Indian Political Discussion

So we go Mongol on them and push them in that direction.

You cannot vaporise 200 million Muslim Indians.

Beyond a point, if sanghis keep pushing, we will have a war which will make Syria look like a Sunday picnic.

Cheers, Doc

Lets make it interesting. Which side you would be then? ;)

So we go Mongol on them and push them in that direction.

You cannot vaporise 200 million Muslim Indians.

Beyond a point, if sanghis keep pushing, we will have a war which will make Syria look like a Sunday picnic.

Cheers, Doc

It's not all 200 million, and you don't need to vaporize them. All you have to do is assert yourselves a little. And now that there is finally a Central Government, as well as Governments in most states, which won't appease radical Islamic elements in the garb of secularism, at the cost of Hindus; I think the country will receive a much needed course correction.

Because it's a non-negotiable fact that Muslim dadagiri, and exercising of influence highly disproportionate to their numbers (which are growing at alarming rates) has to come to an end. Otherwise they will anyhow turn India into Syria (as they always do to their own countries and neighborhoods/ghettos).

And frankly, Muslims are experts at that "I'm crazy and ready to die, are you?" Blackmail Routine (Pakistan has been doing it on a nuclear level) - but for that Hindus cannot continue living in fear and back down. So as I said, increased Hindu assertiveness with the help of non-Islamist appeasing Governments will be adequate to handle that.

It's not all 200 million, and you don't need to vaporize them. All you have to do is assert yourselves a little. And now that there is finally a Central Government, as well as Governments in most states, which won't appease radical Islamic elements in the garb of secularism, at the cost of Hindus; I think the country will receive a much needed course correction.

Because it's a non-negotiable fact that Muslim dadagiri, and exercising of influence highly disproportionate to their numbers (which are growing at alarming rates) has to come to an end. Otherwise they will anyhow turn India into Syria (as they always do to their own countries and neighborhoods/ghettos).

And frankly, Muslims are experts at that "I'm crazy and ready to die, are you?" Blackmail Routine (Pakistan has been doing it on a nuclear level) - but for that Hindus cannot continue living in fear and back down. So as I said, increased Hindu assertiveness with the help of non-Islamist appeasing Governments will be adequate to handle that.

You do not control the mob from Twitter and strategic front.

You also do not control the mob from New Delhi or any state capital.

It's getting embarrassing to point out to you that when India burns, you won't be here. Or your family.

Cheers, Doc

It's getting embarrassing to point out to you that when India burns, you won't be here. Or your family.

Cheers, Doc

@RATHORE

Have you seen a riot? A proper Hindu Muslim one?

Lived through one close up?

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Practically all of my family will be there, actually. And while I don't see such a situation occurring, and maintain that you are doing nothing more than fear mongering, if it ever comes down to a downright apocalyptic, final battle for the control and future of India, then I'll be there too - fulfilling my Kshatriya Dharma just as my ancestors did for countless generations before me; so don't worry about where I'll be.

Was a young kid visiting extended family in Ahmedabad in 2002. Any other questions?

So you would remember that even with the full backing of the state machinery, they killed over 300 of you guys.

And in an overpowering conflict, you killed about 800 odd of theirs.

Now juggle 200 million in your wild west and inderjal comic mind ....

Good night.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
So you would remember that even with the full backing of the state machinery, they killed over 300 of you guys.

And in an overpowering conflict, you killed about 800 odd of theirs.

Now juggle 200 million in your wild west and inderjal comic mind ....

Cheers, Doc

1) Your figures are off.
2) You need not worry about Hindus, you anyhow cleverly refused to answer Arvind's question, and while we would undoubtedly come out on top in any such situation - with India continuing to be a safe haven for Parsis - you always have the Iran option up your sleeve anyways don't you?

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
1) Your figures are off.
2) You need not worry about Hindus, you anyhow cleverly refused to answer Arvind's question, and while we would undoubtedly come out on top in any such situation - with India continuing to be a safe haven for Parsis - you always have the Iran option up your sleeve anyways don't you?

Good night.

Cheers, Doc

I have a genuine question for all the people from various leanings (left, right, center). please tell me, in all your honesty - who is the alternative PM candidate for India in 2019.
rahul Gandhi?
Kejriwal?
Mamta?
Mulayam Singh?
anyone else?

I have a genuine question for all the people from various leanings (left, right, center). please tell me, in all your honesty - who is the alternative PM candidate for India in 2019.
rahul Gandhi?
Kejriwal?
Mamta?
Mulayam Singh?
anyone else?

Chidambaram :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rahul Gandhi?
Kejriwal?
Mamta?
Mulayam Singh?
anyone else?

With a gun pointed to my head and I had to answer, I will say Akhilesh.

I had hope in Kejriwal, in very initial days, that he can create an alternate, but he disappointed big time.

Waiting for Rajni.......:LOL:

Reactions: Bharath
rahul Gandhi?
Kejriwal?
Mamta?
Mulayam Singh?
anyone else?

In all seriousness; nobody. Even when they had Nitish Kumar - Congress and some other satraps seemed shaky about unanimously picking him as the alternative to Modi, and even back then it would have taken an unrealistic, untenable hodge podge of just about every other party to maybe somehow cobble together a majority.

And the oft repeated point about BJP falling short on seats and picking someone other than Modi as PM isn't realistic either.

At this point, even those who are severely opposed to Modi should make their peace with the fact that he will be PM again.

With a gun pointed to my head and I had to answer, I will say Akhilesh.

I had hope in Kejriwal, in very initial days, that he can create an alternate, but he disappointed big time.

Waiting for Rajni.......:LOL:

PM ki post ke liye Piddi kaisa rahega?

rahul Gandhi?
Kejriwal?
Mamta?
Mulayam Singh?
anyone else?
Whenever I ask this question to Modi haters, most people just dodge the question and won't give any straight answer. AAP supporters will confidently vouch for Kejriwal and very very few openly support Rahul. I can understand their reluctance. After all who will put his reputation at stake by supporting Rahul ;)?

Reactions: RATHORE
No need of explaining to this superkaif guy, he just pretends to be neutral while quietly goes around pedelling his agenda, asks everyone to behave intellectually and face abuse from trolls while kaif himself abuses members here.

Just last months Kaif's abusive posts were deleted and a certain admin who was favouring him via misuse of power needed to be reigned in by other good admins, this is why you guys see him no longer abusing on this forum as he longer has the admin backup to unleash his nastiness.

@Superkaif revealed his hand when he called others as "foaming at the mouth", so there is not much to say beyond that.

Anyway this forum is rubbish and I will be quitting it soon.