Indian Political Discussion

I said Modi's India is a saffron Pakistan (not yet, but definitely getting there).

Do you think one fine day every German man woman and child started hating and killing the Jews?

Even till the end there were Germans who helped their Jews.

But they got fewer. Their voices eventually muted.

Given enough time, Hindutva will do the same in India.

Cheers, Doc

*Sigh* and this is why it's pointless discussing this topic with you, it's the same dead end every single day. So I'm gonna leave it at this - time is gonna prove you wrong.

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
It was a point I was making; you're obviously Parsi, but some of your more famous comments on this thread, including your Gandhi family apologism yesterday, is unbelievably self victimizing, a trait commonly observed amongst Muslims - especially in democratic countries that afford them plenty of tolerance and rights in spite of some of the nuisance value they bring as a community.

I doubt you've had any nuisance value from Parsis?

Yet I am (an ex Modi bhakt and very right wing) today opposing Hindutva.

Why am I doing it?

Is it because I am an inbred mad bawa?

Is it because I am a master troll yanking everyone's chain?

Am I secretly attempting reverse consolidation of the votes to favor Modi and his not so merry men?

Can you think of any possible reason a Parsi would have to hate Hindus or Hinduism (besides our ancient split)?

Cheers, Doc

That is your willful take of my post. You are only taking part that can further your own stance.

I have a united nation, yours is split or ready to split if your royal blood do not rise to the throne.

Jesus H Christ man!

India today is united????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cheers, Doc

Jesus H Christ man!

India today is united????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cheers, Doc

Depends how you look at it, asides from right during/after Independence, when was it ever 100% united (and even at that time you can argue it wasn't)?

Jesus H Christ man!

Cheers, Doc

Nah, we are heading for a holocaust, and I am doing a blasphemy by denying it. Must be hanged once his highness resume office. :ROFLMAO:

Ohh doc, I am off. You continue with your nth avatar. May you achieve your purpose.

• Informative
Reactions: vsdoc
I doubt you've had any nuisance value from Parsis?

Yet I am (an ex Modi *censored* and very right wing) today opposing Hindutva.

Why am I doing it?

Is it because I am an inbred mad bawa?

Is it because I am a master troll yanking everyone's chain?

Am I secretly attempting reverse consolidation of the votes to favor Modi and his not so merry men?

Can you think of any possible reason a Parsi would have to hate Hindus or Hinduism (besides our ancient split)?

Cheers, Doc

I think you've got a misplaced, severe case of anxiety. That's all.

Bhai, he is a Muslim convert Maratha POW who thinks he is "Iranic"

Son of an ISI General with a massive etitlement complex and leeway and license there.

Most importantly, one of the crotch scratching jaali topi and three fourth pyjama wearing soorma eyed jhopadpattis Im hoping you will not be.

Cheers, Doc

We aren't, that doesn't stop him from calling us polluted, Dirty Dozen and jhopadpatti types though...

Nah, we are heading for a holocaust, and I am doing a blasphemy by denying it. Must be hanged once his highness resume office. :ROFLMAO:

Ohh doc, I am off. You continue with your nth avatar. May you achieve your purpose.

I wish there was a sad face reaction. Used the next best one.

Be good.

Cheers, Doc

@vsdoc Use this thread for Political posts only...... Do not bring religion at all...... If you bring, the entire conversation (multiple posts) will get deleted and actions will be taken......

Yes I am, under the guise of discussing regional issues is talking about love jihad and beef and Vedic knowledge right? You are just a mega troll who can not contribute anything without expressing your personal bigotry and frustrations.

@nair can u ask mega troll to not diss Hindus in every thread pls. What has revenue allocation got to do with love jihad, beef or Vedic knowledge? Or bashing Hindus is ok?

Where ever you see a rule break, Please report and move on ......

Is Hindutva religion or political?

Cheers, Doc

I am sure you understand what i meant with that...... have been deleting lot of posts and replies, and it increases our work load, and also wastes lot of your time (i mean who ever are in conversation ).....

Oh common i didn't call for separate SI, I meant neglecting SI would cost Delhi and there would be occasional calls for separation if there demands aren't met or if feel that they are alienated. Will it turn in to a serious issue? I don't think so. During the height of TG movement some TRS members were talking on live TV that Hyderabad state shouldn't have joined India and Nizams rule would have been far better. Did they really mean it I don't think so. Did anyone take them seriously ? No. It was just a spur of moment. God forbid if a such a day comes I don't believe SI states will be together either.
Go and talk to AIMIM members. They do believe that Hyderabad should not have joined India. Wait. You are from Hyderabad, right?? You should already know this.

I am sure you understand what i meant with that...... have been deleting lot of posts and replies, and it increases our work load, and also wastes lot of your time (i mean who ever are in conversation ).....

I am sorry for that. And I am not being obtuse, but I really do not know what you mean.

The entire political discourse in the country today is Hindutva and anti Hindutva.

How can you have a meaningful political discussion thread if we have to keep off that?

Hindutva today is what's pissing people off.

As corruption and scams were pissing people off in the run up to 2014.

Could you have had a political discourse at that time without discussing the scams?

Then how are we (the other side) to have an even footing here if we cannot discuss Hindutva?

Please note, it is a serious question. Your forum and we are all here per your rules. Or not.

Cheers, Doc

The entire political discourse in the country today is Hindutva and anti Hindutva.

If we go by a preconceived notion that BJP is only Hindutva, and their agenda is that...... Then you are right, But it again depends on the way you look at it.... It is never HIndutva vs anti hindutva as i see it, while agree a certain section is trying to do so, but today none of the action from the PM or his top ministers suggests so, But if one focus on fringe elements then yes........ Just like one look at Owaisi as a leader of secular forces, or Mani sankar aiyar as a person who may have leaning towards a nation which has always worked against you.... But in both the cases they do not represent the entire opposition, but they are part of it..... A Rw will only see these elements and highlights and as Anti RW you are focusing on the other part of it.......

Let us agree that we have not matured (at least most of the posters here) to discuss objectively,

If we go by a preconceived notion that BJP is only Hindutva, and their agenda is that...... Then you are right, But it again depends on the way you look at it.... It is never HIndutva vs anti hindutva as i see it, while agree a certain section is trying to do so, but today none of the action from the PM or his top ministers suggests so, But if one focus on fringe elements then yes........ Just like one look at Owaisi as a leader of secular forces, or Mani sankar aiyar as a person who may have leaning towards a nation which has always worked against you.... But in both the cases they do not represent the entire opposition, but they are part of it..... A Rw will only see these elements and highlights and as Anti RW you are focusing on the other part of it.......

Let us agree that we have not matured (at least most of the posters here) to discuss objectively,

I said the discourse nation-wide is Hindutva and anti-Hindutva.

Whether the BJP and its leaders are wholly or partially guided by this toxic ideology can be a matter of debate since actions can be explained and rationalized in different ways and none of us can really look inside their heads or are privy to their close-door discussions and meetings.

I believe they are. And most intelligent observers who are not Hindu do too.

For a Hindu, as I've said someplace earlier to @Arvind the lines might blur between spiritual Hinduism and political Hindutva. And one would understandably then have the innate tendency to try and defend it as non-malignant. Because nobody wants to believe that something toxic is emanating from and riding piggyback on one's dearly held faith and value system.

Now a majority of the members here are Hindu. As they are in our country.

You would also notice that the active anti-Hindutva voices here are at max 3 or 4. The others have either come and gone or are staying away.

Why?

Because the Hindutva voices here are more in number and loud. And fractious. And hostile. And often abusive.

By banning the discussion of Hindutva you are silencing those 3 to 4 remaining voices. And ensuring that Strategic Front becomes a Hindutva echo chamber. Instead of punishing abuse, you are trying to stifle one side so that the other does not abuse.

In essence you are guiding this place into becoming a Hindu PDF.

If so, and based on your decision, I am in or out.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited: