Indian Political Discussion

Let's rejoice. BJP has won. Let's not ruin the moment

I'm already celebrating, and while I was trying to converse with normal human beings who don't have sub-50 IQ's, that retard had to hijack my comment and the thread when I wasnt even interested in talking to him; then the Mods come here, delete my comments and talk the big talk about banning people while enabling him once again.

I'm already celebrating, and while I was trying to converse with normal human beings who don't have sub-50 IQ's, that retard had to hijack my comment and the thread when I wasnt even interested in talking to him; then the Mods come here, delete my comments and talk the big talk about banning people while enabling him once again.
Calm down and savour the moment. Forget the fool and celebrate.

Captain is on right track, hope he is elevated to higher posts so that he can wipe out the filth gripping congress, the fringe lefty JNU filth to be precise. It's not good for India to be without strong opposition but congress in current shape is worse than jihadis of Pakistan.
Captain is not all you perceive him to be. Check his antecedents, he was in bed, literally, with a Pakistani and even allotted her a house on govt expense in the most prime area of chd. search for Aroosa Alam

Captain is not all you perceive him to be. Check his antecedents, he was in bed, literally, with a Pakistani and even allotted her a house on govt expense in the most prime area of chd. search for Aroosa Alam
Personal life as long as it has no bearing for country has no concern for me. Modi not living with his wife, Rahul drinking, Manmohan and Advani being born in Pakistan doesn't mean anything as it does not affect me or country.

He is very rich traditionally, I don't think he needs public money to maintain a guest. I know about the woman you are talking about, public office holders are allowed to have guests irrespective of the country. If she was against India it would have been issue for us, so far there is nothing that indicate it. He can use her for backchannel if PM ask for it. You need to keep some channels open for neighbours doesn't matter how much we dislike it.

Today my government has fallen due to 2 votes, and Congress is laughing at us, But congress should not forget this, One day will come when we will form government over India and Indians will laugh at Congress​
-Atal Vihari Bajpayee
His soul will finally be at peace

A lot more still has to happen. MP, KAR and RJ Gvts will fall before completion. Punjab Congress does its own thing anyway, and other than that Congress will only truly be left in Kerala and Chhattisgarh and eventually melt into a couple of disjointed regional parties.

And hopefully, much of the first family and their durbaris will also go to jail sooner or later. After that ABV's soul will truly be at peace.

Reactions: Bali78
Keep saying that while Guynextdoor thumbs his nose at you, your blog, and your rules along with anyone else that tries to have a normal conversation...
WE have given him adequate bans or infractions, and we will continue to do so..... That doesnt mean that we give you any leeway to abuse and use abusive language here..... Consider this to be your home and enjoy your stay....

• Agree
Reactions: Guynextdoor
Today my government has fallen due to 2 votes, and Congress is laughing at us, But congress should not forget this, One day will come when we will form government over India and Indians will laugh at Congress​
-Atal Vihari Bajpayee
His soul will finally be at peace
Exactly 20 years ago. Then too Pakistan came to BJP's help and presented Kargil.

• Agree
Reactions: Ashutosh
Not really..... Kargil did no help BJP in anyway, they lost in 2004 btw...
The 1 vote loss refers to the 1999 period when the Vajpayee government lost the vote of confidence by 1or 2 votes when the AIADMK withdrew support to the NDA. Vajpayee lost, President Narayan dissolved the Parliament & appointed Vajpayee as the caretaker. Kargil happened during this period. The elections were held in September 1999.

1999 Indian general election - Wikipedia

Reactions: Ashutosh and nair
Raul Vinci offers resignation?

D7QLlAjVUAIuwWp.jpg