Indian Political Discussion

these posts need to move to off topic chit chat section :P

so KCR + mamta creating new front for 2019 the backdoor channels have started in the earnest after tripura.

Rajinikanth public address UPDATES | Tamil Nadu needs a leader, I will fill that vacuum, says the Superstar

Superstar Rajinikanth on Monday delivered his first public address at a private medical college in the city after announcing his much-awaited political debut in December last year. Earlier in the evening, he unveiled a statue of former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MG Ramachandran at the Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute in Chennai.

For the crowd, the speech interspersed with punchlines and the 10-second trademark laughter was a virtual reminiscence of his unique style in films. Clad in his white shirt and dhoti, Rajinikanth, appearing calm and serene in his about 35-minute address in Tamil, exhibited a mix of aggression and softness with modulation.

Rajinikanth public address UPDATES | Tamil Nadu needs a leader, I will fill that vacuum, says the Superstar

It was about this whole lingayat saga.

I think (personally) that more than polarize the Hindu vote, Modi and his gujarati lobby have uncorked the genie.

And we are going to have an interesting run to 2019.

Cheers, Doc

It is remarkable what a very great number of FUs they have achieved. In foreign policy, it is a brilliant record of failure and incompetence. In internal economic management, the numbers of employed, demonetisation, the horrible messes with GST, destabilising each and every institution, one by one......and now they've managed to remind the Hindu that his God is not one and his creed is also not one. Great going.

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
No it is not OK to use religion. But before BJP was even formed churches and bukharis were issuing fatwas for congress, yes? Muslim league was a legit partner for congress yes?

So all I am saying is dont blame BJP for congress's dirty politics.

Doc, he doesn't know what 'whataboutery' means. Just leave him alone; it's painful to watch.

Yes. Give me reservation to avoid beating by gaurakshak is the logic. Something 5hat the crap people like you sitting in high table eating silver spooned caviar never understand. The real fight is in peon jobs, railway sweeper and electricity board maintainenc man. Because a man who gets that suddenly his high caste villagers cannot boycott with work denial. Previously the whole village would punish the whole community of low castes by not letting them do any work other than meat work. A man with N independent income is a man who no longer has to fear this. His family is invulnerable to income disruptions and once a few people like this break free the vicious grip of the upper castes brakes. ‘Oh just do reservations for education ‘. You know how difficult it is for low castes to even start school? They’re denied books and food in many places. Of course if they don’t have bread let them eat cake.

That is meant to be achieved some time in the future, and I'm sure you agree with it other than with its timing.

I wish to congratulate AAP and @Guynextdoor for sweeping North Eastern states. They have literally been reduced to the job of sweepers with their broom.

Elections, strangely enough, are about winning and losing. They are about getting the people's mandate, not about intelligence, or good looks, or an ability to cook.

Last edited:
Probably sooner than you guys go back to Pakistan.

Both in time and probability.

Cheers, Doc

WHY, Doc? Why the village, err, pre-eminent intellectual of international renown? A true Indian Decidedly Into Other Things.

WHY, Doc? Why the village, err, pre-eminent intellectual of international renown? A true Indian Decidedly Into Other Things.

He's been unnaturally surly off late. I miss his incandescent humor and refreshing bigotry in equal measure. Though the Pakistani style jhopadpatti woman talk is still thankfully true to form.

Cheers, Doc

I said blame BJP for their dirty politics and congress for theirs because your lackey was implying BJP is making congress prop up caste leaders.

To you that is whataboutery.

I agree its painful for you though.

It is painful to read, as you have noticed. There is no need for such struggle; just write headlines.

Or Twitter ....

Less bandwidth all around.

Cheers, Doc

Oh, YES.

I don't subscribe to Twitter. It would be such a relief. BTW, are you my lackey? If so, why am I bending and tying my shoelaces myself? Could you please, err, do the needful?

Oh, YES.

I don't subscribe to Twitter. It would be such a relief. BTW, are you my lackey? If so, why am I bending and tying my shoelaces myself? Could you please, err, do the needful?

Please man.

Pick your battles. And those to do it with.

Myself so n so ....

Cheers, Doc

Oh, YES.

You should join Twitter ; People will show you Your AUKAT

On PDF you are like a Frog in a well

Reactions: Ironhide