Indian Political Discussion

Sure lol, dress it up however you'd like.

To elaborate further.

The primary aim of my birthright as an Indian is to do my bit to defeat communal forces in the country.

We're there a better secular party with a pan India scale to run the country, I'd give it my vote. Or at least consider it.

In all probability though, I'd still go with the tried and tested horse.

Cheers, Doc

Bhai ab man bhi jao. Rahul ji is the best choice for PM ?. Barna yeh bahut pakayega. Kam se kam 2000 post aur karega. So please agree that it's only Rahul ?.

You look cute in those rah rah pompoms.

@nair please witness the cheerleader troll post. A shining example of what I explained earlier in the day.

Cheers, Doc

It does seem a bit fishy. Perhaps Pilot may want to negotiate a MMS-Sonia-esque arrangement beforehand. But all this is moot.

@Bharath perhaps the question should be why would there be any need for a new leader when in the minds of all our liberal, secular, intelligentsia, said leader had already manifested 48 years ago.

Read this: Congress leader Rajesh Pilot dies in road accident

Then consider the fact that Madhavrao Scindia (essentally Sonia's #2), and the two other senior leaders listed in the article (Pilot and Jitendra Prasada) all died in quick succession. One of a car crash, one of a plane crash, and one of brain hemorrhage. All of this around the time that Sharad Pawar, PA Sangma and Tariq Anwar were expelled from Congress for rebelling against Sonia.

And it starts to look less like coincidence or tragedy, and more like something else; especially in light of history repeating itself over the course of half a century.

@nair please witness the cheerleader troll post. A shining example.

Cheers, Doc

Not everyone is a cheerleader like you, GND and Bonobo; Doc. Also, your obsession with pigtailed little girls and cheerleaders is frankly disturbing to read repeatedly.

Read this. Then consider the fact that Madhavrao Scindia (essentally Sonia's #2), and the two other senior leaders listed in the article (Pilot and Prasada) all died in quick succession. One of a car crash, one of a plane crash, and one of brain hemorrhage. All of this around the time that Sharad Pawar, PA Sangma and Tariq Anwar were expelled from Congress for rebelling against Sonia.

And it starts to look less like coincidence or tragedy, and more like something else; especially in light of history repeating itself over the course of half a century.
Yup. Found a conspiratorial blog-post to go as well.
Mysterious Death Of Madhavrao Scindia and other Boy friend of Sonia

Anyway off to sleep.
PS: I don't know if it's just me but googling MMS-Sonia gets you some 'interesting' results at the bottom of the page:D

Cheers, Doc

@nair please witness the cheerleader troll post. A shining example of what I explained earlier in the day.

Cheers, Doc
Thank you. But I am not interested in any conversation with you. If you don't get it, let me make it clear for you. It's getting boring over here mostly due to your useless repeatative rants. This conversation is over and don't quote me any more.

• Agree
Reactions: The enlightened
Did his post add any value to the discussion?
We'd have to start deleting most of the comments by you and your buddies if the criteria were that harsh.

It was the 3rd person snidey of a coward.

Pretty typical of your crowd.

Don't play the Saint here Doc, I've seen plenty of snideys from you and your crowd, which is undoubtedly filled with far more cowards than ours.

Thank you. But I am not interested in any conversation with you. If you don't get it, let me make it clear for you. It's getting boring over here mostly due to your useless repeatative rants. This conversation is over and don't quote me any more.

You seem to have missed the point.

I have reported you to the admin as a cheerleader troll.

Cheers, Doc

You seem to have missed the point.

I have reported you to the admin as a cheerleader troll.

Cheers, Doc
Do whatever you want. If the admin is as stupid as you, then I would prefer a permanent ban. Got the point? Probably not. And now stop quoting me!!

Do whatever you want. If the admin is as stupid as you, then I would prefer a permanent ban. Got the point? Probably not. And now stop quoting me!!

Rathore and me were having a discussion. As we generally do.

What did you contribute with that "pakau" post of yours to the discussion or the thread?

You are singularly challenged in terms of intellect. But if you try and derail my conversations, and act oversmart, I shall most definitely report you. And let the admins handle it.

You've been called out. Please do not snipe. Be constructive. Or remain silent.

Cheers, Doc

What did you contribute with that "Palau" post of yours to the discussion or the thread?

You are singularly challenged in terms of intellect. But if you try and detail my conversations, I shall most definitely report you. And let the admins handle it.

Cheers, Doc
You don't understand English ? This is the third time I am telling you, "Stop quoting me". I am simply not interested in your rants!!

You don't understand English ? This is the third time I am telling you, "Stop quoting me". I am simply not interested in your rants!!

A foolish post of yours, addressing me either directly or in the 3rd person, will be met with a suitable rejoinder.

You do not get to decide. You could however realise that you've been called out and simply shut up and wait.

Cheers, Doc

The division of Andhra was done by an act of Parliament which accepted to give special status to Andhra minus Telangana. Now how can BJP insist on the recommendation of Finance Panel to deny Andhra the special status? Who is our FM and why has he given such a stupid advice to NaMo? Who is superior? parliament or Finance Panel? Jai Ho.

What did you contribute with that "pakau" post of yours to the discussion or the thread?

You are singularly challenged in terms of intellect. But if you try and derail my conversations, and act oversmart, I shall most definitely report you. And let the admins handle it.

Cheers, Doc

Dear cheerful doc,

You should be the last one to hold the 'intellect' flag. You want a retard as PM and congress in power, that only shows your intellect grade and judgement.

As an Indian your primary duty is not to vote out the communal government rather elect those who are the best for progress of this country and won't hollow the country from inside in the name of secularism.

• Agree
Reactions: Parul and Bali78
Dear cheerful doc,

You should be the last one to hold the 'intellect' flag. You want a retard as PM and congress in power, that only shows your intellect grade and judgement.

As an Indian your primary duty is not to vote out the communal government rather elect those who are the best for progress of this country and won't hollow the country from inside in the name of secularism.

Dear arbit,

My primary aim as an Indian is to make sure all Indians can first live in peace. As equals.

I will vote to ensure that.

As a happy coincidence, I will also be voting for a rebooting of our flagging economy and industrial doldrums.

Cheers, Doc

so @vsdoc will vote for Rahul Gandhi as against Narendra Modi.
any other suggestions for possible PM candidates (non - Modi) ? again - this is NOT a rhetorical question. I genuinely want to figure out the alternatives and why to vote for the alternatives.

Its time the right, center and left can actually debate on policies and personalities without calling each others aaptards, sanghis or congis - lets please understand where each of us are coming from.

as an Indian, @vsdoc has equal rights to arrive at his own political future of India as @RATHORE has. but talking in depth about why each path is better or why the path is to be chosen will help us in atleast uderstanding the nuances. I walked away from the other forums because of the hostile environment and no chance of a healthy, lively debate.

I am up for one and would like to open a thread where there should be absolutely no degrading the other persons views or calling "congis, sanghis etc".

Reactions: Parul and Bali78
Dear arbit,

My primary aim as an Indian is to make sure all Indians can first live in peace. As equals.

I will vote to ensure that.

As a happy coincidence, I will also be voting for a rebooting of our flagging economy and industrial doldrums.

Cheers, Doc

Your idea of peace and equality is to make a retard as a PM and bring thugs like Chidambaram back in power to implement rules like 80:20 to convert black to white eh!

Flagging economy? You know I read a lot of posters here with interest but it only takes a couple of posts to filter out the self obsessed ones who peddle their ignorance as something mysterious perched on a higher pedestal.
Your 'flagging economy' canard can and will be demolished by any of various educated and informed posters here and though your concerns for our industrial doldrums is commendable ( sleeping for last 10 years?) wrapping your biases in misplaced concern to reboot something is not.

cheers doc

so @vsdoc will vote for Rahul Gandhi as against Narendra Modi.
any other suggestions for possible PM candidates (non - Modi) ? again - this is NOT a rhetorical question. I genuinely want to figure out the alternatives and why to vote for the alternatives.

Its time the right, center and left can actually debate on policies and personalities without calling each others aaptards, sanghis or congis - lets please understand where each of us are coming from.

as an Indian, @vsdoc has equal rights to arrive at his own political future of India as @RATHORE has. but talking in depth about why each path is better or why the path is to be chosen will help us in atleast uderstanding the nuances. I walked away from the other forums because of the hostile environment and no chance of a healthy, lively debate.

I am up for one and would like to open a thread where there should be absolutely no degrading the other persons views or calling "congis, sanghis etc".

Appreciate the sentiment.

Cheers, Doc