Indian Political Discussion

Correct doc, if I am not wrong we both have been on these platforms for over the decades and that must have shaped our opinions in some way or other. I have seen people getting on my nerve many a times, its been a great learning as well though but must have invoked wrong side of us a lot more considering the kind of people we do get in touch over here.

Be selective on kind of stuff you read online for few days, or grow even a thicker skin than what you already have.

And stop supporting Pappu. It kills. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, well it changed me from a right winger to a left leaning Congress loyalist.

Maybe that's what I always was.

I don't know.

I believe in India for all Indians. It does not matter if there are 70,000 of us or that we came here last.

I was born here like everyone else. And that is it.

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: bonobashi
Yeah, well it changed me from a right winger to a left leaning Congress loyalist.

I have seen that transition.

Maybe that's what I always was.

In my opinion you are not.

I believe in India for all Indians. It does not matter if there are 70,000 of us or that we came here last.

I was born here like everyone else. And that is it.

Cheers, Doc

You are thinking too much into it. I don't think you can cite many of personal incident in your real life that someone even remotely insinuated of your outsider linkage.

In fact I am not at ease giving words of assurance (sound condescending) to you. Why should I tell that to an Indian.

Move on.

• Agree
Reactions: bonobashi and vsdoc
I have seen that transition.

In my opinion you are not.

You are thinking too much into it. I don't think you can cite many of personal incident in your real life that someone even remotely insinuated of your outsider linkage.

In fact I am not at ease giving words of assurance (sound condescending) to you. Why should I tell that to an Indian.

Move on.

Well to be honest most Parsis (probably all) have a very different (rosy, innocent) picture of themselves in Indian society.

How many Parsis have you seen on forums in the past 10+ years.

There is just one.

And it would break my heart to tell my community what some (increasing) fellow Indians think about them ...

Let them live in their saare jahaan se accha mind space .... and pray they don't come on social media in Modi's India.

Cheers, Doc

So you give reservations to avoid beating by gaurakshak? Or reservation will dissuade villagers to treat IITian as lesser human being?

Dont engage me with the kind of rubbish you are habitual of posting. Grow some brain cells.

Yes. Give me reservation to avoid beating by gaurakshak is the logic. Something 5hat the crap people like you sitting in high table eating silver spooned caviar never understand. The real fight is in peon jobs, railway sweeper and electricity board maintainenc man. Because a man who gets that suddenly his high caste villagers cannot boycott with work denial. Previously the whole village would punish the whole community of low castes by not letting them do any work other than meat work. A man with N independent income is a man who no longer has to fear this. His family is invulnerable to income disruptions and once a few people like this break free the vicious grip of the upper castes brakes. ‘Oh just do reservations for education ‘. You know how difficult it is for low castes to even start school? They’re denied books and food in many places. Of course if they don’t have bread let them eat cake.

Well to be honest most Parsis (probably all) have a very different (rosy, innocent) picture of themselves in Indian society.

How many Parsis have you seen on forums in the past 10+ years.

There is just one.

And it would break my heart to tell my community what some (increasing) fellow Indians think about them ...

Let them live in their safe jahaan se accha mind space .... and pray they don't come on social media in Modi's India.

Cheers, Doc

They are experiencing real India, why would you want to tell them something which is either untrue or very limited?

Tell me one section of society which do not attract hate from some other?

I am Rajput, didn't you see the vitriolic post made by fellow Indians against the community? No one has the rosy bed in India, if you do not have either, you are one of us.

Modi has not changed the psyche of country, its just has has added few decibels to certain kind.

Yes. Give me reservation to avoid beating by gaurakshak is the logic. Something 5hat the crap people like you sitting in high table eating silver spooned caviar never understand. The real fight is in peon jobs, railway sweeper and electricity board maintainenc man. Because a man who gets that suddenly his high caste villagers cannot boycott with work denial. Previously the whole village would punish the whole community of low castes by not letting them do any work other than meat work. A man with N independent income is a man who no longer has to fear this. His family is invulnerable to income disruptions and once a few people like this break free the vicious grip of the upper castes brakes. ‘Oh just do reservations for education ‘. You know how difficult it is for low castes to even start school? They’re denied books and food in many places. Of course if they don’t have bread let them eat cake.

Much influenced by Amrish Puri movies?

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
They are experiencing real India, why would you want to tell them something which is either untrue or very limited?

Tell me one section of society which do not attract hate from some other?

I am Rajput, didn't you see the vitriolic post made by fellow Indians against the community? No one has the rosy bed in India, if you do not have either, you are one of us.

Modi has not changed the psyche of country, its just has has added few decibels to certain kind.

Well, it was surely a wakeup ....

And I believe that Modi has definitely allowed a certain section to feel entitled.

To feel that it is OK not to be secular.

Which is extremely dangerous for a nation like India.

It challenges our core.

Cheers, Doc

Much influenced by Amrish Puri movies?

I’m wise enough to know that people like you think you know real India. Hell you even wrote a delusional post quoting that. I don’t need to watch amrish puri movies. I just need to read prime minister modi’s writing as chief minister of gujarat where he said ‘Dalit an ancestors must have found cleaning toilets a deeply satisfying and spiritual experience ‘. That is the real India not the fantasy you have created by watching movies.

Well, it was surely a wakeup ....

And I believe that Modi has definitely allowed a certain section to feel entitled.

To feel that it is OK not to be secular.

Which is extremely dangerous for a nation like India.

It challenges our core.

Cheers, Doc

Every party allow a certain section to feel entitled, the one which help them to power.

Table do turns.

It was always OK not to be secular. For some then, and for others now.

I’m wise enough to know that people like you think you know real India. Hell you even wrote a delusional post quoting that. I don’t need to watch amrish puri movies. I just need to read prime minister modi’s writing as chief minister of gujarat where he said ‘Dalit an ancestors must have found cleaning toilets a deeply satisfying and spiritual experience ‘. That is the real India not the fantasy you have created by watching movies.

Grow up.

India is not Modi. Stop chanting his name in every argument. We are discussing a serious social issue, not your partisan propaganda.

Grow up.

India is not Modi. Stop chanting his name in every argument. We are discussing a serious social issue, not your partisan propaganda.

And modi preventing Dalit from progressing in his own state is not an valid. You just lost the a argument because you are an entitled rich kid. Your better off accepting your defeat

And modi preventing Dalit from progressing in his own state is not an valid. You just lost the a argument because you are an entitled rich kid. Your better off accepting your defeat

Ok Ok. You WON the argument and I am DEFEATED by your Modi tirade. Now get off my back.

True. Like when two Dalits boys got through iit the villagers asked them to give up their seats and when they did not the said villages threw stones at them. Or maybe like modi who did not recruit Dalits to low level jobs like peon and sweepers his entire term to stop Dalits from leaving their high flying careers of cleaning toilets and working in meat factories. And how strange that said meat workers are the first to be beaten up by gaurakshaks when ever the bogeyman of cow protection com3s up.

Just restrict the reservation to education and everything will be solved

Awww .... choo chweet to see you "worried" about "Dalits".

Here is a few news about Dalits in the last 1 day.

1. Yesterday, Vikas a 26yr old poor Dalit Hindu living in Trilok puri, Delhi was brutally beaten by RODS.

Name of Culprits ? Javed,, Jahid, Tahir Gandhi (don't go by hindu name, person is a Muslim)

Delhi’s Trilokpuri Is Simmering Again In Festive Season, This Time Over Inter-Faith Love

2. Sub-Judge Naeem Ansari Suspended for Harassing Dalit Lady for Sex, Conversion & Marriage in Jharkhand

Sub-Judge Naeem Ansari Suspended for Harassing Dalit Lady for Sex, Conversion & Marriage: Jharkhand -

3. 9 year old Dalit girl rescued from Muslim scrap dealer shop after she was kidnapped while playing Holi.

Communal flare-up, after kidnapped 9-year-old girl recovered from scrap dealer’s shop - Times of India

Meanwhile Azam Khan is now thanking Modi for shutting down illegal beef slaughter houses. :poop:

Azam Khan shower praises on PM Modi for pausing victory speech for Azaan - The Siasat Daily

Reactions: Ironhide and Parul
Every party allow a certain section to feel entitled, the one which help them to power.

Table do turns.

It was always OK not to be secular. For some then, and for others now.

Let's call a spade a spade.

India can survive with Muslims not being secular.

India in its current form will not survive with Hindus not being secular.

Direct enough?

Cheers, Doc

• Agree
Reactions: Arvind
It was about this whole lingayat saga.

I think (personally) that more than polarize the Hindu vote, Modi and his gujarati lobby have uncorked the genie.

And we are going to have an interesting run to 2019.

Cheers, Doc

Your toxic thinking is making you say arbitrary things. You don't seem to care for evidence, facts or logic. Your words are nothing but noise pollution.

I agree that things look worse than they are online.

And really, the Parsis are fighting for India as every Indian should.

Cause honestly we see ourselves in danger now of losing a second homeland.

To a familiar toxic ideology.

Cheers, Doc

Next, judging a person by birth is not something I do. I judge people by their choice. I do have respect for parsis but that is because of most parsis are reasonable. I respect all reasonable people. But, as with everything, not everyone are same. So, your anomaly need not be reflected on the entire community.

It is obvious that you can't be treated like the other reasonable ones. Don't call yourself right winger who turned left. Unless you have action oriented thinking, you are worthless, not right or left wing.

Let's call a spade a spade.

India can survive with Muslims not being secular.

India in its current form will not survive with Hindus not being secular.

Direct enough?

Cheers, Doc

And I have been strong proponent of this thought. Cant agree with you more. (y)

We can afford muslims going lose, but not hindus. Having said that, why let anyone go rogue just because we can afford to, that give food to very kind of section we are opposed to?

• Agree
Reactions: Steel and vsdoc
And I have been strong proponent of this thought. Cant agree with you more. (y)

We can afford muslims going lose, but not hindus. Having said that, why let anyone go rogue just because we can afford to, that give food to very kind of section we are opposed to?

Who said Muslims are not secular? You decided on your own they aren’t?

Your toxic thinking is making you say arbitrary things. You don't seem to care for evidence, facts or logic. Your words are nothing but noise pollution.

Next, judging a person by birth is not something I do. I judge people by their choice. I do have respect for parsis but that is because of most parsis are reasonable. I respect all reasonable people. But, as with everything, not everyone are same. So, your anomaly need not be reflected on the entire community.

It is obvious that you can't be treated like the other reasonable ones. Don't call yourself right winger who turned left. Unless you have action oriented thinking, you are worthless, not right or left wing.

You my friend are a massive bore.

A pakau.

You have zero idea about Parsis, you know even less about Zoroastrianism. Yet you are first on the pulpit with your guru gyaan and your secret contacts.

Cheers, Doc

Who is poor and uneducated? Are you? I'm not ...

I'm asking you a simple question.

If you want to build your power on the plinth of Hinduism, then you have to accept that "Hindu" has never for many thousands of years been a single homogenous entity.

If anything, Hindutva is the Abrahamic mirror image of Hinduism pet the twisted ideology of the sangh.

In.effect they have modeled their ideology around what they profess to most hate.

How ironic is that?

Cheers, Doc

Like this that you were justifying whole heartedly because it wasn't affecting you or your community but now here you are pretending to be most liberal person on the forum

1520179834556.png

1520179699948.png

Meat ban protests: MNS attempts to cook chicken outside Jain community program hall in Thane

Meat ban protests: MNS attempts to cook chicken outside Jain community program hall in Thane | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

@vsdoc you hypocrite should I post the entire pdf thread here to reveal the kind of hypocrite you are and not the person you are pretending to be