Indian Political Discussion

So, it is now a crime to be secular and non-violent ?
ROFLMAO! I don't know if this is your unawareness, stupidity or plain innocence!

Being secular and non-violent is to be casteist ? Justice is very complicated, their will be losers and gainers in any verdict.
And why do you think you are secular in any form? What form of secularism says percent of hindu fight muslims?

You are casteist cuz you are casteist not cuz of anything else.

You are nothing of those adjectives you use for yourself and this way you can never be one, if you aspires to be one then start by at least knowing what it means to be secular, or non violent, or social justice.

The moment you actually understand meaning of any of those words you will know that so far you are just a plain casteist bigot and nothing else. Even your facts are fictionalised by some third rate manipulator having a cult following of braindead people believing everything published or said without even once cross checking or even using little brain that how is it even possible.

Answer that how can be 3 lakh people of a community or caste "(50% women children)" be attacked without few Su30MKI and armored core?

Reactions: Angel Eyes
Shabbir,
Periyar is a Madurai Naik his lineage comes from Vijayanagara Empire not obc.
Where is my delusion?

OH now shabbir will tell me how Sanatna Dharma is not homogenous? and you Shabbir won't marry in your tribe, caste, etc.?

HEARSAY is not evidence, stop this,
Let me ask you one thing what will you offer me if i join you? just asking?
Periyar is seen as an icon of OBC political assertion
A man, an ideology: The importance of EV Ramasamy Periyar -- link

Naikkar (in Kanniyakumari district and Shencottah taluk of Tirunelveli district)
http://www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/obc/faq/tamilnadu.pdf -- link

ROFLMAO! I don't know if this is your unawareness, stupidity or plain innocence!

And why do you think you are secular in any form? What form of secularism says percent of hindu fight muslims?

You are casteist cuz you are casteist not cuz of anything else.

You are nothing of those adjectives you use for yourself and this way you can never be one, if you aspires to be one then start by at least knowing what it means to be secular, or non violent, or social justice.

The moment you actually understand meaning of any of those words you will know that so far you are just a plain casteist bigot and nothing else. Even your facts are fictionalised by some third rate manipulator having a cult following of braindead people believing everything published or said without even once cross checking or even using little brain that how is it even possible.

Answer that how can be 3 lakh people of a community or caste "(50% women children)" be attacked without few Su30MKI and armored core?
The flight of the backward castes -- link

Periyar is seen as an icon of OBC political assertion
A man, an ideology: The importance of EV Ramasamy Periyar -- link

Naikkar (in Kanniyakumari district and Shencottah taluk of Tirunelveli district)
http://www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/obc/faq/tamilnadu.pdf -- link

Shabbir,

Toh kya hua ? Icon? his family was supporting a NITYA ANNADANA in Kashi, he sat there as normal folk got pissed off he was served wrong and later started your Periyar movement, how does a OBC start a movement if they are not rich?

We had Nitya Annadana ksheramus, where we anD our kings would make sure no one went hungry, and you Communist arssse holes will teach us ?
LOL ,at your desperation, your Cultural Appropriation,

FINE Take him away, but doesn't change the facts. You are only making Self goals. LOL @ your Intelligence,,,,
You are producing a research articles supported by Tamil Nadu DMK govt?
when we got our family trees,

@Yashwant Sinha

"Hubris does not pay in politics.

There is only one God and He is in heaven, not on Earth."

Hmm ... I wonder who he's pointing to.

Cheers, Doc

@grevion @Robinhood Pandey and other fellow bhayya corner denizens from the older forum will no doubt recall their amusement when I was pushing for Akhilesh Yadav for PM.

I guess the idea "might" no longer be as amusing?

Cheers, Doc

@grevion @Robinhood Pandey and other fellow bhayya corner denizens from the older forum will no doubt recall their amusement when I was pushing for Akhilesh Yadav for PM.

I guess the idea "might" no longer be as amusing?

Cheers, Doc

Of course it would still be amusing because The SP can at best get 30 seats
even after an alliance with Mayawati

And Congress will still get more seats than SP

So a PM candidate has to be from Congress

The Third Front - Congress coalitions dont end well

Of course it would still be amusing because The SP can at best get 30 seats
even after an alliance with Mayawati

And Congress will still get more seats than SP

So a PM candidate has to be from Congress

The Third Front - Congress coalitions dont end well

Well, I see Akhilesh as a strong PM candidate.

I just hope he is suitably Indian and Hindu enough for some of us ....

Cheers, Doc

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_

Cheers, Doc
Please re iterate just for rhetorical reasons that you made that statement in jest . Sarcasm perhaps . Intentionally too.

Cheers, Doc

You really think that Rahul gandhi has been suffering Humiliation quietly for last four years
ONLY to allow a Non Cong PM

Everything will come down to numbers

Also if you remember the period from 1996 to 1999 ; we had THREE General elections

because of the Fractured mandate

People are averse to Instability

Yes, you must be right.

But those are a pantheon of Gods.

Very Hindu.

He is referring to the One God ....

I wonder ....

Cheers, Doc

Yesterday TV discussions were saying that
If BJP does not get a clear majority then

A New formula will be worked out ie MINUS MODI BJP led Government

Yesterday TV discussions were saying that
If BJP does not get a clear majority then

A New formula will be worked out ie MINUS MODI BJP led Government

This is just the start.

Gujarat was not so long ago. And we are already having crying Yogis and doubts about "clear majority" ....

Its is still March 2018.

The fun has yet to begin ...

It is sad really. I wanted Modi to deliver. I voted for him. How could I not have.

But what many of you still do not realize is that you are not in a personality issues clash.

You are in an ideological war for the ownership of India. Think about that and then realize what is at stake.

Cheers, Doc

@vsdoc @Infowarrior @BlackOpsIndia

I am following this entire conversation for national election in 2019 and here is my understanding: For better or for the worse, leaving BJP and Modi, there is no party or leadership in the country which wants rather is even willing to talk about economic progress. This is the main and the biggest determinant of anything and everything about a nation of size like India. All justice, freedom etc etc etc become meaningless if you simply do not have enough economic means to support a population of scale of India which is still growing and still quite young. It does not matter if inequality becomes even ten folds higher. At the current economic size, even if you distribute all the economic output equally to all Indians, you will be left with a very anemic living condition. What I guess most people have trouble in understanding is the scale part of the problem. Pickup the biggest riot or most brutal unrest you have seen in your life. I can bet it will be bounded by 10 million people. An economic depression will impact 100s of million for 10s of years to come. These are two completely different scales.

I can see there are few ways in which scenario can play out:

1. BJP emerges with clear mandate: 2/3rd or not but clear mandate. Not NDA but BJP. You will have 5 more years in which there is a chance that economic progress will accelerate.

2. You get a regional party coalition -- third front of sorts -- with support of Congress. It is HD Devegowda once again all over. Nothing will ever get done. Major political instability. There is no chance in the hell any economic reform will be undertaken. Essentially these folks do not have any chops to even think about economic progress, rather they do not have any inclination to work on any strategic thought. Their entire time and energy will be spent to maximize grabbing lucrative cabinet ministries with reshuffling every 2-3 months. The issue with these folks is that they have never been exposed to the reality of running a political system for 1.3 billion people and honestly, they don't even want to attempt that. Most of them have not seen India beyond their own state.

3. You get Congress with support of regional parties: Marginally better than above, may be.

4. You get NDA government. It will be Atal Bihari type government with all effort to keep the coalition going for 5 years. I guess no different than 3.

5. Congress in clear majority. Unlikely. If it happens, it will be Rajiv Gandhi 2.0 all over. We will have an incompetent and insecure leader in the centre being driven by month's or week's Rasputin.

This is just the start.

Gujarat was not so long ago. And we are already having crying Yogis and doubts about "clear majority" ....

Its is still March 2018.

The fun has yet to begin ...

It is sad really. I wanted Modi to deliver. I voted for him. How could I not have.

But what many of you still do not realize is that you are not in a personality issues clash.

You are in an ideological war for the ownership of India. Think about that and then realize what is at stake.

Cheers, Doc

You are still not realising the problem of Political instability

The reason we have had Decisive mandates from 1999 onwards is because
People dont want political instability

Once we have a contest on who is the best person to lead ; it will be
Modi Vs Rahul Or XYZ

That is where the contest begins

And even if a coalition forms which falls in One and half years
then ALL ideologies and theories are going to fall by the way side

Perhaps you were very young in this period of 1996 to 1999

You are in an ideological war for the ownership of India.
Lets assume that ownership of India goes to Hindus because of massive polarization done by BJP. And it goes in the most violent fashion with death of 100 million Muslims and Christians and Sikhs. You are still left with a nation of 1.1 billion. Now suppose you retain the secular make up of the nation but you get 10 years of 3.4 % growth. You have messed up life of 400-500 million Indians for a living hell.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
@vsdoc @Infowarrior @BlackOpsIndia

I am following this entire conversation for national election in 2019 and here is my understanding: For better or for the worse, leaving BJP and Modi, there is no party or leadership in the country which wants rather is even willing to talk about economic progress. This is the main and the biggest determinant of anything and everything about a nation of size like India. All justice, freedom etc etc etc become meaningless if you simply do not have enough economic means to support a population of scale of India which is still growing and still quite young. It does not matter if inequality becomes even ten folds higher.

No it is not.

My friend @Arvind and I are discussing peacocks on a thread about democracy and nationhood.

This is about nationhood. For us living here.

The foundation of our nationhood is under attack.

And you are not the first Indian living in the US who thinks its all about the economy either.

Cheers, Doc