridges and other obstacle clearances can confine them to a very small area to be taken out by arty & air power. Pak has nearly no Railways, they have no fuel and they have no heavy transporters. They had build up there narrative that India will forever live in the fear of their nukes. Modi has demolished that narrative. he has challenged them to come and fight within nuke umbralla and not at sub prime level. This is new India. Jo ghar main ghuss kar Marega.

Rightly said Sir.

Reactions: vstol Jockey