Pakistan AirForce : Updates & Discussions

When you run out of arguments,you always go back to kargil and 71. This is what you do everytime. Anyway an outside world also exists which don't see neither capacity or capability of iaf.your airforce has 5times more budget than paf. I hope one day you will wake up and read articles of BBC and cnn. Everything is available to you but everyone knows you will watch times now.
That's coming from you? The day ISPR starts accepting it's casualties on LoC, on that day you come back and tell me this.

We have a fairly transparent system of doing things compared to you guys and the fear in your Civilian government, military , media and strategic assets pretty much sums up our capacity and capabilities. While your driver of a PM keeps scratching the pole in frustration, even a low level officer hasn't paid heed to you guys, that sums up everything.

When you run out of arguments,you always go back to kargil and 71. This is what you do everytime. Anyway an outside world also exists which don't see neither capacity or capability of iaf.your airforce has 5times more budget than paf. I hope one day you will wake up and read articles of BBC and cnn. Everything is available to you but everyone knows you will watch times now.

Our earlier conventional war was in 71 and 99 earlier. So when we talk about a fight, we obviously recall the old experience.

Your Karnal khan & Lalak Jan got the Nishan E Haider after quite years after the war ended.

So expect, PAF recognise the doosra banda by 2028-30 given your track record.

Ask iaf to make helicopter crash report public and allow investigation team from outside India to carry out investigation. One su-30, one mig,one helicopter. Fox 3 bro.
Ok kid. I understand how the world is in Islamabad for you. I understand that you have no idea how a democracy works. One day when you make enough money take a trip outside and maybe then your worldview will would change.

Covering up an aircraft crash in populated area is impossible in India. There is no precedence. You see every conspiracy has to have some plausibility to be taken seriously. Like assassination or hanging of leaders pakistani leaders. Today if i say imran khan will be killed or banished hay its possible.

Kindly go back to feb27 thread and read comments of your own countrymen.

My 'countrymen' can say anything what they think. That is also another quirks of democracy kid. Thats enough for today.

When you run out of arguments,you always go back to kargil and 71.
Why are you so insecure kid. Yes its true that your forefathers failed you. Never won a war which they started. Lost half of the country. And yet now you live under those same people. You have no hope of a prosperous future for your country men. So its best that you cling on some david and goliath story. But honestly goliath dont care about you. Goliath has accepted the truths its happy with ,its territory and past. He even accepted that david has become a jihadi. Goliath just want to be left alone to become prosper. Maybe thats too much to ask.

That's coming from you? The day ISPR starts accepting it's casualties on LoC, on that day you come back and tell me this.

We have a fairly transparent system of doing things compared to you guys and the fear in your Civilian government, military , media and strategic assets pretty much sums up our capacity and capabilities. While your driver of a PM keeps scratching the pole in frustration, even a low level officer hasn't paid heed to you guys, that sums up everything.
I can only ask you to sleep tight and see dreams of iaf superiority. Sleep tight bro.
Our earlier conventional war was in 71 and 99 earlier. So when we talk about a fight, we obviously recall the old experience.

Your Karnal khan & Lalak Jan got the Nishan E Haider after quite years after the war ended.

So expect, PAF recognise the doosra banda by 2028-30 given your track record.
Yeah just like that amraam that your airforce was showing. As I said earlier,we left our marks behind so sleep tight bro.

Ok kid. I understand how the world is in Islamabad for you. I understand that you have no idea how a democracy works. One day when you make enough money take a trip outside and maybe then your worldview will would change.

Covering up an aircraft crash in populated area is impossible in India. There is no precedence. You see every conspiracy has to have some plausibility to be taken seriously. Like assassination or hanging of leaders pakistani leaders. Today if i say imran khan will be killed or banished hay its possible.

My 'countrymen' can say anything what they think. That is also another quirks of democracy kid. Thats enough for today.
Remember iaf helicopter forget to turn on friend and for identification button lol. Nice story bro. I urge you to release movie on feb27 also. May be Akshay Kumar would like to become iaf pilot. Sleep tight bro. We have shown you a glimpse of our superior abilities and we can show you again,anytime. So sleep tight and don't dream too much.

Remember iaf helicopter forget to turn on friend and for identification button lol. Nice story bro. I urge you to release movie on feb27 also. May be Akshay Kumar would like to become iaf pilot. Sleep tight bro. We have shown you a glimpse of our superior abilities and we can show you again,anytime. So sleep tight and don't dream too much.
Superior capabilities. Just answer one question - USA is trying to sell us f16 from a while now that too there latest variant if it was so good , then why don't we buy it. I mean they are even ready to transfer the whole assembly line.? Use your brain a little bit and common sense. I am not going to talk about jf17 at all - your own airforce will choose 40 year old f16 over jf17 any day . Nonetheless the only thing you did good was timing of attack. It was precise , I guess your airforce knows quite well how much gas our aircrafts have

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Superior capabilities. Just answer one question - USA is trying to sell us f16 from a while now that too there latest variant if it was so good , then why don't we buy it. I mean they are even ready to transfer the whole assembly line.? Use your brain a little bit and common sense. I am not going to talk about jf17 at all - your own airforce will choose 40 year old f16 over jf17 any day . Nonetheless the only thing you did good was timing of attack. It was precise , I guess your airforce knows quite well how much gas our aircrafts have

i didn't say that jf-17 is better than f-16. f-16 is dream of every pilot. i don't know why you haven't selected f-16. anyway jf-17 block 3 is going to be a beast.

Our aircrafts actually fly, and not just turn their engines on and be on ground.... So I have no reason not to sleep tight.
practice more. anyway we will soon see another skirmish. as an airforce,we are always ready. jf-17 is a fantastic program. project azm will also be a game changer. you can buy any weapon,any jet but man behind the machine matters. we mostly fly at night. i feel that you are wrongly informed about our training process. anyway whatever we fly,we fly with pride.

practice more. anyway we will soon see another skirmish. as an airforce,we are always ready. jf-17 is a fantastic program. project azm will also be a game changer. you can buy any weapon,any jet but man behind the machine matters. we mostly fly at night. i feel that you are wrongly informed about our training process. anyway whatever we fly,we fly with pride.

The Afghans fly their propeller attack planes more than you guys fly your Mirage III/V , F7PG, F16 ADF and JF17 BLK 1.

Coming to capabilities of man behind the wheel? When was the last time a PAF pilot clocked 200 hours on station in a year ?

i didn't say that jf-17 is better than f-16. f-16 is dream of every pilot. i don't know why you haven't selected f-16. anyway jf-17 block 3 is going to be a beast.
beast but only in paper. Lol somebody gave u heavy dose of churan may be you should reading that green ghetto . First make your jf17 a proper 4th gen jet then talk.

i own jf17 virtually ( DCS ) its a good aircraft for campaign type missions , it have very good capability in SEAD and DEAD roles its a very good strike aircraft rather than a air superiority ones, also it lacks so much energy conservation on high pitch air battles but it does not mean this aircraft cant do dog fight it can hold it own in BVR with pl10 but in close combat fight with f16 or m2k like fighters its chance to prevail is very low, once teh publisher of jf17 told in interview the dcs version is more closer to original aircraft sim and nearly accurate aerodynamic data representation, considering this fact i can see why PAf choose jf17

PAF holding 60+ f16 in various blocks but using them in multi role will exhaust their air frame life and have to find more costly replacement even PAf tried j10 as a possible replacement for f16 but as you know once you tried a premium quality equipment it hard to go for mediocre quality ones also pAF need more economical and sustainable one to do the normal job a cheep 4th gen fighter do like regular caps or normal CT strike missions , when we consider requirements you can see jf17 is very good candidate for this job, with all Chinese air to land weapon system integrated on jf17 its very good strike aircraft also with pl10 it can hold it own in a BVR and wait for f16 top arrive the scene and take over the air superiority role also per operational cost of jf17 lower than f16 and its currently suits to paf economical situation, hence considering all these facts we can conclude that JF17 made for Pakistani requirement but to be at that point PAf have to make scarifies in lot of regions like air superiority advanced EW etc,

ps: my take away is the change in PAF operational mentality, pre kargil the pAF meant to be in aggressor position now it changed to defensive position this important for us to make future plans and accusations based on it, instead of waiting billions in cutting edge foreign mal we get the time to enhance our desi tech to a point and further development in to world best platform

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
Its a 4th gen BVR capable and possibly AESA radar equipped fighter which comes at a budget price. What’s more a country tight on economy can possibly ask for.

Simple because IAF pilot doesnt believe it to be a a dram bird. IAF has better birds, and it doesnt suit our requirement. No disrespect to that bird, she is indeed a good fighter, have seen her performing in air show, along with su 30, tejas, and raffy

I thought JF 17 is produced by Pakistan????? Or atleast i was made to believe so!!!! Now China is made it clear who produces this jets. If assembly is the criteria, almost all the jets we fly are Indigenous.
This news report from 2015 says India received 222 Kits to be assembled at HAL.
So how this makes SU-30 indigenous?

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
This news report from 2015 says India received 222 Kits to be assembled at HAL.
So how this makes SU-30 indigenous?

India never claim su 30 to be indigenous, It is a true russian fighters assembled in India, and assembling them doesnt make it Indian. Now was trying to link the same logic with what global times tweeted. LInk that tweet to the pictures of air frame being shipped from china, you will understand what i meant.

Again no disrespect here. just stating the facts

India never claim su 30 to be indigenous, It is a true russian fighters assembled in India, and assembling them doesnt make it Indian. Now was trying to link the same logic with what global times tweeted. LInk that tweet to the pictures of air frame being shipped from china, you will understand what i meant.

Again no disrespect here. just stating the facts
Its a Tomato Tomaato discussion at its best and a dik measuring contest at its worst.