Indian Political Discussion

You do not speak for anyone, the most powerful Parsi in India that is Ratan Tata is a Modi supporter. You are just a khangressi, restrict yourself to being a khangressi and get used to losing. Rahul baba does not even care for you, he is enjoying in Italy, he flew away even before the results were declared.

We are one of India's oldest and most successful business communities. Industrialists. Entrepreneurs.

Do you think we got there by being stupid?

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: bonobashi
We are one of India's oldest and most successful business communities. Industrialists. Entrepreneurs.

Cheers, Doc

Exactly ; parsis are Successful because they are very smart and Hard working

So the question arises ; WHAT exactly do they see in Rahul gandhi and the congress party
Because Many Indians look at them as Corrupt and Incompetent

Cheers, Doc

We are ruling India from Centre and along with that we are in power in 21 out of 29 states.

Exactly ; parsis are Successful because they are very smart and Hard working

So the question arises ; WHAT exactly do they see in Rahul gandhi and the congress party
Because Many Indians look at them as Corrupt and Incompetent

Parsis support Modi, Ratan Tata is a big Modi suporter, a non-entity like this guy does not speak for anyone.

Why did a master race like the Germans turn on their most successful micro community?

Cheers, Doc
Jews and Christians were both same but christians considered Christ as prophet which eventually Romans adopted. Since then, Roman Church has persecuted jews.

Jews were said to be proponent of Communism which was also hated by Europeans.

Hitler considered jewish conspiracy in weakening Germany and had openly campaigned against jews.

Christians have an inherent hatred towards rich people and wealth accumulation

Christianity played a role in Hitler hating jews

Speaking of Idiots ;

Right Now A large BUNCH of IDIOTS Or Pidis are feeling Let down by their SUPREME commander having run away to his granny in Italy :ROFLMAO:

What is wrong about a pota going to his granny?

Italians have a family structure a lot like Indians BTW.

Cheers, Doc

Just give me one evidence of Iranians converting to parsis again. By the way, a person is considered as parsi only if both parents are parsis. And I remember you saying that a person can't convert to parsi but is born as parsi. How can new blood infusion happen in such cases?

Am I the one rejected or are you?

I cannot educate you.

A Persian Muslim reverting to his ancestral faith is not conversion.

The faith is tied to his blood.

Cheers, Doc

Oh wait....YOU...a bunch of idiots who LOST most of the elections held in India since independence have an opinion on whether Paris’s should go back to Iran or not. No wonder people are planning to tear you a brand new ar$ehole in the next election.
No need to speak like a fool everywhere. Enquiring is not same as stating. You must learn semantics first.

I cannot educate you.

A Persian Muslim reverting to his ancestral faith is not conversion.

The faith is tied to his blood.

Cheers, Doc
Again persians would have intermarried with Arabs, Turks and others. It has been over 1300 years. There is hardly any bloodline left.

I will probably look at a movement that is already picking momentum once I retire.

I will need to learn the language. The rest will follow.

You guys needn't bother. Its got nothing to do with you.

As I said many pages back, there is a way better chance of our Muslims reverting than yours. And its already begun and is picking up steam.

And you know the biggest difference?

Our Muslims never stopped being proud of being Persian and never disowned their glorious heritage and pre Islamic civilization.

While your Muslims hate to even acknowledge that they were once Hindu. And go around claiming every lineage under the sun except Indic.

Last brutal post. Good night.

Cheers, Doc
Persians were the ones who were leading the islamic revolution. I don't know if that was persian pride because what I saw was a pan islamic movement to capture entire middle east under Islam.

No a lowlife like you have the intellectual capacity to talk about these things? First try to survive a full term. Even that doesn’t seem to be going well. But braying like a donkey comes naturally of course.
Now calling me lowlife will not change reality. Don't worry about things going well for me. Things could not be better

I will probably look at a movement that is already picking momentum once I retire.

I will need to learn the language. The rest will follow.

You guys needn't bother. Its got nothing to do with you.

As I said many pages back, there is a way better chance of our Muslims reverting than yours. And its already begun and is picking up steam.

And you know the biggest difference?

Our Muslims never stopped being proud of being Persian and never disowned their glorious heritage and pre Islamic civilization.

While your Muslims hate to even acknowledge that they were once Hindu. And go around claiming every lineage under the sun except Indic.

Last brutal post. Good night.

Cheers, Doc

Spot the Difference,

In UP, police as muslims to postpone Aazan during Holi under the Yogi Raj,

In Bengal, Hindus are abused by the police for playing a song about Ram during Holi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bali78
Good to see the fight is over :)

Enjoy the diversity of India.

DKV8s5oU8AUZiR0.jpg

Reactions: Bali78
@vsdoc
Thanks for an entertaining evening bro - have a good nice cuppa chai on me and a good sleep. ;)

Happy to have played my part buddy.

This after all IS the politics thread. And sometimes one loses sight of the fact that politics is more about US than the politicians ...

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Superkaif