Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1648118140846.png

NSFW!!

If the western estimates of Russian casualties being 10-15000 is to be believed which I think is exaggerated , how much should the Ukranian casualties ( armed + civilians be ) ? 10 or 20 times the Russian casualties ?

You see this is where Western sources come up as extremely hypocritical & no one , at least in India & I suspect most of the 3rd World countries take seriously. There's not one single post or article of Ukranian casualties.

Just an article here or there of a Russian attack on a hospital or school or some retirement home listing the casualties there designed more to provoke outrage & sympathy .

If the western estimates of Russian casualties being 10-15000 is to be believed which I think is exaggerated , how much should the Ukranian casualties ( armed + civilians be ) ? 10 or 20 times the Russian casualties ?

You see this is where Western sources come up as extremely hypocritical & no one , at least in India & I suspect most of the 3rd World countries take seriously. There's not one single post or article of Ukranian casualties.

Just an article here or there of a Russian attack on a hospital or school or some retirement home listing the casualties there designed more to provoke outrage & sympathy .

The entire Ukraine streets and Forests are filled up with Ukrainian soldier bodies and nobody to bury or claim those bodies. We get tons of posts on telegram about these, I just don't post them here.

Here is another NSFW example from today:

NSFW!!:

The entire Ukraine streets and Forests are filled up with Ukrainian soldier bodies and nobody to bury or claim those bodies. We get tons of posts on telegram about these, I just don't post them here.

Here is another NSFW example from today:

NSFW!!:

Yes , I understand. It's too gruesome. Frankly these western propaganda outlets masquerading as news outlets think the rest of the world are as daft as their population.

If you have an adversary like Russia facing down a nation like Ukraine even if Russia's no longer the power it used to be & is a shadow of it's former self & you keep building up your propaganda by casually tossing around figures of 15 or 20,000 Russian dead , don't they think people around the world are bound to ask how many Ukranians died ?

I've yet to see a single western media company claim Ukraine is winning whereas it's always been Russia's suffering massive casualties , the sub text being Russia is losing without explicitly saying so . Yet that's the narrative they're peddling , building on it brick by brick & on the same hand they're reporting on Ukraine Russia talks where everyday Ukraine seems to be climbing down bit by bit.

I've yet to see a single western media company claim Ukraine is winning whereas it's always been Russia's suffering massive casualties , the sub text being Russia is losing without explicitly saying so . Yet that's the narrative they're peddling , building on it brick by brick & on the same hand they're reporting on Ukraine Russia talks where everyday Ukraine seems to be climbing down bit by bit.

CNN says this

L’Ukraine peut gagner avec suffisamment d’aide

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ukraine can win with enough help
by Cammile Bussière March 24, 2022

The public message from Thursday's meeting of NATO leaders in Brussels will surely be one of unity and determination to support Ukraine. But the sad reality is that the democratic alliance against Vladimir Putin is still not doing enough to ensure Russia's defeat. And behind the scenes, some leaders would prefer Volodymyr Zelensky to accept a peace deal as soon as possible.

The amazing thing about this war is that the Ukrainians have saved Europe and the US as much as NATO is helping Ukraine. Kiev's steadfast resistance, at great human cost, has given the West a chance to stop the advance of Russian imperialism before it endangers NATO. The war revealed that the Russian army was weaker than our intelligence services and the Pentagon thought. Against all odds, Ukraine may be winning.

• Informative
Reactions: BMD

CNN says this

L’Ukraine peut gagner avec suffisamment d’aide

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ukraine can win with enough help
by Cammile Bussière March 24, 2022

The public message from Thursday's meeting of NATO leaders in Brussels will surely be one of unity and determination to support Ukraine. But the sad reality is that the democratic alliance against Vladimir Putin is still not doing enough to ensure Russia's defeat. And behind the scenes, some leaders would prefer Volodymyr Zelensky to accept a peace deal as soon as possible.

The amazing thing about this war is that the Ukrainians have saved Europe and the US as much as NATO is helping Ukraine. Kiev's steadfast resistance, at great human cost, has given the West a chance to stop the advance of Russian imperialism before it endangers NATO. The war revealed that the Russian army was weaker than our intelligence services and the Pentagon thought. Against all odds, Ukraine may be winning.
That's precisely what I wrote in my post which you've quoted , the implications of which were even if there's an agreement tomorrow where Ukraine agrees to, let's say , all of Russian demands which includes acceptance of Russian annexation not only of Crimea but also Donbass among other parts of Ukraine , not joining NATO & perhaps even the EU , the same western press will sell it of as an Ukranian victory and Russian defeat even if most of Ukraine is destroyed & hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians are dead.

Where's the objectivity here ?

Interesting. Forcing the Europeans to buy rubles.
He's obviously blown through his foreign reserves already, so he has no other move to keep the Ruble afloat. I'll gladly pay £2.50/L for diesel rather than give him a penny.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
He's obviously blown through his foreign reserves already, so he has no other move to keep the Ruble afloat. I'll gladly pay £2.50/L for diesel rather than give him a penny.
He's obviously blown thru his FX so he wants roubles. Another astounding discovery & product of the Irish school of economics.

I'd personally like to sue the Government of RoI for not having legalised abortion there 55 yrs ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Interesting, that is a landing ship.

What's also interesting is that Tochka-Us are only supposed to be accurate to 95m. This ship is only 15m wide and 112.5m long. May have been a salvo attack?

One ship destroyed and 2 damaged.

Reactions: Innominate
It's a real eye-opener
We can put the subtitles

Pretty much what I said in 2446. Russia can't afford to lose. But at the same time, the Russian military is more geared to defend against a NATO attack rather than attack another country.

But a loss here will not affect their relations with countries like India and China. Both countries need access to cheap energy, and a loss on the ground will result in a loss of face and better deals, while making the world even more unsafe because of a wounded Russian ego. 'Cause they might ask for a rematch.

That will never happen and Russia will be sanctioned until long after it finished if Putin, or his cronies, are still in power.

Sanctions on Russia have nothing to do with Putin, it's targeted at Russian people as a whole because Russia is a nuclear power and an existential threat to the West and potentially the world. Even if Russia becomes a democracy, their nuclear arsenal will continue to be a threat.

The US is simply weakening Russia while aiming to deal with China, which is gonna be a bigger threat than the Soviet Union.

Putin is simply a lie sold to sheep.

Reactions: Ironhide