News Indians Are Worse Off Under Modi

Even Majority Hindutwa is not perfect... There are many idiots who can't even understand Darwin's evolution and Newton's physics.
This is why the intellectuals got spooked, and started "award wapasi".

@Bharath Bro
Hindutwa - (beef lynching + class divide + regional divide + language divide + creed divide + caste divide + beef lynching + religious fanaticism etc) + progressive attitude = Hinduism ;)

Just dig your conscience and sincerely remove all the negatives from Hindutwa and , then Hindutwa = Hinduism
I understand RSS now, their intention is noble... they just need to be a bit more mordern and progressive... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so that the progressives don't get spooked them...
bjp-rss02-1_660_071213082245.jpg

@Superkaif heres what I was saying about this turds spamming. Reported.

@nair @Ashwin

9/10 indians will move to another country if offered nationality or immigration. Where is our pro-hindutva stand, strong nationalism, love for our pakoda economy then?

• Informative
Reactions: Infowarrior
I am not taking sides nor will take as i have to moderate this thread so cant participate..

But still want to point one thing -

As a country, we need to look beyond ideologies that are thrown to us like dust in air syndrome. wherever you go, dusty environment exists.. If you are inside a protected atmosphere aka Air Conditioner you wont get to face dusty environment. If you use micro nets also, some day they will get either clogged or finer dust particles will still seep through.. Similarly for AC also this problem will arise..

But if water is adequate over the dusty lands, if you have trees planted, there are ways and means to stop the dust emerging and running haywire with winds..

Ideologies are these dusts, wind is what all individuals are atm... with your thinkings, ideologies fly all over.. some folks have nets and AC and buffer themselves but soon it will clog your system and it has to be cleaned .(ACs/Nets) so again you will be temporarily exposed to these ideologies..

What is missing is water and tree plants. A firm understanding of relevance and efficacy of ideologies for present citizens for today and tomorrow..

The country needs not just a fundamental social upliftment but also some form of capitalism.. without wealth creation, there cannot be wealth distribution means to uplift the needy out of it. That balance is of course needed at all times. Unfortunately, our ideological foray into various political parties propaganda is basically showing some extreme sets not the whole universal sets.

I also take this opportunity to say fundamental support is only to push certain folks out of their needy status to stable status.. once you move over such extra benefits should be curtailed and moved to some other population. it's not a vote bank appeasement which most political parties and ideologies preach as of today. The definition of these needs to be transparent and execution to be flawless.

The tree and water in our case is missing.. And that is not good for our country overall. Irrespective of any ideology or leaders, the focus on tree and water is almost absent. The claims may be there but reality is just like the dry soil which finally turns into dust..

PS- i wont be able to participate .. as i may be asked to moderate this thread.. so pls dont mind.. this is an interesting topic.. sad to see many fellow countrymen divided so much that we seem to perhaps missing the big picture.. i like the different views in this thread.. but its also sad how dangerous situation may become in near future.. we need to know the line.. red line we must not cross..for our country's well being

@nair - tagging you just in case i forget and go haywire..
Yes Sir, this is precisely what I wanted to convey.:giggle: That uncontrolled capitalism is actually corporate greed, soliciting us through media, advertisements and other allurements. There should be a balance... Best approach is mixed economy, some thing to check the corporate greed.
We need to save India along with its people, "Sabka saath sabka vikas"

9/10 indians will move to another country if offered nationality or immigration. Where is our pro-hindutva stand, strong nationalism, love for our pakoda economy then?
Nationalistic and other extremist people are actually selfish and greedy, if they understand their true nature of self, they don't want to lose control over wealth or power. Real patriotic is being a centrist, love your country along with all its citizens. It is your duty that you make them realize their true nature of self.

How old are Vedas ? They are formed around 1500–1200 BCE ? If Indians are a mixture of different races and tribes. Then how can their be a Hindu DNA. And how different is a Hindu/Indian DNA from a Human DNA ?

How Learned and honest Owaisi is fighting the divisive(for muslim society) concept of a Hindu DNA ? and Ghar Wapasi ? If he was a Hindu or, ... if there was not so much ideological difference between a Hindu and Muslim. We Hindus would have better appreciated him.
Embracing Islam will be real home coming: Asaduddin Owaisi
Embracing Islam will be real home coming: Asaduddin Owaisi

AIMIM chief Owaisi says minorities and Dalits are exploited as votebanks
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi says minorities and Dalits are exploited as votebanks | Daily Mail Online

@nair What do you think ?

Last edited:

Stop talking rubbish on every thread. By dissing India you are not appearig cool here, just trying too hard.

What is the topic? What has that got to do with people from developing world coveting first world mobiliy? What intelligent argument did you make here, except chest thumping how "cool" you are because you talk trash about India?

@nair this is trolling, offtopic.

Aspiring Lutyens secular thinking person !!! Bharat Ratna to aise hi banta hai

That was a cheap sneer and not called for. Argue his points and his content, not the intentions that you would like to assign to him.

Mandir wahin banega, your comrades and jihadis won't be able to stop it. Ram Mandir is a sensitive issue for millions of Indians and it is good to see someone standing for it. It is not Modi's problem that all other political parties have backstabbed Hindus in the process of the extremist appeasement.
Pehle Ayodhya. Phir Kashi aur Mathura. Abhi toh shuruaat hai.

Dude this Ram Mandir is such a divisive issue religiously that surely people would come in your way to stop you. Constitution grants every citizen right to life, right to religion and right to self-defence. You both need to calm down, maybe even try to think about compromise, for the sake of unity of India.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is based on? Speculations?
Or you asked your family... "Who wants to shift to USA or Singapore ... " and all except your grandmother raised their hands?
When you are saying 9/10. I would really prefer the source of it.
Surely after two years., few of the Gandhis might be wanting to move to another country as chance of them looting any further would be effectively over

We are a Hindu majority nation which was invaded by Islamic invaders from East wanting to rape loot and plunder. And this is recorded history with names like Taimur Lung, Mohd Ghauri, Mohd Ghaznavi, the Mamluks, the Mughals etc etc. The hallmark of their rule was destruction of the indigenous religion and culture and trying to establish their own religion by force.
If you want an example then please do examine Qutub Minar which is a tourist place and our doctored History books say "it was built by Qutubuddin Aibak" what what it conveniently forgets to mention is that it was built by demolishing Jain temples and using their pillars etc to build that "marvel" I believe you would say "oh thats in past and let it be gone to history" But why should we let it go to history? Congress made a big noise when Govt wanted to change name of Aurangzeb road. What is Aurangzebs contribution to India? Surely killing of Guru Teghbahadur and killing of many innocents. And of course countless conversions.
Now would people not be justified to ask demolishing of Qutub minar and build those jain temples? What would be wrong justification in that? Why cant hindus reclaim and build temple in Birthplace of lord rama? Just give you a thought, would you please try to float an idea to build a nice temple or hotel that makes profit in holy places of other religions? Why does the tolerance have to be part of paris and hindus, why should Tolerance not be forte when some churches are destoyed? When ISIS destoyed a few churches in Iraq there was a huge outcry? ISIS were trying to just be "secular"

If asking for our history to be protected its not bigotry, but matter of pride. But when you give such stupid examples you are one of the seculars who just wants to bury their head in sand and hope trouble just goes over.

Why should one compromise on Ram temple? It is not just any temple in some corner of India but one that signifies the birth place of Rama
Also the significance of this place is
1. It is birthplace of Rama who was considered an avatar of Vishnu
2. He is the one who built the bridge to Sri lanka which the past UPA govt said "Ram does not exist and that is only formation of rocks and nothing else"
3. He is the one due to which Thai kings take the title of RAMA to try and be just to their people. That is the significance of the name.

It is people like you who feel "oh its just a place we should compromise ..." but you do not realise that what you are compromising is very identity of one of the oldest religion or way of life. Life of Rama is supposed to be exemplary where he does many feats and does justice and which the Thai Expect from their king. If you compromise one thing now, you will be asked to compromise the next thing again and it would go on. I think its good time to say "Sorry no compromise., we want to have the temple of our Hero"
Let me ask you an example.. Do you have a photo album ? It might be interesting things that I might ask, so make sure you answer thinking well

I think you guys are being bigots,
Dude this Ram Mandir is such a divisive issue religiously that surely people would come in your way to stop you. Constitution grants every citizen right to life, right to religion and right to self-defence. You both need to calm down, maybe even try to think about compromise, for the sake of unity of India.

That was a cheap sneer and not called for. Argue his points and his content, not the intentions that you would like to assign to him.
What I think is everyone is a bigot, no one is perfect.
We are a Hindu majority nation which was invaded by Islamic invaders from East wanting to rape loot and plunder. And this is recorded history with names like Taimur Lung, Mohd Ghauri, Mohd Ghaznavi, the Mamluks, the Mughals etc etc. The hallmark of their rule was destruction of the indigenous religion and culture and trying to establish their own religion by force.
If you want an example then please do examine Qutub Minar which is a tourist place and our doctored History books say "it was built by Qutubuddin Aibak" what what it conveniently forgets to mention is that it was built by demolishing Jain temples and using their pillars etc to build that "marvel" I believe you would say "oh thats in past and let it be gone to history" But why should we let it go to history? Congress made a big noise when Govt wanted to change name of Aurangzeb road. What is Aurangzebs contribution to India? Surely killing of Guru Teghbahadur and killing of many innocents. And of course countless conversions.
Now would people not be justified to ask demolishing of Qutub minar and build those jain temples? What would be wrong justification in that? Why cant hindus reclaim and build temple in Birthplace of lord rama? Just give you a thought, would you please try to float an idea to build a nice temple or hotel that makes profit in holy places of other religions? Why does the tolerance have to be part of paris and hindus, why should Tolerance not be forte when some churches are destoyed? When ISIS destoyed a few churches in Iraq there was a huge outcry? ISIS were trying to just be "secular"

If asking for our history to be protected its not bigotry, but matter of pride. But when you give such stupid examples you are one of the seculars who just wants to bury their head in sand and hope trouble just goes over.

Why should one compromise on Ram temple? It is not just any temple in some corner of India but one that signifies the birth place of Rama
Also the significance of this place is
1. It is birthplace of Rama who was considered an avatar of Vishnu
2. He is the one who built the bridge to Sri lanka which the past UPA govt said "Ram does not exist and that is only formation of rocks and nothing else"
3. He is the one due to which Thai kings take the title of RAMA to try and be just to their people. That is the significance of the name.

It is people like you who feel "oh its just a place we should compromise ..." but you do not realise that what you are compromising is very identity of one of the oldest religion or way of life. Life of Rama is supposed to be exemplary where he does many feats and does justice and which the Thai Expect from their king. If you compromise one thing now, you will be asked to compromise the next thing again and it would go on. I think its good time to say "Sorry no compromise., we want to have the temple of our Hero"
Let me ask you an example.. Do you have a photo album ? It might be interesting things that I might ask, so make sure you answer thinking well
Do you live in some Eastern European country ?

Hindutwa - (beef lynching + class divide + regional divide + language divide + creed divide + caste divide + beef lynching + religious fanaticism etc) + progressive attitude = Hinduism ;)

Just dig your conscience and sincerely remove all the negatives from Hindutwa and , then Hindutwa = Hinduism
I understand RSS now, their intention is noble... they just need to be a bit more mordern and progressive... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so that the progressives and intellectuals don't get spooked them...

there are bad apples in every community. dont label that as all of RSS or all Hidutwa.
we cant label all muslims as Owaisi brothers or that kashmir mufti who wants another Pakistan - right?

there are progressive RSS hindu pracharaks, there are progressive Muslims, as to coming together, the challenge is not to impose one view on the other, the challenge is how to take all views together and move forward -
Muslims say they are feeling oppressed or sidelined
Hindus say they are not being allowed to practice their own traditions in their own land.

both the above have some truth and some politics in them. how do we make sure neither Muslims nor Hindus feel that they are oppressed and how do we create politics where we come together instead of getting divided - that is the million dollar question.

on a side note, the snide picture of the RSS folks was in bad taste. If this was done by a Hindu on any Muslim group, it would be termed as "hindutwa". So in effect, you have practiced the same against a Hindu group. Respect is a two way street my friend. but I am glad that the pic was removed. this is very positive act from you. appreciated.

stramngely, most of these Indians still celebrate Diwali, Independence day, Sankranti, cheer for India for cricket matches, come together even when they are from different states (I am speaking of first hand experience). dont confuse changing nationality with changing culture.

Hindutwa: If this rally is a Tiranga rally with Bhagwa flags. This is deen dayal upadhyay.
Muslim community, when asked for where their loyatly lies, say they are an Indian and a Muslim and are not ashamed to practice their culture as well as display patriotism
Hindu community displaying tirana and bhagwa - why should that be a problem? why is Bhagwa a problem? if green is revered by Muslims, Bhagwa is revered by some sections of the INDIAN population. do they not have the freedom to practice and revere both their culture and their country? after all - Bhagwa is part of the Indian flag as much as the green color is!

@Infowarrior I want to understand - why such hatred towards the Bhagwa color? and why the issue if Bhagwa + tiranga is displayed together? Many muslim govt officials have their skull cap when they hoist the national flag - does this mean polarizing India?
how come Muslim + tiranga is a display of Muslims patriotism and secularism
but a Hindu + tiranga is a display of Hindu communalism?