LCA Tejas Mk1 & Mk1A - News and discussions

It's just that a chain is as weak as the weakest link.
We got on that link on 27th and successfully blocked IAF Voice communication and data link with SU-30 .
No wonder IAF scrambled for secure radios soon after.

No such thing happened. Very stupid stories have been made up by DG ISPR that do not stand against logic and reason.

The SDR was a long time coming, noting to do with Balakot.

Here's proof. An article written in 2015.
BNET radio system: the answer to multi-platform air forces - iHLS
Mar 11, 2015
A Rafael source said that the BNET communications systems have been selected by the air forces of Brazil and Colombia and is now competing in other countries. The biggest competition is in India. The Indian Air Force (IAF) is planning to deploy an advanced communications network.

India’s Ministry of Defense has invited several international companies to participate in an international tender to offer software defined radio based communications for the networks’ airborne and ground based segments.

India Will Use the Rafael BNET Software Defined Radio on All Its Combat Aircrafts
India Will Use the Rafael BNET Software on All Its Combat Aircrafts
Feb 19, 2019

The Israeli system has been selected after a competition with Israel aerospace industries (IAI), US company Rockwell Collins and Rhode & Schwartz of Germany.

Rafael wins $30m Indian Air Force communications deal
24 Feb, 2019

All dates predate Balakot. Your own post says "27th".

So people are incorrectly assuming stuff on their own.

The story about IAF's datalinks and comms failing is simply propaganda for misleading the Pakistani public, which is a pretty normal thing in your country. How else will you explain those dates?

Did you get this from that Alan Warnes article? I doubt you are stupid enough to believe such ridiculous propaganda. Even that interview with JF-17 pilot by Hushkit on Balakot was utterly ridiculous, to the point of defying all logic and reason.

So your claim that a single jet or type of jet is too strong, is not valid. An airforce works like a team and any if anything is broken or doesn't work, it will effect the entire force.

That's not accurate at all. It's all about the level of difference the jet brings into the fight.

For example, I can have Phalcon, Su-30MKI, LCA Mk1 in one team and Rafale F3R in the other. It's more than likely that Rafale will win every engagement due to its technological edge and superior weapons package. This team work thing works only if both sides have similar levels of technology and training.

No such thing happened. Very stupid stories have been made up by DG ISPR that do not stand against logic and reason.

The SDR was a long time coming, noting to do with Balakot.

Here's proof. An article written in 2015.
BNET radio system: the answer to multi-platform air forces - iHLS
Mar 11, 2015
A Rafael source said that the BNET communications systems have been selected by the air forces of Brazil and Colombia and is now competing in other countries. The biggest competition is in India. The Indian Air Force (IAF) is planning to deploy an advanced communications network.

India’s Ministry of Defense has invited several international companies to participate in an international tender to offer software defined radio based communications for the networks’ airborne and ground based segments.

India Will Use the Rafael BNET Software Defined Radio on All Its Combat Aircrafts
India Will Use the Rafael BNET Software on All Its Combat Aircrafts
Feb 19, 2019

The Israeli system has been selected after a competition with Israel aerospace industries (IAI), US company Rockwell Collins and Rhode & Schwartz of Germany.

24 Feb, 2019

All dates predate Balakot. Your own post says "27th".

So people are incorrectly assuming stuff on their own.

The story about IAF's datalinks and comms failing is simply propaganda for misleading the Pakistani public, which is a pretty normal thing in your country. How else will you explain those dates?

Did you get this from that Alan Warnes article? I doubt you are stupid enough to believe such ridiculous propaganda. Even that interview with JF-17 pilot by Hushkit on Balakot was utterly ridiculous, to the point of defying all logic and reason.

That's not accurate at all. It's all about the level of difference the jet brings into the fight.

For example, I can have Phalcon, Su-30MKI, LCA Mk1 in one team and Rafale F3R in the other. It's more than likely that Rafale will win every engagement due to its technological edge and superior weapons package. This team work thing works only if both sides have similar levels of technology and training.
The good thing about Indians is that your superiority complex is too deep.
This works in our benefit as even your military has similar mentality.
They fight an allegedly "weak enemy" who is *no match* for *superpower* India.
Then comes the surprise and fantastic tea. 😅
Anyway carry-on.
I will "inferior out" of this thread before it derails .

Reactions: Hassaan Nawaz
Anyway carry-on.
Oh dear. Last time when India got serious, it didn't go well for Pakistan. If this time India which has positioned missiles in J&K goes serious, Mirpur will be covered with blood. There is nothing which PAF will be able to do.

Anyway carry-on.

This is another propaganda you have been fed. Along with the existential threat propaganda.

Anyway carry-on.
Fantastic tea? Lol ask your niazi pm. We served fantastic tea and full fledged meals to 90,000 pakistani POWs in 71 lol

🤣🤣🤣

Fantastic tea? Lol ask your niazi pm. We served fantastic tea and full fledged meals to 90,000 pakistani POWs in 71 lol

🤣🤣🤣
Nope Fantastic Biryani and Nalli Niharis for Punjabis.
Chained Pakistani soldiers being dragged like dogs are ingrained in Pakistani Psych. Imagine 90K being dragged by Chains , one of them future PAF chief.
Least u can do is serve a cup of tea @safriz , cringiest thing u did was begging Abhi to praise Pakistan army. Such a level of inferiority complex

• Agree
Reactions: Ironhide
-How many workers in HAL? 10.000 to 14.000 in Dassault. We will do the math after your answer.
Labor productivity is a factor for labor cost, if you really want to compare workers, compare total labor as percentage of overhead, without looking at numbers pretty sure HAL beats Dassault everytime.
- 12 MKI/year. from CKD kits, and even now all is not indian.
That is just disingenuous

🤣🤣🤣

Yes but this lot of their generation has forgotten that. At this point it's just prudent to ignore the official rants like what GoI has been doing. Not responding to Imran Khan and his possie, pisses them off even more than strong response.

One thing going forward is , the UN duals that happen every year, India should refrain completely. Next time Pakistan's officials or PM raises something in UN, India's response should be "Jaa jo ukhaad lena , ukhaad" .

It's just that a chain is as weak as the weakest link.
We got on that link on 27th and successfully blocked IAF Voice communication and data link with SU-30 .
No wonder IAF scrambled for secure radios soon after.
Indian Air Force gets desperate for software-defined radios - Digital Battlespace - Shephard Media

So your claim that a single jet or type of jet is too strong, is not valid. An airforce works like a team and any if anything is broken or doesn't work, it will effect the entire force.
the acquisition of the SDR was long overdue , same like the retirement of the air chief , we dont make decisions like you guys always caught with pants down and running around like headless chickens.
article 370 was in the election manifesto of BJP 6 years ago it was not a reaction to 26th feb, learn to read and analyse first.
next is indus water treaty.

why would you deny the little joy they have from what they perceive as their historic victory for them.

I don't care what is peddled elsewhere. But it's up to us to keep the quality of discussion up on our own forum.

There are many in India, even on this forum, who have become victims of Pakistani propaganda, so it's good to kill whatever they have made up with reason and logic first, at least here. With a mere few links on Rafael B-NET, I murdered half of that Alan Warnes article on the skirmish.

Everywhere else, it's entertainment for us.

-How many workers in HAL? 10.000 to 14.000 in Dassault. We will do the math after your answer.
- 12 MKI/year. from CKD kits, and even now all is not indian.
- Falcon 5X ? Not a Dassault case. It's a SAFRAN issue.
- Yes Tejas as a small fighter is more complicated to study and produce. So complicated that it is full of outgrowths...
- Comparing a multiyear FOC and mature 95€ million jet to a political only IOC 78$million jet is fool.

5 years just to adapt Rafale to indian spec : 1) You can be sure that in 5 years all will be OK, on time and on spec with Dassault. 2) In the same conditions HAL would have promise 3 years, and 8 years after the result would have been disappointing, as usual.
- How is the workforce relevant here? As I said different types of companies.
- All these years lurking in Indian forums yet you fail to understand basics. Design is Russian, we produce it from raw materials.
- Lol, Proving my point. HAL also makes the engine, monsieur. They do not have the luxury to blame on others.
- its hurts when french propaganda fails uh? What was it, active cancellation?

5 years just to modify a supposedly matured aircraft. That's the efficiency of Dassault. And don't ever come up with BS like never late. Every high tech projects come with its complications.

Just facts Bro. Nothing to do with pride.
Aren't you the one who came up with pride?

I don't care what is peddled elsewhere. But it's up to us to keep the quality of discussion up on our own forum.

There are many in India, even on this forum, who have become victims of Pakistani propaganda, so it's good to kill whatever they have made up with reason and logic first, at least here. With a mere few links on Rafael B-NET, I murdered half of that Alan Warnes article on the skirmish.

Everywhere else, it's entertainment for us.
Alan Warnes, that joker.
On the flipside, I was reading/watching someone's interview who was pissed at Indian Brass's psychotic averseness to defence journalists on letting me close to Indian systems. That indeed should change.

- How is the workforce relevant here? As I said different types of companies.
- All these years lurking in Indian forums yet you fail to understand basics. Design is Russian, we produce it from raw materials.
- Lol, Proving my point. HAL also makes the engine, monsieur. They do not have the luxury to blame on others.
- its hurts when french propaganda fails uh? What was it, active cancellation?

5 years just to modify a supposedly matured aircraft. That's the efficiency of Dassault. And don't ever come up with BS like never late. Every high tech projects come with its complications.

Aren't you the one who came up with pride?
The best product to ever come out of Dassault has to be Catia.

• Agree
Reactions: vingensys and R!cK