Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

Sir. Again. We had nothing to do with the issue. Please understand the implications of making statements that are baseless but have tremendous security implications.

I am dead sure of this one. We have an agreement not to target each others facilities in peacetime. And had we been complicit, we would have had a reverse incident by now. So, do not post things which are picked up by idiots on either side of border and made an issue of. Such things become 'evidence'
Did we attack the facility or did we show our strength? I had posted on one of the threads here that the attack was done by BLA but I was corrected by members here that it was TTP and a video of the attack was also shared on one of the threads here.
What happened in Tarbela? Did we do it or someone else did it to demonstrate our capabilities? We need not use our weapons and our hand to do things in Pakistan. A child suicide bomber is available for PKR200k and a mature adult one for PKR500K.

Situation near border regions not good.obviously under these circumstances,there is no chance for talks.india has made a unilateral decision of article 370 removal based on Pakistani poor economy condition.you played it well but it will not end well for both of us.why erecting tel? A nuclear war? Now this is too much.we can fight any type of war but not nuclear war.hell no!

Article 370 has nothing to do with Pakistan anyway. It was no different from when the center split Andhra Pradesh into AP and Telangana a few years ago.

Did we attack the facility or did we show our strength? I had posted on one of the threads here that the attack was done by BLA but I was corrected by members here that it was TTP and a video of the attack was also shared on one of the threads here.
What happened in Tarbela? Did we do it or someone else did it to demonstrate our capabilities? We need not use our weapons and our hand to do things in Pakistan. A child suicide bomber is available for PKR200k and a mature adult one for PKR500K.

Sir. I can precisely lay down what is the issue here. But the issue is under clause. Hence can not elaborate on it.

Again. We were not involved - directly or indirectly, even remotely except for random claims of such. If any of our friends, admirers, supporters or interested third parties were involved, it remains their business, does not mean we were involved.

One concerning thing is there is no news on any CASO for days now.

It seems an unofficial ceasefire in valley from RR to keep the things calm on request from HMO.