Indian Political Discussion

You make 100 more come on the streets for every photo of a bleeding protestor.

Soon a thousand.

You really do not have enough police my friend.

And the breaking has been all one sided till now.

Cheers, Doc
Before taking on the enemy, one must clean up the traitors within. What we are doing is precisely this. After that we will take on those who want azaadi from Hindus and want to dig graves of Hindus in AMU. Sabka number ayega aur unka bhi time ayega. Sabki marrammat hogi sabko seedha kiya jayega aur sabka keeda nikala jayega.

That would have been communal. Non communal makes you hindu pakistan.

Have you turned a peacenik? Boring.

We both know why Hindus are thrashing Hindus.

It's hilarious really. Not boring.

No one more amused than the muslas ...

Cheers, Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys cant we grow beyond religion and discuss?

Can you please ask members of your team to not call members Nazis? Not only members but their communities?

Rules are for everyone or only for selective members?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Reactions: Amal
Before taking on the enemy, one must clean up the traitors within. What we are doing is precisely this
No sir, we doing exactly opposite now. We have gifted enemy an army of 'useful idiots' and snakes have started to pick up Tri Color and Sing National anthem, something they always hesitated to do so and it was easier to expose them. Now they can reach bigger audience and poison them, dumb them down to their own level and trust me they are succeeding.

@Milspec @nair

Name calling by admins now? Seriously?

Cheers, Doc
Bura lga? Ok withdrawn, but are you not the one issuing certificate to everyone, even to me few pages back?

Can you please ask members of your team to not call members Nazis? Not only members but their communities?

Rules are for everyone or only for selective members?
What happened? Just a small exposé and all your Nazi passion went down the drain? Not issuing certificate anymore?

Obviously for selective members. For example look at this piece of filth.

My reply to this post was deleted because it didn't maintain decorum. But oh well this is perfectly fine right @nair ?
Report the posts....leave it to us to do the rest

My reply to this post was deleted because it didn't maintain decorum. But oh well this is perfectly fine right @nair ?
Your reply could have gotten you banned. He asked you to stop begging on others behalf and you called him gaumutra drinking filth!

Do you want to take this down to gutter level? If he respond in kind about your religion, family or whatever we will be left to clean up your mess.

Your reply could have gotten you banned. He asked you to stop begging on others behalf and you called him gaumutra drinking filth!

Do you want to take this down to gutter level? If he respond in kind about your religion, family or whatever we will be left to clean up your mess.

Oh yes, and labelling Keralites as beggars are perfectly fine ?

Post deleted.... By himself......Rules are for everyone.....

He should not have done it in the first place.

Everyone does not have tge benefit of saying something offensive and then removing it without the risk of punitive action.

It's a slimy move. Though I'll stop short of saying by a slimy guy.

Cheers, Doc

He should not have done it in the first place.

Everyone does not have tge benefit of saying something offensive and then removing it without the risk of punitive action.

It's a slimy move. Though I'll stop short of saying by a slimy guy.

Cheers, Doc
All are human beings.... So it's fine..... Move on...