Rafale DH/EH of Indian Air Force : News and Discussions

The Indian article is THE ONLY source. There's no other, sunshine.

You left out your former Indian military Jefe (RIP) who said the F-35 has never been offered by the US because we would likely not share the technology the F-35 carries. So why on errf (lol) would you think the US would offer Indian Navy the F-35B and F-35C years previous?

The source airforcemag is using is from India and it's the only source! Get it now? Just like India is the only source where they claim it shot down a PAF F-16 when US and others say... say what?

The source is the Pentagon, genius. This guy:

When POTUS says something and that's broadcasted on CNN, then CNN is not the source, POTUS is.

Wow, talk about stupid.

So glad that France isn't a vassal state and reliant on the US
"WASHINGTON, December 21, 2021 - The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to the Government of France of Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System (EMALS), Advanced Arresting Gear (AAG), and related equipment for an estimated cost of $1.321 billion. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale today.
We don't need it to be ITAR free otherwise French industry would have been asked to make it.

It would end in nuclear war, much to China's satisfaction.

No biggie, the US will nuke both China and Russia. Russia will nuke the EU, Japan etc. As it's getting destroyed, China will nuke India. And India - Pak. So Pak will nuke Israel, and they will in turn nuke GCC, including Egypt. So you will see an Israel-Egypt fight then. In the meantime, someone's gonna nuke Brazil.

• Haha
Reactions: vikata and Valhalla
No such thing. It's only for offensive weapons systems, not parts of a platform. India operates American engines with no such restrictions.
For the fighter aircraft, or dual use commercial? You might want to put up a link. The US controls it's tech very closely. The EMALS are FMS

For the fighter aircraft, or dual use commercial? You might want to put up a link. The US controls it's tech very closely. The EMALS are FMS

EMALS is not a fighter aircraft. Anyway, you will have to provide proof of your claim, I can't prove stuff that doesn't happen.

EMALS is not a fighter aircraft. Anyway, you will have to provide proof of your claim, I can't prove stuff that doesn't happen.
You are talking about engines, I asked of you meant the 404 for the Tejas or dual use engines somewhere else. Yet EMALS are the catapult. You can't use US military stuff that is against US interest, they say no. I can give numerous examples. Including Turkey and Cyprus in 74, that has recently been brought up again with the s-400 .

The source is the Pentagon, genius. This guy:

When POTUS says something and that's broadcasted on CNN, then CNN is not the source, POTUS is.

Wow, talk about stupid.
lol. So what does this prove? Congrats the Indian press knows how to use a name. It's still THEE ONLY SOURCE what is it
that you aren't understanding?