Ukraine - Russia Conflict

New strike footage: Russian army destroyed oil depot near Kalinovka south of Kiev:

Yeah well Indians call other Indians kaalu

potAto-potahto everyone is racist
Well, there is a reason why Blacks can call each other with N-word and others cann't.
Besides, Kaalu in India does not have racial connotations. It just means darker-skinned. "Shit-Skinned" is a racial abuse. Many parents in India nick-name their kids as Kaalu. There is a big difference between saying someone has a darker complexion and someone is of a different (possibly inferior) race. I grew up with a sibling-pair (not related to me) called Kaalu and Sonu. One was a bit darker and other fairer, hence the names. Given by their own parents. It never meant one is of different race than other. At worst, it meant one is better looking than other.

Also stop listening to Hasan Minhaj, he does not give you complete picture.

Last edited:
At the moment, this can be a summary of who the major winners and losers are from this war.
India is not much impacted. For a change, if it plays it cards right, it might be able to reduce its oil expenses and snag few critical technologies from Russia. Biggest impact from this war on India is loss of marine engines from Ukraine. May be in long run, it will push India to develop its own marine engines using technology derived from its abortive gas turbine project.

As far as role of Russia in Indo-China war goes, it was always known to us that they will stand outside the conflict. Much like we are doing right now.

Video reports BDL will be manufacturing the Starstreak VSHORAD systems but IA won't be using them. Frankly I never knew GoI permitted Indian DPSUs to undertake 100% export related JVs

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Exclusive footage of the Russian Mi-28 "Night Hunter" from Kharkiv region:

Lyon-based street artist Big Ben has painted "The ogre Putin", here decapitating a dove, in a work symbolically pasted on Place de la Paix (Lyon 1st) in France.

960x614_poutine-lyon.jpg

Reactions: BMD
Su-34s destroy the accumulation of forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with precision airstrikes:

Lyon-based street artist Big Ben has painted "The ogre Putin", here decapitating a dove, in a work symbolically pasted on Place de la Paix (Lyon 1st) in France.

960x614_poutine-lyon.jpg
He should by saying, "take that Nazi," while doing it.

Journalists, politicians, civilians and human rights advocates disappearing in Ukraine. Must all be neo-nazis.

This Russian man knows which way is up.

He should by saying, "take that Nazi," while doing it.

What a mess the Russian military is. I keep hearing about Russia has 900+ combat aircraft and could overwhelm Ukraine but I'm starting to think 900+ is all on paper. I'm starting to think the MCR of all of Russia's combat aircraft is less than 40%.
Oy vey.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and _Anonymous_

What a mess the Russian military is. I keep hearing about Russia has 900+ combat aircraft and could overwhelm Ukraine but I'm starting to think 900+ is all on paper. I'm starting to think the MCR of all of Russia's combat aircraft is less than 40%.
Oy vey.
Yup. That Ru Army statistic is a huge disaster . Absolutely Pathetic ! Totally pales in comparison with statistic provided below , sweetie . So much so that fragging is a Russian word .

Known U.S. fragging incidents in Vietnam[5]: 45, 47, 57 [8]: 156 

Army9620922228
Marine Corps30+50+30+5
Suspected306211131
Total156+321+363+64
Deaths4638123
Note: Statistics were not kept before 1969.

Yup. That Ru Army statistic is a huge disaster . Absolutely Pathetic ! Totally pales in comparison with statistic provided below , sweetie . So much so that fragging is a Russian word .

Army9620922228
Marine Corps30+50+30+5
Suspected306211131
Total156+321+363+64
Deaths4638123
Sweetie , you find statistics of your armed forces personnel killing their own amusing ?

Pretty amusing. @WHOHE
I wonder how long until Russian forces quit. :unsure:
Probably in a couple of days . The moment Pentagon hails the re capture of Mariupol by the heroic Nazis - the Azov Battalion.

• Haha

Army9620922228
Marine Corps30+50+30+5
Suspected306211131
Total156+321+363+64
Deaths4638123
And even with that they lost less men per year than Russia has lost in 1 month.

Out of interest, how many fragging incidents were there in the first 4 weeks? :ROFLMAO:

It's beginning to look more and more like the destroyed Russian ship at Orsk actually took people's advice and *censored*ed itself.

No sign of shelling or of a TBM as claimed earlier or of a drone or aerial attack & we're supposed to believe Ukranian claims that they were responsible. That it could be an accident isn't even mentioned. This is the credibility of the western media & it's viewers who blindly accept whatever explanation is dished out with no application of their mind whatsoever.

Another fine example of the Irishification of western media & it's viewers.

And even with that they lost less men per year than Russia has lost in 1 month.
They lost a lot less in Afghanistan too barely 1/20 th of their losses in Vietnam. Did that win them the war just like Vietnam ? Btw what were the losses on the opposite side in both instances.
Out of interest, how many fragging incidents were there in the first 4 weeks? :ROFLMAO:
I've no clue. You're the one keeping track of Russian casualties. You ought to be informing us.

• Haha