Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

Not really, it's right next to Murmansk and St.Petersburg. The Ukraine region is highly defensible too, they got Belarus for backup just above it, if they thought it wasn't defensible then they sure as hell wouldn't attacked it - that's the great paradox of your defensible argument. Another contradictory factor is that the land they've taken is the bit furthest away from the closest, direct line to Moscow. Your arguments make zero sense.

St. Petersburg is the 2nd largest city in Russia. The heart of Russia, i.e. Moscow is still a short throw from NE Ukraine, arguments not making sense again. You must not have heard about Stalingrad. The NATO start point could still be there because Russian holds no Ukrainian territory adjacent to Kursk. No logiic yet again, all fake arguments.

Taking a city close to the border is irrelevant, both Napoleon and Hitler learned that the hard way. You have to destroy the opposing army in order to win.

And a city is a meatgrinder anyway. Finland is gonna get half its population wiped out just trying to take and hold St. Petersburg. The Americans are not gonna attack from that direction either. The casualties from the cold winter will be worse than the war itself.

So, no, Finland isn't a serious threat to Russia.

Taking a city close to the border is irrelevant, both Napoleon and Hitler learned that the hard way. You have to destroy the opposing army in order to win.
You're talking nonsense. Everyone would have nuked by then. Napoleon occupied Moscow, so what are you taking about?
And a city is a meatgrinder anyway. Finland is gonna get half its population wiped out just trying to take and hold St. Petersburg. The Americans are not gonna attack from that direction either. The casualties from the cold winter will be worse than the war itself.
We were talking about a hypothetical full-blown NATO vs Russia conventional invasion (not just Finland, which is like talking about a unicorn eating rocking horse sh1t anyway.
So, no, Finland isn't a serious threat to Russia.
You've got 3 countries near the border there. And like I keep pointing out, the part of Ukraine closest to Moscow is still there. This was never about fear of NATO invasion, that's just some BS Russia flogs to people who are thick as sh1t. In fact, it's so fcking stupid that I feel like my IQ drops 80 points every time I even entertain the idea for the purpose of discussion.

Last edited:
You're talking nonsense. Everyone would have nuked by then. Napoleon occupied Moscow, so what are you taking about?

That he made the mistake of conquering the city instead of wiping out the Russian army, which directly contributed to his loss.

We were talking about a hypothetical full-blown NATO vs Russia conventional invasion (not just Finland, which is like talking about a unicorn eating rocking horse sh1t anyway.

You've got 3 countries near the border there. And like I keep pointing out, the part of Ukraine closest to Moscow is still there. This was never about fear of NATO invasion, that's just some BS Russia flogs to people who are thick as sh1t. In fact, it's so fcking stupid that I feel like my IQ drops 80 points every time I even entertain the idea for the purpose of discussion.

Even in a hypothetical full-scale invasion, the north is still a fortress due to the difficult conditions.

Central Europe is still the go-to zone for invasions.

Your IQ was always low to begin with.

Bad move. Palestinians and hamas are different entities.
There goes your freedom of expression but ................................you can still call for violence against other ppl like Indians by khalistanis or jihadis that is perfectly fine. No double standards there.
So what, the attack was clearly instigated by Russia. If they have to deal with violence anyway, they have nothing to lose.
see's russia in russian salad and freaks out.

Bad move. Palestinians and hamas are different entities.
Hamas are the government of Palestine. If they don't want Hamas representing them, they need to get rid of them. The people waving the Palestinian flags are predominantly supporting Hamas, they celebrated the initial attacks.

Last edited:
There goes your freedom of expression but ................................you can still call for violence against other ppl like Indians by khalistanis or jihadis that is perfectly fine. No double standards there.
People who deliberately execute babies and rape children and film themselves doing it can't have any support.

That he made the mistake of conquering the city instead of wiping out the Russian army, which directly contributed to his loss.
This contradicts your original point wrt 'heart of Russia'. The winter defeated Napoleon, the Russian Army had little to do with it.
Even in a hypothetical full-scale invasion, the north is still a fortress due to the difficult conditions.
This is entirely imaginary and the whole NE of Ukraine is still open anyway.
Central Europe is still the go-to zone for invasions.
Makes zero sense. Napoleon invaded from Lithuania.
Your IQ was always low to begin with.
I'm not the one treating complete dogsh1t as fact. Even this debate is stupid, a NATO invasion of Russia immediately leads to nuclear war, which is why it will never happen, or one of many reasons really. I can name 4 Russian annexations from the last 30 years and 3 from the last 15 years. Now you provide a list of NATO annexations, and by annexation I mean invasion and annexation (i.e. subsuming the territory as part of a NATO country) via force.

Last edited:
People who deliberately execute babies and rape children and film themselves doing it can't have any support.
And what about those who kill several brown Canadian children by bombing their aeroplane? Why are they allowed to be celebrated in UK? or Canada?

1697232490436.png

The one on the left --- Parmar, the founder of BKL and perpetrator of 1985 bombing.

This contradicts your original point wrt 'heart of Russia'. The winter defeated Napoleon, the Russian Army had little to do with it.

The point being he incorrectly thought taking Moscow would mean victory, the same mistake you have made concerning St. Petersburg.

Makes zero sense. Napoleon invaded from Lithuania.

Sure. The genius was headed towards Moscow.

I'm not the one treating complete dogsh1t as fact. Even this debate is stupid, a NATO invasion of Russia immediately leads to nuclear war, which is why it will never happen, or one of many reasons really. I can name 4 Russian annexations from the last 30 years and 3 from the last 15 years. Now you provide a list of NATO annexations, and by annexation I mean invasion and annexation (i.e. subsuming the territory as part of a NATO country) via force.

Nuclear war has nothing to do with the invasion itself, both can happen side by side. Even if there is a nuclear war, armies will continue fighting, it's not the endgame.

NATO does that by buying countries and toppling regimes. There is no need to physically control territories anymore. Basically NATO uses neo-colonialism and Russia uses imperialism. Nothing's changed.