Indian Political Discussion

It's funny.

In my world aukat is measured in the real world.

Not behind screens.

Cheers, Doc

Twitter is a World of Its Own

Where the only thing that matters is The Replies ; Retweets and Likes

Big people in real life are " Stripped " and Whipped and they look helpless :ROFLMAO:

It is great Fun

Reactions: Amal
Twitter is a World of Its Own

Where the only thing that matters is The Replies ; Retweets and Likes

Big people in real life are " Stripped " and Whipped and they look helpless :ROFLMAO:

It is great Fun

Personally I don't think it's very different from the general quality of new trainees I get.

But yeah. I guess it's a rage. Like FB n all.

Do you think I'd be good at it? One advantage I see is that you can't get banned ...

Cheers, Doc

Personally I don't think it's very different from the general quality of new trainees I get.

But yeah. I guess it's a rage. Like FB n all.

Cheers, Doc

It is The Best thing on the Internet after You tube

facebook is family stuff ; people just gossip and post photos

Twitter is about Real issues affecting the world and your Own country

NOBODY is spared whether it is Donald Trump ; Putin or Modi

Indian Congressi goons and Sycophants are Sc****d daily :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bali78 and vsdoc
It is The Best thing on the Internet after You tube

facebook is family stuff ; people just gossip and post photos

Twitter is about Real issues affecting the world and your Own country

NOBODY is spared whether it is Donald Trump ; Putin or Modi

Indian Congressi goons and Sycophants are Sc****d daily :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'll join when the BJP get booted out.

Then I'll sc**w sanghis daily.

Wait a minute ...

Cheers, Doc

we should be able to debate between left, right and center in a more civilized way than this.
the NE win for BJP is notable for having dethroned traditional CPI bastions. and also - if people traditionally supporting Communist parties can be convinced to vote for a capitalistic BJP, then there is certainly some ground level change going on in the psyche of the electorate.

Reactions: Bali78
we should be able to debate between left, right and center in a more civilized way than this.

Can but agree. As a neutral observer - i see a lot of venom and personal jibes and attacks. Politics in the sub continent and having a vie - left or right seems to result in the other side throwing the kitchen sink at the opponent!
One thing i will say is any criticism of Modi results in a frenzy of defence and attack - there seems to have a "mob mentality". Modi is certainly not faultness and having a view not pro Modi shouldnt result in the venom spewing on here.
Chill guys and as an observer - its a pleasure to be educated.

the NE win for BJP is notable for having dethroned traditional CPI bastions. and also - if people traditionally supporting Communist parties can be convinced to vote for a capitalistic BJP, then there is certainly some ground level change going on in the psyche of the electorate.

We should.

I have time.

Cheers, Doc

Can but agree. As a neutral observer - i see a lot of venom and personal jibes and attacks. Politics in the sub continent and having a vie - left or right seems to result in the other side throwing the kitchen sink at the opponent!
One thing i will say is any criticism of Modi results in a frenzy of defence and attack - there seems to have a "mob mentality". Modi is certainly not faultness and having a view not pro Modi shouldnt result in the venom spewing on here.
Chill guys and as an observer - its a pleasure to be educated.

You are answered it yourself, you spoke about "criticizing Modi" rather than criticizing any policy or steps.

So any attack on you is justified. I don't see how you are without fault when you can find faults in Modi the person.

Kamal is an opportunitist.
While Rajnikant is trustworthy.
In all probabilities, they might end up on the same side after elections.
some segment in TN is going to misuse his non Tamil background to score some points against him. Lets see how it goes.
Kamal is too rigid while Rajani give impression of being too soft as of now.

• Agree
Reactions: Levina and Bali78
You are answered it yourself, you spoke about "criticizing Modi" rather than criticizing any policy or steps.

So any attack on you is justified. I don't see how you are without fault when you can find faults in Modi the person.

I see Modi as the leader of the party - is he beyond criticism? I havent criticised him anywhere - if anything i have been pleasantly surprised about his steps taken against the "black market".
The problem is "your gang" starts frothing at the mouth and starts making personal attacks when anyone is critical of him OR his party. Is that what you want? Just posters pro Modi or do you want a debate seeking varied opinions?

I see Modi as the leader of the party - is he beyond criticism? I havent criticised him anywhere - if anything i have been pleasantly surprised about his steps taken against the "black market".
The problem is "your gang" starts frothing at the mouth and starts making personal attacks when anyone is critical of him OR his party. Is that what you want? Just posters pro Modi or do you want a debate seeking varied opinions?

Its a free country, so feel free to criticize him. Only expect others to criticize you too and don't whine about it.

I am frankly not interested in your personal opinion about Modi or anyone for that matter. I am amazed that you think, anyone would be interested.

We want a civil, rational debate. That has never been the case here. There has been little constructive criticism of Modi, if any, mainly just attacks. We have been routinely attacked as Sanghis and characterized as saffron bigots frothing at the mouth, sort of the way you just did. From the very beginning there was a troll, Guy Next Door, who has somehow escaped a permanent ban over 2 separate forums in spite of nonstop trolling. Then there was his defender, bonobashi, who would enable him and provide him cover while condescending to other users and claiming the moral high ground about how he wanted a clean, civil blog etc etc. And now there's Doc, who is frankly a totally changed man after his stay at the Green Place, and has practically flipped 180 degrees since I last met him.

Its a free country, so feel free to criticize him. Only expect others to criticize you too and don't whine about it.

I am frankly not interested in your personal opinion about Modi or anyone for that matter. I am amazed that you would think, anyone would be interested.

With respect i am not here for your pleasure - educate and be around people i like to interject with - just pointing out the hounds of Baskerville are becoming a bit monotonous. Surprised you havent played the Muslim card.

Reactions: vsdoc
We want a civil, rational debate. That has never been the case here. There has been little constructive criticism of Modi, if any, mainly just attacks. We have been routinely attacked as Sanghis and characterized as saffron bigots frothing at the mouth, sort of the way you just did. From the very beginning there was a troll, Guy Next Door, who has somehow escaped a permanent ban over 2 separate forums in spite of nonstop trolling. Then there was his defender, bonobashi, who would enable him and provide him cover while condescending to other users and claiming the moral high ground about how he wanted a clean, civil blog etc etc. And now there's Doc, who is frankly a totally changed man after his stay at the Green Place, and has practically flipped 180 degrees since I last met him.
I have never seen any of these gentlemen coming up with any logical arguments. Just plain third grade rhetorics dressed up in some so called high class English !!