LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

green forum removed the threads regarding indian pounding after 15 pages of rona dhona ,looks like mesaage has been from ISI to playdown the incident .

I suggest that you watch Chanakya serial. That will give you lot of Gyaan.

who chanakya????

he himself is amatyarakhsas

but looks like its been a trap also laid down by IAF ,PAF displayed its hand on 27th feb,its stupidity resulted in indian drones flying uncontested above the LOC ,now after this hit they have to retaliate or they will loose more face .while IAF is ready with all the loopholes plugged .

green forum removed the threads regarding indian pounding after 15 pages of rona dhona ,looks like mesaage has been from ISI to playdown the incident .

Thats interesting. Did any one get screenshots?
Sri Sri @screambowl ji. Sincere request to you. If you want to get PoK by all means please go ahead. Hell I ll fund your kit myself. But till then kindly refrain from sending this thread to hell.

i read all the comments there ,everyone was crying the guy with designation STAFF was even abusing their army ,they were simply startled by the fact the drone was right at the top of their depots .

but now that thread is showing error ,while if u visit the forum from other laptop/mobile the thread is not visible in the first 3,4 pages

Reactions: Chain Smoker
bhai who the heck would have thought ki aisa hoga,a test if any one here having ID there can do ,he should start a thread and i think that will be deleted too ,as one other thread has too disappeared within 5 replies.
so one thing is clear pakistan will downplay it ,they wont even acknowledge the hit on the fuel depot and exaggerate the civilian hit which they might have taken to show INdian army in poor light

why dont smone still having ID try to open a thread
" indian army claimed to destroy the launchpad inside the azad kashmir"
All deleted. This is Balakot all over again in terms of their reaction.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is why I was asking for screeenshots they delete things very quickly, anyway it seems that overhead drone footage really did a number on them.

do you even know how a gun is cocked? or how to load a magazine?
Most of the folks on this forum will not be able to take safety off a loaded rifle or gun. Or locate fire selector switch on a rifle. Or release a magazine. Or locate the charging handle.

regarding maza follow my mantra whenever indian army spanked the baki ,the first thing i do is to run towards the baki forum to gauge their mood.

summary
bharwana the tomato farmer said
"muzahidin has taken some parts of kashmir and indian army has not been able to retake those areas as muzahideen /aka freedom fighter are heavily equipped.so indian army is firing inside their own border inorder to remove them.we should support our brothers"

one guys was saying
" it is fake as it has been taken from a video game he has decoded it and shared some dainik bhaskar /alt news feed about balakot strike footage

one supposedly indian muslim having dream of partitioning india again and named xeus said
" its fake as it is done by modi sarkar and deliberately leaked to hide their failure"

a guy named syed said
" indians are #$%&& as when entire world is against virus they are itching for a fight"

ONE GUY SAID WE SHOULD FLATTEN ZAMMU THE RESPONMSE OF MOST SANE PAKISTANI WAS
"THEY WILL FLATTEN OUR SIALKOT ,I WISH WE COULD"

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE MOMENT

there was confusion in gen as whether it was drone or artillery and then sb share the baba banarasdas artillery footage

probably basel /waz

"indian can say anything but the thing is it can only convince bhakts /sanghis the reality is indian army hasnot improved even an inch in these years
pdf.JPG

so this was 'mastram ki kahania ' based on my memeory now be happy

Last edited:
One action and mard e momins start wetting their pants, that's why continuous action is important to keep these jihadis in line.

When 2016 strikes happened Pakistan said 2 soldiers killed in ceasefire violation. Their media was shitting bricks in fear, everyone was so rattled. If this intensity is kept Pakistan may abandon Punjab and hide in caves of Baloochistan to their true character. I hope we don't let up at least this time.

One action and mard e momins start wetting their pants, that's why continuous action is important to keep these jihadis in line.

When 2016 strikes happened Pakistan said 2 soldiers killed in ceasefire violation. Their media was shitting bricks in fear, everyone was so rattled. If this intensity is kept Pakistan may abandon Punjab and hide in caves of Baloochistan to their true character. I hope we don't let up at least this time.
This has been the norm since Balakote. Have you seen any let up from their side? We have anonymous accounts on Twitter giving us details on the massive strikes we've undertaken with the Paxtanis begging from mercy, time & again. Yet within a month, we see another outrage in Kashmir, either in the hinterland or the border & the same routine is repeated . Ad nauseam. Have we ever paused to take stock of our methods & gauged it's efficacy?

This has been the norm since Balakote. Have you seen any let up from their side? We have anonymous accounts on Twitter giving us details on the massive strikes we've undertaken with the Paxtanis begging from mercy, time & again. Yet within a month, we see another outrage in Kashmir, either in the hinterland or the border & the same routine is repeated . Ad nauseam. Have we ever paused to take stock of our methods & gauged it's efficacy?
The pain we inflicted was not painful enough.. When the pain was unbearable last time Pakistan got China to raise this at UNSC, and India toned down the intensity. India should turn a deaf year to this U NSC shaming tactic of China and Pakistan..

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
So if Indian Army is pounding them relentlessly with the help of drones
where is the MIGHTY PAF

And if PAF is truly AWOL :ROFLMAO:
Why not use Spice bombs

Do Helicopter also follow that 10km from LOC airspace limit? All helicopters or is there relaxation for cargo, logistics ones?

Unarmed helicopters are permitted within (2 kms ?) of LC with casevac taking place even at 200 meters from LC with mutual information sharing and prior intimation to other side.

Instances have happened where an overflight of other sides helicopter on casualty evacuation/emergency into own airspace has been ignored as the helicopter had to make an approach of favorable winds to achieve the lift for an approach to their own post and the direction of wind was not favorable.

This is what you had to say:

SF and sff guys are trained to bear bullet shots and still fight. In cold climate the survival rate goes higher due to less bleeding, thats one advantage they have over tangos. .

At least know what you have typed earlier. Don't be like our neighbour, who has no clue what he says next.

Now

OBJECTIVE:
This study was done to assess the effects of temperature on bleeding time and clotting time in normal male and female volunteers.

DESIGN:
Open study utilizing normal volunteers.

SETTING:
University research laboratory.

You are such an ignorant and arrogant member that other than laugh at you (which I am doing right now), there is nothing of value in engaging you. It is only when I want such gems coming out from you, that I engage you. Or when your BS quotient becomes too high.

Do you even know the concept of study design? What will be a representative population in a study design aimed for studying effects of Kinetic Energy Projectiles in Soft Tissue injury & Trauma in high altitude and cold weather? Please do tell me what is the study design here?:ROFLMAO:

I will not even go into the physiological effects of high altitude (and the SF guys are based for this AOR in a high altitude location, pretty much can mark the place also) on respiration, hemodynamics and blood?

Then what will be effects of trauma in this backdrop alongwith the temperature and physical overload out of exertion?

What is the Unholy Triad of Death? What will be the body's response, in increased stress in baseline condition, to shock resulting from a gunshot wound?

@Sathya we have Dr Scream Bowl, MD in Surgery , the in house attending now :LOL:

SUBJECTS:
Fifty-four healthy male and female volunteers, ranging in age from 19 to 35 yrs, who were not receiving medications. The study was done and the samples of venous blood and shed blood collected at the template bleeding time site were obtained at a convenient time for each volunteer.

54 patients at a baseline of Sea Level? My Dear Genius, how are they representative of the population at risk i.e. a soldier operating in sub zero temperatures above 10000 ft ASL and suffering from a Gun Shot Wound with active hemorrhaging and shock? Tell me Genius :)

Ab aap ke saamne saare epidemiologist ghutne tek te hain :ROFLMAO:

The sample size is a laugh too. Sample size is too small. What is the percentage of world population that lives in high altitude and cold climes?

Do you know how to derive the sample size then here?

MEASUREMENTS AND MAIN RESULTS:
The effect of local skin temperature ranging from +20 degrees to +38 degrees C on bleeding time was evaluated in 38 normal volunteers (19 male and 19 female). Skin temperature was maintained at +20 degrees to +38 degrees C by cooling or warming the forearm. At each temperature, measurements were made of complete blood count, bleeding time, and thromboxane B2 concentrations in shed blood collected at the template bleeding time site and in serum and plasma isolated from blood collected from the antecubital vein. Clotting time studies were measured in 16 normal volunteers (eight male and eight female) at temperatures ranging from +22 degrees to +37 degrees C. At +32 degrees C, the bleeding time was longer and hematocrit was lower in female than in male volunteers. However, at local skin temperatures of < +32 degrees C, both the males and females exhibited significantly increased bleeding times, which were associated with a reduction in shed blood thromboxane B2. Each 1 degree C decrease in temperature was associated with a 15% decrease in the shed blood thromboxane B2 concentration. Clotting times were three times longer at +22 degrees C than at +37 degrees C. Each 1 degree C reduction in the temperature of the clotted blood was associated with a 15% reduction in the serum thromboxane B2 concentration.

Did you even understand the significance of what it says here? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now correlate with what you had originally contended genius.

I know the capability of SF guys. Mere village se bohot bandey hai Don't teach what they are capable of and what not. You are not the only one in defence. I have far better sources to know what went wrong. I don't share things this doesn't mean that you will take the advantage of misleading people here on forum just to cover up the botched operation and save on of your own commissioned officer who is responsible for the death of 5 para SF guys.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Basically, I know Einstein from his books, dont have to teach me about Physics even if you are trained Physicist ....

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Janab, aap ke gaon ke log hain, JCO sahab mere saath the 2013 mein .......

And are you a son of an ESM? Your bitterness seems to stem from that .....

Last edited:
The pain we inflicted was not painful enough.. When the pain was unbearable last time Pakistan got China to raise this at UNSC, and India toned down the intensity. India should turn a deaf year to this U NSC shaming tactic of China and Pakistan..
First time I'm hearing of it. Any details?

If don't know, if I were making calls, I would have gone for use of B-C weapons on these infiltrating gentlemen from a distance. May be non-lethal ones. I know many agents cause severe vomiting, and/or blindness. Once incapacitated, you can then let them be. They will die from elements or can be apprehended.

I would never propose such a move ..... although ... once we have done so ...... long back .... in one of the most sensitive actions of the time which had tremendous international ramifications - but then ,officially, it never took place and will go down in history as never having taken place ...... because only 10 people were involved in planning, including the then PM, who is since dead and 02 more civilians (also dead) and, remaining 7 being 2 Army Officers of Star rank (1 dead) and 5 other including 1 Colonel as the action team

I would never propose such a move ..... although ... once we have done so ...... long back .... in one of the most sensitive actions of the time which had tremendous international ramifications - but then ,officially, it never took place and will go down in history as never having taken place ...... because only 10 people were involved in planning, including the then PM, who is since dead and 02 more civilians (also dead) and, remaining 7 being 2 Army Officers of Star rank (1 dead) and 5 other including 1 Colonel as the action team
Any details of it, without giving out too much as to what did we undertake, where, when & with the results.