Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Until they can't. The Russians have no choice but to concentrate on one city at a time, their communications structure is too poor to do anything else.

Sure. Plenty of logistics factor too. They foolishly came in unprepared.

Then the Russians will bleed to death.

Subjective. Depends on Ukraine.

Not all destroyed tanks lie in places where people can easily photograph them and they were only up against muppets. You won't find as many pictures of destroyed Challenger IIs.

Not really. We would have seen plenty.

He's obviously blown through his foreign reserves already, so he has no other move to keep the Ruble afloat. I'll gladly pay £2.50/L for diesel rather than give him a penny.

The last I heard, the Russians have stopped supporting the ruble in order to save forex.

Forcing Europe to pay in rubles would mean more immediate gains in forex.

You may pay any amount, but your truckers who bring you food from the countryside will not agree to it.

Sanctions on Russia have nothing to do with Putin, it's targeted at Russian people as a whole because Russia is a nuclear power and an existential threat to the West and potentially the world. Even if Russia becomes a democracy, their nuclear arsenal will continue to be a threat.

The US is simply weakening Russia while aiming to deal with China, which is gonna be a bigger threat than the Soviet Union.

Putin is simply a lie sold to sheep.
Clearly not, because UK and France are Nuclear powers too and so is India, and they are not sanctioned. It really isn't targeted at the Russian people, just the government, because they invaded a democracy.

No, what you've just said is a lie sold to sheep. Putin invaded an independent democracy that was no threat to him, that is absolute fact regardless of how RT want to spin it.

Clearly not, because UK and France are Nuclear powers too and so is India, and they are not sanctioned. It really isn't targeted at the Russian people, just the government, because they invaded a democracy.

India is up next, after China. UK and France with nukes are fine with America, not others.

No, what you've just said is a lie sold to sheep. Putin invaded an independent democracy that was no threat to him, that is absolute fact regardless of how RT want to spin it.

Ukraine stopped being a democracy long ago. Putin invaded Ukraine because NATO crossed Russia's red line.

Sure. Plenty of logistics factor too. They foolishly came in unprepared.
I haven't seen any improvements since. Lately they've been parking ships in the range of SRBMs, how *censored*ing stupid can you get? :ROFLMAO: This is not an improvement, this is a deterioration.

Subjective. Depends on Ukraine.
It depends on how much help we give to Ukraine too and we're feeling extremely generous because Putin is a cunt.

Not really. We would have seen plenty.
Yet Challengers have been in Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan and there are no pictures of Challengers destroyed by the enemy.

India is up next, after China. UK and France with nukes are fine with America, not others.

Paranoia much? Maybe you should do like Putin and let paranoia get the better of you, invade a sovereign democracy and then say, "I told you so.":ROFLMAO:

India is up next, after China. UK and France with nukes are fine
Ukraine stopped being a democracy long ago. Putin invaded Ukraine because NATO crossed Russia's red line.
I have no idea why you feel that needs to be the case despite zero evidence. You may require medication.

Ukrainian elections are fully monitored by the OCSE, who are the same people who monitor European elections in the like of France and the UK.

Russia should not draw red lines outside its own borders.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
That's precisely what I wrote in my post which you've quoted , the implications of which were even if there's an agreement tomorrow where Ukraine agrees to, let's say , all of Russian demands which includes acceptance of Russian annexation not only of Crimea but also Donbass among other parts of Ukraine , not joining NATO & perhaps even the EU , the same western press will sell it of as an Ukranian victory and Russian defeat even if most of Ukraine is destroyed & hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians are dead.

Where's the objectivity here ?
I think you don't understand: when it says "Against all odds, Ukraine may be winning." it's a real victory whith Poutine removed from Russia the alternate one you descibe is "some leaders would prefer Volodymyr Zelensky to accept a peace deal as soon as possible" but that's not what's going to happen.

Official account of Ukrainian ministry of defence are uploading Arma 3 Game videos:

photo1648125447.jpeg

I think you don't understand: when it says "Against all odds, Ukraine may be winning." it's a real victory whith Poutine removed from Russia the alternate one you descibe is "some leaders would prefer Volodymyr Zelensky to accept a peace deal as soon as possible" but that's not what's going to happen.
If that's your argument, I really don't know what to say. Wishful thinking that just after a month of battle , the Russians would get rid of Putin is just that - wishful thinking.

Perhaps you need to look at a bit of military history & check how many Generals did Lincoln sack before he settled on Ulysses Grant to head the Union Armies or on how many did Stalin sack / eliminate before Georgi Zhukov took charge & gave him & Russia the results both were looking for.

In my opinion , there's no way Ukraine will win the war just as there's no way Russia will win the peace. While the former will be disastrous only for Ukraine , the latter would plunge the whole of Europe or at least Eastern & some parts of Central Europe in turmoil for the foreseeable future.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
I have no idea why you feel that needs to be the case despite zero evidence. You may require medication.

I didn't know just saying some sweet words will make India friends with the West. Actions are different from words. Right now, the American goal is to make India subservient to them. If that fails, it's obvious everything will change.

Ukrainian elections are fully monitored by the OCSE, who are the same people who monitor European elections in the like of France and the UK.

Lol. The problem isn't the elections, the problem is the main opposition has been kicked out before the elections. Pakistan did the same.

Russia should not draw red lines outside its own borders.

So only the West can? Yeah, is it surprising why you see there's pushback against that?

Missiles in Ukraine puts Moscow within tactical range of NATO nuclear forces with only a 5-10 minute strike time, which would decrease even further with new tech, like hypersonic cruise missiles. Why would any country accept that? The Americans obviously didn't when the Soviets tried the same in Cuba. Hell, unlike the Russians, the Americans actually threatened a nuclear war as their main solution.

If that's your argument, I really don't know what to say. Wishful thinking that just after a month of battle , the Russians would get rid of Putin is just that - wishful thinking.

Perhaps you need to look at a bit of military history & check how many Generals did Lincoln sack before he settled on Ulysses Grant to head the Union Armies or on how many did Stalin sack / eliminate before Georgi Zhukov took charge & gave him & Russia the results both were looking for.

In my opinion , there's no way Ukraine will win the war just as there's no way Russia will win the peace. While the former will be disastrous only for Ukraine , the latter would plunge the whole of Europe or at least Eastern & some parts of Central Europe in turmoil in the foreseeable future.
There are many impossible things happening in this war between the Russians and the Ukrainians.

There are many impossible things happening in this war between the Russians and the Ukrainians.
Which is why I was commenting on the entire narrative being spun out by Western media. All we see are news of Russian armour , air & ships destroyed or a column of Russian soldiers eliminated here captured in grainy images or news of Russian generals eliminates there .

Any news of similar Ukranian casualties or losses ? None that I've seen in a month from western sources except reports of selective Russian atrocities .

Besides , w.r.t the CNN report , are you seriously telling me you believe that drivel where they're claiming Russia would match down on capitals of NATO members if it weren't for Ukranian resistance ? Don't make me laugh.

• Haha
Which is why I was commenting on the entire narrative being spun out by Western media. All we see are news of Russian armour , air & ships destroyed or a column of Russian soldiers eliminated here captured in grainy images or news of Russian generals eliminates there .

Any news of similar Ukranian casualties or losses ? None that I've seen in a month from western sources except reports of selective Russian atrocities .

Besides , w.r.t the CNN report , are you seriously telling me you believe that drivel where they're claiming Russia would match down on capitals of NATO members if it weren't for Ukranian resistance ? Don't make me laugh.
Romania? Bulgaria?

Biden noted the U.S. has provided $1 billion in assistance to Ukraine and, along with American allies, is committed to identifying "additional equipment, including air defense systems, to help Ukraine.” The U.S. is consulting with allies on providing anti-ship missiles to Ukraine, a senior administration official told reporters Thursday.

Romania? Bulgaria?
You could name the Baltic Republics too but you'd have to justify your claim . After all Putin's waged war on Georgia & occupied part of it's land only when it's warnings to Georgia not to sign up for NATO weren't taken seriously by the latter. This was in 2007- 08 . What's happened to Georgia since then ?

• Haha
I didn't know just saying some sweet words will make India friends with the West. Actions are different from words. Right now, the American goal is to make India subservient to them. If that fails, it's obvious everything will change.
I do not know what you are on. The QUAD is a way of trying to make friends with you if anything.

Lol. The problem isn't the elections, the problem is the main opposition has been kicked out before the elections. Pakistan did the same.
They have now as a result of the invasion. But I don't see anyone voting for pro-Russian parties now anyway. I think that ship has been sailed and/or been SRBM'd.

So only the West can? Yeah, is it surprising why you see there's pushback against that?
If you're talking about Afghanistan that began with something inside the US and was sanctioned by the UN.

If you're talking about Iraq then Saddam should have gone in 1991 having broken at least half a dozen international laws including the invasion of sovereign nation - someone else drawing red lines outside his own country. Did it need to be done in 2003? Well the people were suffering under sanction and Saddam and they wanted him gone anyway, it's just a shame there was such bitter rivalry between Sunnis and Shias that disrupted the transition to democracy. But they seem to be getting there now.

Missiles in Ukraine puts Moscow within tactical range of NATO nuclear forces with only a 5-10 minute strike time, which would decrease even further with new tech, like hypersonic cruise missiles. Why would any country accept that? The Americans obviously didn't when the Soviets tried the same in Cuba. Hell, unlike the Russians, the Americans actually threatened a nuclear war as their main solution.
So do missiles in Latvia or Estonia. And missiles in Kaliningrad put EU cities under the same threat. But the fact is no such missiles were placed in Latvia or Estonia, so why would they be placed in Ukraine? Pull out a map. No such missiles with nuclear warheads even exist in NATO forces. So there are at least 3 separate fails in that logic.

1. Latvia and Estonia are already in NATO, so Ukraine is irrelevant as regards potentially putting Moscow within 10 minutes of ballistic missiles.

2. No such missiles have been placed in Latvia or Estonia.

3. No such nuclear-equipped missiles exist, or are even planned to exist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
I do not know what you are on. The QUAD is a way of trying to make friends with you if anything.

They have now as a result of the invasion. But I don't see anyone voting for pro-Russian parties now anyway.

0:56 sec , dedicated to you Paddy .

• Haha
You could name the Baltic Republics too but you'd have to justify your claim . After all Putin's waged war on Georgia & occupied part of it's land only when it's warnings to Georgia not to sign up for NATO weren't taken seriously by the latter. This was in 2007- 08 . What's happened to Georgia since then ?
Putin's game is basically like the Nazi's game with the 1939 Bloody Sunday incident. He sends saboteurs into neighbouring countries and causes some trouble, then when there's a crack down on them he cries genocide or some bullshit and annexes some places until he can infiltrate their political system again.