Indian Political Discussion

Caste based politics are more harmful than religion based. All religions are equal in constitution, all castes are not(theoretically is) and thus can easily be used to gain benefits and thus more dividing in nature.

Even religious neutral people are dragged into caste based politics.

Who is poor and uneducated? Are you? I'm not ...

I'm asking you a simple question.

If you want to build your power on the plinth of Hinduism, then you have to accept that "Hindu" has never for many thousands of years been a single homogenous entity.

If anything, Hindutva is the Abrahamic mirror image of Hinduism pet the twisted ideology of the sangh.

In.effect they have modeled their ideology around what they profess to most hate.

How ironic is that?

Cheers, Doc

Irrelevant. India has never been a homogenous entity and hence any effort to unite can be questioned using your self serving logic. Who made this rule that a people never united should never unite, YOU? Lol

Utter BS.

Its simple, congress propping up casteists, or bhindranwale or shiv sena or MNS or screwing shahbano or rigging jnk elections or opening Babri gate or making unconstitutional laws in assam is congressi politics. Nothing to do with BJP. BJP is responsible for their own faults but you are just a congressi cheerleader to see objectively.

India is poor and uneducated, you are literate.

Caste based politics are more harmful than religion based. All religions are equal in constitution, all castes are not(theoretically is) and thus can easily be used to gain benefits and thus more dividing in nature.

Even religious neutral people are dragged into caste based politics.

Personally I believe that caste based reservation is wrong. It should always have been economic.

You can change your economic condition on life. You cannot change your caste.

Secondly, it is perhaps really unfair to Indians of other faiths to bear the burden of reservation for something that is essentially a Hindu legacy.

Why should a Christian or a Muslim or a Sikh or a Parsi have to compete for lesser seats because of social inequality perpetuated by a faith which is not their own?

And which ironically most of their ancestors probably converted out of due to? (Obviously I do not include the Parsis here, who have built and given the nation multiple institutions, bit never asked for ONE seat in reservation. ...)

Double jeopardy!

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: bonobashi
Personally I believe that caste based reservation is wrong. It should always have been economic.

Secondly, it is perhaps really unfair to Indians of other faiths to bear the burden of reservation for something that is essentially a Hindu legacy.

Why should a Christian or a Muslim or a Sikh or a Parsi have to compete for lesser seats because of social inequality perpetuated by a faith which is not their own?

And which ironically most of their ancestors probably converted out of due to? Obviously I do not include the Parsis here, who have built and given the nation multiple institutions, bit never asked for ONE seat in reserbation. ...

Double jeopardy!

Cheers, Doc

You are right strong christian and muslim lobbies should agitate for abolition of reservations, a real issue - instead of short circuits in delhi churches or some book published or some war somewhere lol.

And which ironically most of their ancestors probably converted out of due to?

Double jeopardy!

Cheers, Doc

Agreed.

In fact, reservation must be limited to education only. Give education, and let them compete thereon. Spoon feeding till last breadth must be stopped.

By the way why let Parsis even compete? :p:p

You are right strong christian and muslim lobbies should agitate for abolition of reservations, a real issue - instead of short circuits in delhi churches or some book published or some war somewhere lol.

Let's be serious and not snipe like little pigtailed girls please.

Do you have a cogent counter?

Cheers, Doc

Agreed.

In fact, reservation must be limited to education only. Give education, and let them compete thereon. Spoon feeding till last breadth must be stopped.

By the way why let Parsis even compete? :p:p

Why let Parsis live at all.

They should have met the same fate as the anglos and the Jews.

Pesky buggers still around and daring to mouth off instead of groveling suitably contritely in gratitude.

Cheers, Doc

Why let Parsis live at all.

They should have met the same fate as the anglos and the Jews.

Pesky buggers still around and daring to mouth off instead of groveling suitably contritely in gratitude.

Cheers, Doc

haha :ROFLMAO:

You are as entitled as me mate. Jokes aside.

Let's be serious and not snipe like little pigtailed girls please.

Do you have a cogent counter?

Cheers, Doc

You have an unhealthy obsession with pre pubescent little girls - get that checked before it ruins your personal and professional life.

How should we be reading the recent comments by KCR about a third front, as well as support to KCR from people like CBN, Owaisi and Mamata?

Is this really the formation of a hodge podge third front? Or is KCR just trying to put up an act to obscure the fact that he has an "under wraps" arrangement with BJP?
Third front is like "Barsati mendak". They make noise before every election. It solves 2 purposes. First, it helps them attract non-BJP, non-congress votes. Second, they think it will increase their price during negotiations after election.

Reactions: Parul and RATHORE
haha :ROFLMAO:

You are as entitled as me mate. Jokes aside.

But you are an endangered species mate.

The Hindu.

Remember the eroding demographic?

In your place there is now a virulent Abrahamic mutant.

And you are as much at risk as I am. Probably later down the line.

Cheers, Doc

But you are an endangered species mate.

The Hindu.

Remember the eroding demographic?

In your place there is now a virulent Abrahamic mutant.

And you are as much at risk as I am. Probably later down the line.

Cheers, Doc

Don't worry, we can always team up when the time comes. I can cull few bare handed. ;)

Don't worry, we can always team up when the time comes. I can cull few bare handed. ;)

I agree that things look worse than they are online.

And really, the Parsis are fighting for India as every Indian should.

Cause honestly we see ourselves in danger now of losing a second homeland.

To a familiar toxic ideology.

Cheers, Doc

I agree that things look worse than they are online.

And really, the Parsis are fighting for India as every Indian should.

Cause honestly we see ourselves in danger now of losing a second homeland.

To a familiar toxic ideology.

Cheers, Doc

Have to disagree. The core Indian values are intact, the day vermins threaten that, the day they will cease to exist.

I have faith in ourselves.

Reactions: bonobashi and vsdoc
Have to disagree. The core Indian values are intact, the day vermins threaten that, the day they will cease to exist.

I have faith in ourselves.

I see that around me. In my friend circle.

I think its a good idea for all to go off social media and news for some time and get back in touch with the India we live in.

Cheers, Doc

Lol all this talk and zero results. Amit shah ran away once yogi the buffoon began toalking of up development

zero result ? :cool: are you still living under that rock ? When was the last time you watched the news ? Pretty soon CONgress will have only 1 state i.e. Punjab, AAP will have one state i.e. Delhi, Left has only one state i.e. Kerala. Rest is all BJP and regional parties. :devilish:

• Agree
Reactions: Ironhide and Bali78
I see that around me. In my friend circle.

I think its a good idea for all to go off social media and news for some time and get back in touch with the India we live in.

Cheers, Doc

Correct doc, if I am not wrong we both have been on these platforms for over the decades and that must have shaped our opinions in some way or other. I have seen people getting on my nerve many a times, its been a great learning as well though but must have invoked wrong side of us a lot more considering the kind of people we do get in touch over here.

Be selective on kind of stuff you read online for few days, or grow even a thicker skin than what you already have.

And stop supporting Pappu. It kills. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bonobashi and vsdoc