Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning and F-22 'Raptor' : News & Discussion

There's no kill switch just sensationalism by media/blogs. Didn't want to get into something that doesn't exist just for argument sake.

Who's we? You can't reject what hasn't been offered and you boobs haven't been offered the F-35. IAF knows it's in trouble in a conflict with the chicoms. IAF frontline fighters consist of fighters that chicoms fly, inferior mig-29's and a few dozen 4th gen froggy planes that won't stand a chance against J-20's. So yeah if the US offered India F-35's they'd would thank the millions of your gods and buy it and not care what strings it comes with it.

If your policy is not to chat with unwashed people you would not talk to anybody in India. Btw showering in India and showering in US are completely different. Here in the US we don't shower with cow piss we actually use water that doesn't have the poo color like Indian water has.

Just thought I should let you know because you more than likely think Indian hygiene is universal but I guarantee you it's not. ;)
Talking about hygiene don't you shartmericans have dried up poop all over your unwashed behinds ??
Also we would've bought the f-35 if it didn't come with the paranoid clauses. That thing is a liability for any real sovereign nation. Colonies like U.K and Japan can buy it. India won't. So cope more..

No one will sell you the F-35, try buy it and find out.

We don't need it though. It has only one engine, and we have to operate in the harshest air force environment in the world, which requires two engines. The current levels of thrust will make the jet underpowered since it loses 20% of its thrust even normally in such an environment. Even if we do get it, we will need the Growth Option 1 or 2 if we are to utilise the full capabilities of the jet.

Then, ALIS/ODIN removes a lot of control. In our highly dynamic operational environment, we need full control of the jet, which the US is unwilling to relinquish. To a certain extent, the Israelis have been allowed to bypass ALIS/ODIN, but it may not be enough for us.

Anyway, in case we plan on importing a jet, we need the F-35 to help control the cost of the Su-57. So, don't worry, regardless of interest, the F-35 will be more akin to a safety option for the IAF.

Enters service next year. Instead of being butt hurt just accept that it will be superior than meteor just like F-35 is waaay superior than Rafail. ;)
My little W hohe, We will speak of the real spec after full release.
I hope for it that it will not be as late, as costly and as away of the initial spec than your *censored*35 😘

You get a missile launch warning well before the seeker kicks in. You use the onboard EA before a missile is launched and likely the radar will never get a lock, no missile fired, no need to use the TRD.

You're not completely aligned but you're partially aligned, just look what happened with Turkey, supposedly a NATO member just because they bought the S-400 system.

It's actually a cow in his case, this is a well established fact.
It’s was a BS excuse and more of a political move by congress. S400 was used by congressmen as cannery to scuttle the deal. And madman Erdogen made things easier for these US politicians.

And this is the reason we don’t buy frontline fighters from US , no matter how cutting edge they are. As everyone knows that Bribery is legal in US politics and comes by the fancy label of lobbying.

It should be more than 200 miles.

Anyway, going above 200Km is pretty standard now. PL-15 should also easily manage 250+Km.

Which is why I questioned MICA's merely 30% boost in range.
All depend of what range means. In a perfect fire situation and a rocket mode, ie without turn, and controled in a ballistic way the Meteor is said to reach more than 300km... But its NEZ is somwhere in the >60km range.

200 miles (of usefull range, not rocket like one) for a missile lighter than AMRAAM and without ramjet.... Wake me up when there is a real evidence of that (as when F35 will be able to supercruise in the LM own definition : > Mach 1.5...)

One can't tell whether you're autistic or plain retarded or dyslexic or all of the above. He clearly mentioned we'd prefer the Israeli version of the JSF if we ever wanted one i.e we'd prefer the JSF with the kind of customization the Israelis have undertaken preferably with the same systems. I can't simplify it further .

How the *censored* did you read that as Israel will sell us the JSF, Paddy. You're a national embarrassment. I mean the world would be free from the Wuhan virus someday but you'd still be around. What a cheerful thought that'd be!! I've tears in my eyes merely conjuring up such a scenario. Just like your ma & pa did the day government in Ireland announced it'd be legally permitting abortion in RoI.

Pls take a sabbatical from posting out here for the sake of the well being of our mental health. There's only so much damage to the retina & cerebrum within the tolerance of human limits we can endure.
It’s like saying Britain can’t sell us F35 Bs.
Off course it can’t. It’s just a user that uses a specialized version of US origin weapon system

As a matter of policy I don't chat to unwashed people on a Wednesday. Pls go take a shower before you engage with humans out here . Why , you ask ? Coz you stink more than your views .

Btw why did you delete that comment on no kill switches ? Had a brainwave after you posted your comment ?

On topic , we don't want the F-35 or any other frontline platform from the US for the numerous strings attached to it . The US will be our last go to option for such platforms. As of now credible alternatives to the JSF are taking shape. We'd rather go with them.
Even a South Korean KFX is more logical for us than expensive utopia called F35 lightening (strike on your pocket)
You can't want what hasn't been offered and if the F-35 was offered to India they'd buy it in a heart beat.
Let’s not jump the gun and wait till India makes any formal interest/request to acquire F35. Save it for the future

If we wanted we could buy the f-35 but it's still an incomplete aircraft with lot of issues. IAF usually buys mature fighters. And after the flanker drama IAF will wait until the f-35 has fixed all its issues.
The only problem really is the s-400. But we could very well pick up some f-35b for our Navy with ease but then you will have dod representatives constantly surveilling. F-35 honestly has too many cons for us..
Incorrect. IAF buys anything that doesn’t make sense like Su27,Mig23,Mirage2000,Jaguar etc etc.
all of them were under development when we bought them and we had to spend a lot of money just to make them fully capable fighters.

All depend of what range means. In a perfect fire situation and a rocket mode, ie without turn, and controled in a ballistic way the Meteor is said to reach more than 300km... But its NEZ is somwhere in the >60km range.

200 miles (of usefull range, not rocket like one) for a missile lighter than AMRAAM and without ramjet.... Wake me up when there is a real evidence of that (as when F35 will be able to supercruise in the LM own definition : > Mach 1.5...)

While we do not know the NEZs of these missiles, but it stands to reason that the longer the absolute range of the missile, the greater is the NEZ.

Talking about hygiene don't you shartmericans have dried up poop all over your unwashed behinds ??
Also we would've bought the f-35 if it didn't come with the paranoid clauses. That thing is a liability for any real sovereign nation. Colonies like U.K and Japan can buy it. India won't. So cope more..
Dried up poop? Who are you friends with? My tight hairless rosebud gets cleaned with Huggies baby wipes. Using only toilet paper to wipe is GROSS!

F-35 hasn't been offered so you have no clue what India would accept if the F-35 was offered but I have a good guess they'd accept an as is F-35 offer due to India's "less capable" fighter fleet. Thankfully the US has some sense in this case to not offer India the F-35 yet.
My little W hore, We will speak of the real spec after full release.
I hope for it that it will not be as late, as costly and as away of the initial spec than your *censored*35 😘
Lol. "Real spec?" You actually think the performance numbers of missiles are actually posted?

Btw have you heard the rumors in Finland? Doesn't look good for Rafail. 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and _Anonymous_
Dried up poop? Who are you friends with? My tight hairless rosebud gets cleaned with Huggies baby wipes. Using only toilet paper to wipe is GROSS!
I've yet to see any man describe his backside & the grooming he indulges in as glowing terms as you do unless he's queer. You must be a faggot. No wonder you & Paddy get along so well . You've got yourself a mate Paddy .At least virtually. @BMD
F-35 hasn't been offered so you have no clue what India would accept if the F-35 was offered but I have a good guess they'd accept an as is F-35 offer due to India's "less capable" fighter fleet. Thankfully the US has some sense in this case to not offer India the F-35 yet.
The US has been peddling their fighter aircraft since the 60's only it's not what we desire . It started with India asking for the Sabres & the rights to manufacture it indigenously which was declined by the US specifically by McNamara the then Secretary of Defence . The USSR offered the MiG 21s then along with the ToT & the deal was sealed then & there .

Right from the F-20s onwards , the US has been peddling various fighters to India from the F-16 / F-21 with the promise of relocation of the entire manufacturing set up here & holding it up as a carrot linking it to future procurements of F-35 only for the Government of India to stick it's feet up your collective backside by opting for the S-400 & literally daring the US to invoke the CAATSA , to the F-15s & of late the F-18s .

We don't the need the F-35s specifically for all the strings attached to it . Which part of this didn't you understand ?

We don't need it though. It has only one engine, and we have to operate in the harshest air force environment in the world, which requires two engines. The current levels of thrust will make the jet underpowered since it loses 20% of its thrust even normally in such an environment. Even if we do get it, we will need the Growth Option 1 or 2 if we are to utilise the full capabilities of the jet.

Then, ALIS/ODIN removes a lot of control. In our highly dynamic operational environment, we need full control of the jet, which the US is unwilling to relinquish. To a certain extent, the Israelis have been allowed to bypass ALIS/ODIN, but it may not be enough for us.

Anyway, in case we plan on importing a jet, we need the F-35 to help control the cost of the Su-57. So, don't worry, regardless of interest, the F-35 will be more akin to a safety option for the IAF.
Yeah, and how long have you operated MiG-21/23/27?
If we wanted we could buy the f-35 but it's still an incomplete aircraft with lot of issues. IAF usually buys mature fighters. And after the flanker drama IAF will wait until the f-35 has fixed all its issues.
The only problem really is the s-400. But we could very well pick up some f-35b for our Navy with ease but then you will have dod representatives constantly surveilling. F-35 honestly has too many cons for us..
Try and find out.
It’s was a BS excuse and more of a political move by congress. S400 was used by congressmen as cannery to scuttle the deal. And madman Erdogen made things easier for these US politicians.

And this is the reason we don’t buy frontline fighters from US , no matter how cutting edge they are. As everyone knows that Bribery is legal in US politics and comes by the fancy label of lobbying.
They were still selling it to him except for that. The offer to sell to India was the only BS diplomacy, it was never real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innominate
Yeah, and how long have you operated MiG-21/23/27?

They operated in a different role, within the reach of SAR helicopters. We have the LCA for that now.

If we need the F-35, it's for missions where it needs to go deep inside enemy territory without external support and rescue options. A downed pilot is a dead pilot in such conditions. Especially so when a pilot operating from the plains is thrown onto a plateau 4000+m above sea level.

They operated in a different role, within the reach of SAR helicopters. We have the LCA for that now.

If we need the F-35, it's for missions where it needs to go deep inside enemy territory without external support and rescue options. A downed pilot is a dead pilot in such conditions. Especially so when a pilot operating from the plains is thrown onto a plateau 4000+m above sea level.
Isn't Tejas single engine? :unsure:

I've yet to see any man describe his backside & the grooming he indulges in as glowing terms as you do unless he's queer. You must be a faggot. No wonder you & Paddy get along so well . You've got yourself a mate Paddy .At least virtually. @BMD
I'm just stating a fact. I have a tight hairless rosebud that gets cleaned with baby wipes. Why does that bring out the rage in you? Jelly? :sneaky:

Try and find out.

They were still selling it to him except for that. The offer to sell to India was the only BS diplomacy, it was never real.
You know very well that whatever claim you are making,its just hot air as neither you can support it nor I can reject it with evidences. Nothing more and nothing less. All I know from public sources is that US gave us a briefing about F35 a while back and they wanted us to buy F16V/F21 as a prerequisite/gap filler before F35 are made available to us. I don’t have access to any confidential information so can’t comment anything more.

When we never formally requested for F35 (till date), will they forcefully shove them to our throats?
How stupid are you mate.
And f35 is nothing more than a fifth gen F16 reincarnation and will be sold to every possible customer across globe.
There are/were few US assets which indeed are too secretive to be sold to even their loyal paddles like UK, such as F22, B2, SR71 and almost all submarines.
Otherwise even those big Aircraft carriers are available for sale.

Last edited:
You know very well that whatever claim you are making,its just hot air as neither you can support it nor I can reject it with evidences. Nothing more and nothing less. All I know from public sources is that US gave us a briefing about F35 a while back and they wanted us to buy F16V/F21 as a prerequisite/gap filler before F35 are made available to us. I don’t have access to any confidential information so can’t comment anything more.

When we never formally requested for F35 (till date), will they forcefully shove them to our throats?
How stupid are you mate.
And f35 is nothing more than a fifth gen F16 reincarnation and will be sold to every possible customer across globe.
There are/were few US assets which indeed are too secretive to be sold to even their loyal paddles like UK, such as F22, B2, SR71 and almost all submarines.
Otherwise even those big Aircraft carriers are available for sale.
DOD and State Department has never given LM the green light to brief India on the F-35, India requested one in early 2018 and was denied. Only nation to get one and not buy the F-35 is Germany due to Nato und how they share classified info with each other.

If you believe the F-35 is a F-16 reincarnate thn you either have no clue what the F-35 really is or you said it out of spite or in jest...

This has been done to death but I'll keep it short... F-22 was a cold war design never built for export meaning its software and codes weren't heavily secured unlike the F-35. F-35 is more advanced and has more capabilities than the F-22 it even beats the F-22 in stealth.

Completely different class of aircrafts and different generation. That's terrible strawmanning.
That is IAF's biggest problem... It has too many different class of fighters that have separate roles. That is how a nations air force becomes weak especially when those different type of fighters are all foreign.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
DOD and State Department has never given LM the green light to brief India on the F-35, India requested one in early 2018 and was denied. Only nation to get one and not buy the F-35 is Germany due to Nato und how they share classified info with each other.

If you believe the F-35 is a F-16 reincarnate thn you either have no clue what the F-35 really is or you said it out of spite or in jest...

This has been done to death but I'll keep it short... F-22 was a cold war design never built for export meaning its software and codes weren't heavily secured unlike the F-35. F-35 is more advanced and has more capabilities than the F-22 it even beats the F-22 in stealth.
F16 was cutting edge jet of its time and so is F35. Both are mainly for export purposes and are of multirole fighters.
IDK about DOD or State Dept but my information is correct regarding F35.