Indian Political Discussion

Exactly. BJP voters are lazy voters and also more educated. The low turnout itself was a clear indication that people opposed to BJP had voted enmass while the supporters had stayed away. But this shows that BJP can overhaul SP+BSP+Congress in UP when its about national elections.

Educated and/or middle class voters are always lazy/busy everywhere lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Yogi crying like school boy when he was wacked by Mulayam Singh...

Yogi crying again when he was defeated by his son Akhilesh Yadav... History is repeating itself... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Educated and/or middle class voters are always lazy/busy everywhere lol.
They wont move their butts to go out and vote, Bypolls educated folks hardly think it matters, whenever Polling goes over 55% BJP sweeps it, its a known phenomena , In 2014 , i had to call everyone in my family to go out and vote and they came in their leisure time around 1-2PM to vote even though it was holiday due to elections. Raga's recent Singapore meeting tells you what the urban and highly educated Indian voters think, they roasted Rahul Gandhi and his family in that event, Urban voters still favor Modiji a lot as they see what he is doing. By polls are on local issues.

Reactions: Bali78 and RATHORE
How does These polls help Rahul Gandhi and the Congress

The question is will Rahul gandhi support the Third Front for PM

Congress will project Rahul Gandhi for PM ; that is a given

Yogi crying like school boy when he was wacked by Mulayam Singh...

Yogi crying again when he was defeated by his son Akhilesh Yadav... History is repeating itself... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Isn't it shameful that you abuse power and harass your opponent? Or is it a medal of honor in twisted lefties dictionary?

What if BJP start paying in kind? I tell you there won't a a hole left in the world where those shameless creatures (who abused govt machinery to target him or their supporters) will be able to hide. Don't be a mindless troll.

You were hiding in a hole all these days when whole North-East got swept away?:LOL:
31st march is account closing, busy with my work... But ...

Your Yogi and BJP is surely in a hole... with this result. :ROFLMAO:

I don't care about any party, I don't think in terms of parties, I only care about my agenda. Social justice. ;)

31st march is account closing, busy with my work... But ...

Your Yogi and BJP is surely in a hole... with this result. :ROFLMAO:

I don't care about any party, I don't think in terms of parties, I only care about my agenda. Social justice. ;)
Yeah yeah 31st march etc,...

'Penny wise Pound Foolish' i love it, keep going on. we got a proverb in Telugu, A Man built a new house everyone were appreciating his house, his jealous neighbors thought nobody was noticing them so they burned their own home and started crying in front of everyone to show off, how much jewellry they got while beating on their chests for their burnt home' ( the idea was hey we lost our home,but we atleast got our neighbors to take notice of us and our jewellry)
That is your case, sure keep burning your home and keep beating your chest to get noticed , LOL

Social Justice Shabbir? You shouldn't talk such words, go do Namaz.

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
Isn't it shameful that you abuse power and harass your opponent? Or is it a medal of honor in twisted lefties dictionary?

What if BJP start paying in kind? I tell you there won't a a hole left in the world where those shameless creatures (who abused govt machinery to target him or their supporters) will be able to hide. Don't be a mindless troll.
Sir, I'm totally against violence, I want my people to break this cycle of violence.

Do you want to know why I'm against BJP now ? 3 lakh Dalits (50% women and children) were attacked by Saffron flags wielding goons in Bhima koregaon. Where were you then ? People were worried more about political damage to BJP. Mentality of Hindutwa gang is crystal clear.
Bhima Koregaon violence: Main accused Milind Ekbote detained by Pune police, after SC refuses him anticipatory bail - Times of India ► << link

Kasganj was BJP's attempt to put communal poison in Yadav belt. I just want OBC SC ST to come out of Hindutwa fold, and become secular and non-violent. In Hindu-Muslim riots I want my people to be neutral, and I also don't want them to not indulge in Beef lynching. I want them to put their head down and do their job, and be progressive.

In the fight between 20 crore Hindu and 18 crore Muslims, I want OBC SC ST should be neutral and strive for social justice.

Yeah yeah 31st march etc,...

'Penny wise Pound Foolish' i love it, keep going on. we got a proverb in Telugu, A Man built a new house everyone were appreciating his house, his jealous neighbors thought nobody was noticing them so they burned their own home and started crying in front of everyone to show off, how much jewellry they got while beating on their chests for their burnt home' ( the idea was hey we lost our home,but we atleast got our neighbors to take notice of us and our jewellry)
That is your case, sure keep burning your home and keep beating your chest to get noticed , LOL

Social Justice Shabbir? You shouldn't talk such words, go do Namaz.
Your BJP desecrates statues of Periyar and Ambedhkar, it seems BJP has a deathwish. Last book read by Bhagat Singh before he was martyred, was by Lenin. "He wrote one revolutionary met another revolutionary". I don't care about Lenin.

But, playing with Periyar Ambedhkar statues was crossing all read lines. Now BJP will be finished.
I don't agree with these things, but BJP has angered many people.
Sacred Threads Of 10 Brahmin Men Cut Off In Chennai After BJP Leader Called To Bring Down Periyar Statues << link

Sir, I'm totally against violence, I want my people to break this cycle of violence.

Do you want to know why I'm against BJP now ? 3 lakh Dalits (50% women and children) were attacked by Saffron flags wielding goons in Bhima koregaon. Where were you then ? People were worried more about political damage to BJP. Mentality of Hindutwa gang is crystal clear.
Bhima Koregaon violence: Main accused Milind Ekbote detained by Pune police, after SC refuses him anticipatory bail - Times of India ► << link

Kasganj was BJP's attempt to put communal poison in Yadav belt. I just want OBC SC ST to come out of Hindutwa fold, and become secular and non-violent. In Hindu-Muslim riots I want my people to be neutral, and I also don't want them to not indulge in Beef lynching. I want them to put their head down and do their job, and be progressive.

In the fight between 20 crore Hindu and 18 crore Muslims, I want OBC SC ST should be neutral and strive for social justice.
If people like you become warriors of social justice people will hate even the name "justice". What you project is blatant casteism and not social justice. Don't be in any delusion that you are anyhow related even remotely to social justice.

Bjp attacked 3 lakh dalit in Bhima Koregaon? Are you out of your mind? Can 3 lakh people be attacked without an army of few lakhs fully armed? Was it the case there? Or you consider every fiction as source?

Your BJP desecrates statues of Periyar and Ambedhkar, it seems BJP has a deathwish. Last book read by Bhagat Singh before he was martyred, was by Lenin. "He wrote one revolutionary met another revolutionary". I don't care about Lenin.

But, playing with Periyar Ambedhkar statues was crossing all read lines. Now BJP will be finished.
Sacred Threads Of 10 Brahmin Men Cut Off In Chennai After BJP Leader Called To Bring Down Periyar Statues << link
Shabbir, you are no Social Justice warrior, we know you well.

Do you think people are stupid to not understand when you burn your own house and blame your neighbors for it?
Lenin is a *censored*-holLE genocide dictator, even Russians pulled out his statues. What world do you 'Sharia Bolsheviks' live in? Communism gone and we will wipe our red menace from this country.

Your agenda is old wine in new bottle, hard to invoke Periyar there are no takers for it in South India forget TN.

• Agree

Who are your people? Not long before you were claiming to be politically neutral and just attacking the government for its inaction.

Now you have your own people and people who are not yours. :censored:

i agree with you, BJP or Sangh makes it a 'Tit for Tat' response these Lefties will run out of holes to hide in this country, its not China.
What if BJP agrees to take revenge for their Karyakartas killed by Leftists and target Leftists in states where BJP is in power, all these Commies will be shown their place.

Aur Rahi baat, Periyar was from my Caste, big LOLWA at your face.
just to make it clear, to show you there are no takers for him. Go beat that atrocity drum elsewhere.

If people like you become warriors of social justice people will hate even the name "justice". What you project is blatant casteism and not social justice. Don't be in any delusion that you are anyhow related even remotely to social justice.

Bjp attacked 3 lakh dalit in Bhima Koregaon? Are you out of your mind? Can 3 lakh people be attacked without an army of few lakhs fully armed? Was it the case there? Or you consider every fiction as source?
So, it is now a crime to be secular and non-violent ? Being secular and non-violent is to be casteist ? Justice is very complicated, their will be losers and gainers in any verdict.

Aur Rahi baat, Periyar was from my Caste, big LOLWA at your face.
just to make it clear, to show you there are no takers for him. Go beat that atrocity drum elsewhere.
Periyar is OBC. You have lot of delusions, not all farmers are the same. Landlords are different from average farmers.

Hindu religion is not homogeneous , a hindu is born in his tribe/caste and marries in his tribe, their are familial connections. Deputy CM Maurya has his own ambitions.
UP Minister SP Maurya’s Nephew Pramod Maurya Joins Samajwadi Party, Says His Uncle May Also Join SP
UP Minister SP Maurya’s Nephew Pramod Maurya Joins Samajwadi Party, Says His Uncle May Also Join SP -- link

Who are your people? Not long before you were claiming to be politically neutral and just attacking the government for its inaction.

Now you have your own people and people who are not yours. :censored:
That was before BJP damaged Periyar's statue. Now I'm anti-BJP.

Periyar is OBC. You have lot of delusions, not all farmers are the same. Landlords are different from average farmers.

Hindu religion is not homogeneous , a hindu is born in his tribe/caste and marries in his tribe, their are familial connections. Deputy CM Maurya has his own ambitions.
UP Minister SP Maurya’s Nephew Pramod Maurya Joins Samajwadi Party, Says His Uncle May Also Join SP
UP Minister SP Maurya’s Nephew Pramod Maurya Joins Samajwadi Party, Says His Uncle May Also Join SP -- link
Shabbir,
Periyar is a Madurai Naik his lineage comes from Vijayanagara Empire not obc.
Where is my delusion?

OH now shabbir will tell me how Sanatna Dharma is not homogenous? and you Shabbir won't marry in your tribe, caste, etc.?

HEARSAY is not evidence, stop this,
Let me ask you one thing what will you offer me if i join you? just asking?