Indian Political Discussion

Let's call a spade a spade.

India can survive with Muslims not being secular.

India in its current form will not survive with Hindus not being secular.

Direct enough?

Cheers, Doc

Then how did you call yourself as right wing (who turned left)? You are a muslim supporter. India is a geographical entity and will survive for millions of more years.

And I have been strong proponent of this thought. Cant agree with you more. (y)

We can afford muslims going lose, but not hindus. Having said that, why let anyone go rogue just because we can afford to, that give food to very kind of section we are opposed to?

Since when does bashing Hindutva and sang his equate to giving jihadis a free pass?

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: bonobashi
Who said Muslims are not secular? You decided on your own they aren’t?

You are still on my back even after I publicly accepted my defeat and your winning the argument?

Since when does bashing Hindutva and sang his equate to giving jihadis a free pass?

Cheers, Doc

Never, but no harm in setting up record straight for viewership.

Like this that you were justifying whole heartedly because it wasn't affecting you or your community but now here you are pretending to be most liberal person on the forum

View attachment 1949
View attachment 1948
Meat ban protests: MNS attempts to cook chicken outside Jain community program hall in Thane

Meat ban protests: MNS attempts to cook chicken outside Jain community program hall in Thane | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

@vsdoc you hypocrite should I post the entire pdf thread here to reveal the kind of hypocrite you are and not the person you are pretending to be

Please knock yourself out.

Do you think I hide the contempt I have for what I do not like or what does not gel with my value system?

Do you think I am different here to what I was on PDF?

Prove it.

Cheers, Doc

You are still on my back even after I publicly accepted my defeat and your winning the argument?

Never, but no harm in setting up record straight for viewership.

I don't need to prove myself to anybody buddy.

I am not on trial here.

Cheers, Doc

Then how did you call yourself as right wing (who turned left)? You are a muslim supporter. India is a geographical entity and will survive for millions of more years.

I am a Muslim. Why does it tickle you?

A large part of your geographical entity is different nations now.

Muslim nations.

Cheers, Doc

So you have no proof to support your statement?

Negative, I chose not to waste my time with you.

I have right to select people to discuss, the one I deem fit worthy. Hard to understand?

How can you afford? Can you give me a proper explanation? Maybe you can afford, but how is it in general?

Isn't the choice quite clear - Dharma or Islam?

Can we please keep on avoiding each other for good?

I am a Muslim. Why does it tickle you?

A large part of your geographical entity is different nations now.

Muslim nations.

Cheers, Doc
Yes, large geaographical area has become muslim now. So, what does that have to do with what I asked?

You are not suggesting a long term action plan and that is what makes your argument extremely inconsistent. Speak in actionable terms only to make your arguments more sensible.

I really don't care if you are muslim but don't pretend to be parsi. Don't lecture about your value as your land (persia) has now become muslim.

Yes, large geaographical area has become muslim now. So, what does that have to do with what I asked?

You are not suggesting a long term action plan and that is what makes your argument extremely inconsistent. Speak in actionable terms only to make your arguments more sensible.

I really don't care if you are muslim but don't pretend to be parsi. Don't lecture about your value as your land (persia) has now become muslim.

Allow me to be a bit brutal with you.

My land and my people make up around 60 million of the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

Your land and your people make up 1 of every 3 Muslims on earth today.

And the only Muslim nuclear power.

Something that you and your people allowed to happen.

Please swallow that slowly.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
In that you know me.

And I do not need to explain myself to noobs who think they do.

So there's really little need to set the record straight for the viewership.

Cheers, Doc

yep, got that seconds after I quoted you. :)

Reactions: vsdoc
Allow me to be a bit brutal with you.

My land and my people make up around 60 million of the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

Your land and your people make up 1 of every 3 Muslims on earth today.

And the only Muslim nuclear power.

Please swallow that slowly.

Cheers, Doc
Don't forget that there are 1.1 billion hindus. In addition, if we take Buddhists like those in Myanmar, Lanka too, the number of Hindus will equal the number of muslims.

The brutal thing here is that Parsis are almost extinct and are now revolutionary muslims. The number may be just 8 crore but as a percentage, it is 99.9%. Whereas with hindus it is just 25-30%

Reactions: Ironhide
Don't forget that there are 1.1 billion hindus. In addition, if we take Buddhists like those in Myanmar, Lanka too, the number of Hindus will equal the number of muslims.

The brutal thing here is that Parsis are almost extinct and are now revolutionary muslims. The number may be just 8 crore but as a percentage, it is 99.9%. Whereas with hindus it is just 25-30%

Allow me to continue being brutal.

My Muslims are keeping the rest of Sunni Islam at bay.

Your Muslims are the sword arm of Sunni Islam.

There is a bigger and a more realistic chance of my Muslims reverting to their ancient Aryan faith. As is increasingly clear in Iran.

Whereas your Muslims ... well, we both know. Don't we Vijyes Bhai?

And if we lost our ancestral land, didn't you too?

What are Pakistan and Bangladesh? And how does that land mass and population compare to Iran in size?

Cheers, Doc

I wish to congratulate AAP and @Guynextdoor for sweeping North Eastern states. They have literally been reduced to the job of sweepers with their broom.
Still some of my friends strongly believe that AAP has great future :LOL:. A close friend,currently deputy high commissioner of a south east Asian country, is seriously thinking about joining AAP. In spite of my warnings, he keeps on posting pro AAP propaganda in his FB page!!

There is a bigger and a more realistic chance of my Muslims reverting to their ancient Aryan faith. As is increasingly clear in Iran.

What are Pakistan and Bangladesh? And how does that land mass and population compare to Iran in size?

Cheers, Doc

LOL.... so you are now claiming Iranian citizenship ? :cool:

So when are you going back to YOUR land ?

Cheers, Doc

First, understand that Iranian muslims are the ones who did a revolution for Islam and caused a global Islamic movement.

Iranian president recently held a conference in a sunni mosque mecca masjid. Iran has never given any statement against Sunnis.

Ian has never kept Sunnis at bay. This is just your dream.

India lost a part of the land and population, not all the land. Parsis lost every inch of land and 99.9% population.

Pakistan and Bangladesh was lost and the population at independence was 7.5-8 crore. It has ballooned to 40 crore now but that is a different story.

Remaining Parsis are about to go extinct by 2050. Modi had to launch a jiyo parsi scheme for that!

Reactions: Ironhide