Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

Not all Palestinians are affected by this war, only the ones in Gaza. And the rankings were likely prodcued prior to the war.

So, Now Russia Today is Trustworthy....??:p:p
Broken clock syndrome. Don't forget, sometimes they brag about doing bad things, like Putin, who is wanted by the ICC for doing such.

Our reptilian friend's color changes depending on the circumstances.
If it's right it's right, if it's wrong it's wrong, my sewer trout friend.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
Russia is not against Israel, just with Arabs. All three of us sided with the Arabs, China, Russia and India. But the Arabs didn't support us 'cause of Pakistan, so in 1992 we decided to begin relations with Israel. Ever since then, we have de-hyphenated our relations with both sides. China's still stuck dealing with the Arabs only, whereas Russia is dealing with both sides as well. The only difference is Russia has to take the US into account in their relations with Israel, and that's playing a part in their support for Hamas.
So you admit to siding with the Arabs against Israel from day 1? That makes you at least partly responsible for this mess.

You know, reading your post you actually seem to be agreeing with me, whilst trying to disagree with me. Basically you're saying that Russia isn't against Israel, it just supports everyone who is and is against everyone who isn't. To me that equation is the same, LHS = RHS.

Sour grapes probably taste like dog turd
You would know.

Much more than Zelensky's.
Give me a break, Zelensky won a fair election, Putin has never won a fair elections, all opposition is assassinated and the Hamas election was held in 2006 FFS. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL
They were agreed at the UN. We could not care less whether you gave permission, if you break those rules you will not set foot in most of the world without being arrested. FWIW most terrorists disagree with such laws and rarely give permission.

I thought it was just 'Anglo-Saxons' LOL.

The specifics of the terrorism are covered by international law, like hostage taking, child abduction, killing civilians etc.

The definition of terrorism remains unaffected by your Anglophobic whining, state or non-state does not matter:

It could be argued quite successfully that authoritarian regimes rule by terrorism.
No one agreed with anglo-saxons on anything about russia. Others will continue to business with russians.

"Permission" is about dictating what we should be doing. If Anglo-Saxons decide among themselves, why should we care?.

On the definition of terrorism, I provided you with what is stated in international law. However, you provided it from a common dictionary. How can I expect common sense from you.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
1) Do you know, who is the biggest oil producer in world? Its US.
True, however the population of the US is over nine times that of Saudi Arabia (340 million vs. 37 millions). So while the USA consume most of their own production, Saudi Arabia gets to export most of theirs.
2) You know one thing, Arabs will not be able produce a single drop of oil without contactual companies like Schlumberger, Baker, Halliburton.All are western companies.
Basically, they need US for oil production.
This is also true of countries like Venezuela and Russia, and yet...

So, Now Russia Today is Trustworthy....??:p:p
This guy decided to talk on Russia Today, so it's not like there's alternative sources here.

But it doesn't matter because this isn't real news reporting anyway, this is just a guy expressing an opinion on TV.

So you admit to siding with the Arabs against Israel from day 1? That makes you at least partly responsible for this mess.

We didn't side with anybody, we were neutral.

You know, reading your post you actually seem to be agreeing with me, whilst trying to disagree with me. Basically you're saying that Russia isn't against Israel, it just supports everyone who is and is against everyone who isn't. To me that equation is the same, LHS = RHS.

It's about being neutral and taking benefits wherever we can get them. Like we want Arab energy and Israel's technology. We have struck a balance there and all sides are happy. Politically, we are neutral.

Give me a break, Zelensky won a fair election, Putin has never won a fair elections, all opposition is assassinated and the Hamas election was held in 2006 FFS. :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

We didn't side with anybody, we were neutral.
You admitted to siding against Israel in the past and you wonder why the West supported Pakistan.
It's about being neutral and taking benefits wherever we can get them. Like we want Arab energy and Israel's technology. We have struck a balance there and all sides are happy. Politically, we are neutral.
Not judging by your media, sounds very China-ish.
Fact, all Putin's opposition is assassinated.

No one agreed with anglo-saxons on anything about russia. Others will continue to business with russians.

"Permission" is about dictating what we should be doing. If Anglo-Saxons decide among themselves, why should we care?.
Why should you care about war crimes?
On the definition of terrorism, I provided you with what is stated in international law. However, you provided it from a common dictionary. How can I expect common sense from you.
A dictionary is common sense. Terrorism is using terror to achieve a political goal, the user of the terror is irrelevant. Without that everyone makes up their own version, often with unelected heads making the decisions. And turns out you don't know shit.

IHL prohibits in war most acts that would be called "terrorist" if committed in peacetime. In this context, IHL applies both to armed forces and to non-State armed groups. Acts of terrorism in other situations may be subject to other bodies of law, in particular domestic criminal law.
More like:

1697838565818.png

Or maybe:

1697839329346.png

Last edited:
You admitted to siding against Israel in the past and you wonder why the West supported Pakistan.

Not judging by your media, sounds very China-ish.

Fact, all Putin's opposition is assassinated.
Are you thick? We never ever sided against Israel. Indo-Israeli relationship go well back before 1992. Only because of Congress' muslim appeasement policy, we officially supported Palestine. That's it. Read this:

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
I do not think "fair elections" are a thing that exists in this world. I still remember what Western NGOs and their Communist underlings here in Croatia attempted to do against Tudjman, simply because they didn't like him.

If they do similar things elsewhere, then any idea of "fair election" is a joke. Of course, Russia also does similar stuff... so as I said, Ukraine is now between two evils.

I do not think "fair elections" are a thing that exists in this world. I still remember what Western NGOs and their Communist underlings here in Croatia attempted to do against Tudjman, simply because they didn't like him.

If they do similar things elsewhere, then any idea of "fair election" is a joke. Of course, Russia also does similar stuff... so as I said, Ukraine is now between two evils.
NGO will always try and influence elections but as long as the count is fair and people are allowed to stand or vote it's a fair election.
Are you thick? We never ever sided against Israel. Indo-Israeli relationship go well back before 1992. Only because of Congress' muslim appeasement policy, we officially supported Palestine.
Well you just contradicted yourself.