Ukraine - Russia Conflict

We're talking about deliberate peacetime famines in the link, not food prioritisation in a world war where rice supplies have been reduced by a Japanese invasion of Burma. It's not like your record on malnutrition deaths has been great since independence either.
Wow. Our malnutrition is result of 200 hundred years of loot and rape

Some deny holocaust some deny colonial genocide . All of them are delusional psychopaths

It's funny how British never had famines even when they are fighting two world wars but only colonies and slaves have .

@mods is this site owned by British or you some kind money hungry bloggers where only money and few international users need to boossf your site even when they outrightly twist history and throw mud on our genocides and laugh it off .

The quality of this forum is too slavish and pathetic.

I guess we need another kashmir files or another gora sahib telling 2022 ethics what to post and what not to post . We only control or ban what gora sahib tells us . Homophobia banned here not because we care but because it's banned by goras . Anti Semitic comments banned . Anti Indian comments: well gora sahibs glorify it hence we should take it light . Infact we should not talk too much about past because it hurts goras but we can whine about WW2 or nazis the older than our country because they are gora approved .

We cannot even run a forum with our views and our moderation . But here we are talking about Indian defende the hypocrisy and sepoy syndrome . Shame on this forum .this is not the first time mor thus not last time that briturd has beenthat way since old forum and nothing changed even with new forum .

Is this some kind of deep state sleeper cell collecting our personal info .?

Last edited:
France's 'No' After Russia, Hit By Sanctions, Seeks Gas Payments In Ruble

I guess France can afford to say this now . If this were December , the story'd be different. I mean how can a junkie dictate terms to his pusher is beyond me ? This is why I keep returning to my pet theme - the Irishification of western civilization . This would be one hilarious farce if it weren't so serious an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
I believe everybody in that list's gonna come out a loser, it just depends on the time frame. Russia, Ukraine and energy-dependent Europe will be the first to get hit big time in different ways (0-10 years). Followed by the US and EU collectively due to IPR infringement and de-dollarisation of the global economy, alongside slowly reducing financial exposure to the Western system (5-10 years). Then followed by the petro-states due to faster and larger investments in energy-hungry states to de-fossilise energy (7-12 years). Peak oil consumption dates will be pushed forward.

China will be the biggest winner in the short to mid term, but the West will begin the process of isolating China next, making it a long term losing proposition. This war could hasten the isolation of China (5+ years), although it will be too little too late.

When it comes to India, there will be short term supply disruption of military spares and technologies from Ukraine, even Russia to a small extent (0-1 years). I think India can offset higher global energy prices with discounted energy from Russia to a significant extent. China will do the same by importing more, so will many other countries not interested in participating in the sanctions, particularly African countries that support Russia due to Chinese influence. So I think India will suffer the least. The worst we may have to deal with is naval engine supply disruptions.

In any case, energy prices won't remain high for too long because consumption will eventually fall and the market will correct itself, alongside supplies resuming from other sanctioned countries. The end of the war will also see prices reduce. India can use the cheaper Russian oil to refill strategic reserves and even expand further.

Amongst sanctioned countries, NoKo, Iran and Venezuela, all three will come out winners. Ven and Iran will start exporting oil with US blessings. But NoKo will be the biggest beneficiary in terms of trade with Russia. Especially round-tripping minerals from NoKo into China through Russia to make it "legal". The Chinese can also round-trip investments into NoKo through Russia. The Russians will also be highly interested in NoKo's gold deposits. And NoKo will also get some significant diplomatic leverage over China in the process. I'd definitely want to see how the US and SoKo will react to this.
No such thing as de-dollarization happening.

This war will give China the leverage to force Russian help to neutralize all our Russian origin weapon systems. Russia is China's bitch now.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: Shaktimaan and BMD
I get the feeling that it's because of two main reasons:

1. Historical incidents which are now an irrelevance in 2022.

2. Overly invested in Russian defence equipment.

3. Just generally bad information/propaganda. I get when people take Iraq and say, "NATO shouldn't have been there even though Saddam had gassed and tortured a bunch of people and invaded a country. You are not world police." I get that, the aftermath was a clusterfuck. But when the same people speak on Ukraine and say, "NATO, or US and UK, masterminded this whole thing, it's not Russia's fault, this is why Britain left the EU a year ago...." I just think, these people are f#cked in the head, they'll clearly blame 'the west' for everything no matter what. Is there really any point in even trying to sensibly converse with such utter morons.
What NATO did in Iraq via gulf war2 is doesn't have a single drop of righteousness. You guys invaded a sovereign country by telling they are developing wmd, a big lie. You invaded a country over a lie.... No justification.

LOL. This is evidence that COVID may have impaired brain function within the Kremlin.

What NATO did in Iraq via gulf war2 is doesn't have a single drop of righteousness. You guys invaded a sovereign country by telling they are developing wmd, a big lie. You invaded a country over a lie.... No justification.
I get that completely, even though I would argue that the guy should have gone in 1991 anyway. But when Russia does the same thing, except against a democracy without a string of war crimes to their name, people somehow make a bunch of really poor excuses for him.

No such thing as de-dollarization happening.

This war will give China the leverage to force Russian help to neutralize all our Russian origin weapon systems. Russia is China's bitch now.
I believe that was the case even before this war if you ever got into it against China proper. This war has just made the situation even more obvious and yet still some refuse to see it.

Wow. Our malnutrition is result of 200 hundred years of loot and rape

Some deny holocaust some deny colonial genocide . All of them are delusional psychopaths

It's funny how British never had famines even when they are fighting two world wars but only colonies and slaves have .

@mods is this site owned by British or you some kind money hungry bloggers where only money and few international users need to boossf your site even when they outrightly twist history and throw mud on our genocides and laugh it off .

The quality of this forum is too slavish and pathetic.

I guess we need another kashmir files or another gora sahib telling 2022 ethics what to post and what not to post . We only control or ban what gora sahib tells us . Homophobia banned here not because we care but because it's banned by goras . Anti Semitic comments banned . Anti Indian comments: well gora sahibs glorify it hence we should take it light . Infact we should not talk too much about past because it hurts goras but we can whine about WW2 or nazis the older than our country because they are gora approved .

We cannot even run a forum with our views and our moderation . But here we are talking about Indian defende the hypocrisy and sepoy syndrome . Shame on this forum .this is not the first time mor thus not last time that briturd has beenthat way since old forum and nothing changed even with new forum .

Is this some kind of deep state sleeper cell collecting our personal info .?
No, it really isn't. In 1947 you had half the population of China and a higher GDP. Now they are doing better than you. I don't condone imperialism, it was all wrong but common through history, however your problems since are due to sh1t governance and economic management. You've had 75 years to fix it, it took the US 9 years less to go from flying the first plane to landing on the moon.

1648305637380.png

I don't disagree that food would have been prioritised for troops and British people during a world war, and that is probably unfair, and yet perhaps necessary to maintain the war machine - fighters and munitions/vehicle builders - but what Stalin and Mao did was manufacture and enforce famines for the purpose of collective punishment in peacetime. That is not an equivalent and you must understand that whatever hate you have for the British historically, the Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans have 100 times that hatred for Russia, which is only amplified by the fact that Russia's oppression is still ongoing.

In response to Russian threat of nuclear attack on Ukraine NATO will respond in kind with own nuclear attack? Breaking on news here. Again some Russian athority claimed the nuclear attack?
Just came from office and this news break coming in.
Screenshot_20220326_202307.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: BMD
The Hatred is Mutual but Ukraine is getting killed slowly , Russia will survive and overcome all Losses

The damage to the cities will devastate the Normal lives of the Ukrainians for many years

And How long will NATO countries pay for the hardships of Ukrainian people

Basically the NATO countries are enjoying the damage to Russian
Military and Economy

Ukraine is the Bait or the Sacrificial Goat
People thought the same thing about the USSR in the '80s. This is Russia's Suez moment, except they will suffer both a political and a military defeat.

The dead returning home to Russia will damage the Putin regime irrevocably and as a result the fudging of Russian election results will become more apparent.

Russia left the whole of Eastern Europe in the same state and all the rest of the countries have been rebuilt with the help of annual payments from the EU. Which is why they all turned away from Russia and joined the EU when they had the choice.

Putin has done this to himself, let's not pretend Putin is some 6 year-old child who has been lured into the back of a van with a bar of candy.

In response to Russian threat of nuclear attack on Ukraine NATO will respond in kind with own nuclear attack? Breaking on news here. Again some Russian athority claimed the nuclear attack?
Just came from office and this news break coming in.View attachment 23078
Well I guess it will be bye-bye all, we'll be sure to take care of Russia, China and North Korea for the world before we go, to at least give the people left a chance.

There has been a brain death in the Kremlin, the Russia military need to refocus their aim on Moscow immediately before one pillock gets the most of globe wiped out just to try and preserve his ego.

JFC, imbecile invades a sovereign democracy, imbecile is too shit to do it successfully, imbecile lacks any humility, imbecile makes bid to host Euro 2028, imbecile threatens to use nuclear weapons. But it's still our fault?

Last edited:
No, it really isn't. In 1947 you had half the population of China and a higher GDP. Now they are doing better than you. I don't condone imperialism, it was all wrong but common through history, however your problems since are due to sh1t governance and economic management. You've had 75 years to fix it, it took the US 9 years less to go from flying the first plane to landing on the moon.

View attachment 23077

I don't disagree that food would have been prioritised for troops and British people during a world war, and that is probably unfair, and yet perhaps necessary to maintain the war machine - fighters and munitions/vehicle builders - but what Stalin and Mao did was manufacture and enforce famines for the purpose of collective punishment in peacetime. That is not an equivalent and you must understand that whatever hate you have for the British historically, the Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans have 100 times that hatred for Russia, which is only amplified by the fact that Russia's oppression is still ongoing.
The above exchange reminds me of this meme. I've dealt with inbreds & Irish but I swear by my children I've yet to come across someone as thick & simultaneously shameless as this PoS here . Even the inbreds on our western border have some ghairat.

IMG-20220324-WA0006.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate

View attachment 23077

>You've had 75 years to fix it, it took the US 9 years less to go from flying the first plane to landing on the moon.

Yes after stealing lot German scientists and looting land from native Americans and slaves trade .

>You've had 75 years to fix it

That's how horrible your rape and loot was . You cut-off our every needs by creating Pakistan and stopping land trade with energy rich central Asia.

We have 75 years you had 200 hundred years to loot and rape us . Why are you bringing our internal maters just because we have poverty (becayse of you) we should be raped and looted by you ?

>
but what Stalin and Mao did was manufacture and enforce famines for the purpose of collective punishment in peacetime. That is not an equivalent and you must understand that whatever hate you have for the British historically, the Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans have 100 times that hatred for Russia, which is only amplified by the fact that Russia's oppression is still ongoing.

Lol neither mao or Stalin created Australia or USA or Canada . It was was most scumiest and most racist humans on planet who wiped off native people and replaced with white majority and imposed language and religion .

Nothing compares to Britshit crimes against humanity . Nazis mao or Stalin or any non Anglo white male that give horrors in your sleep are just like house flies compared to dinosaur that is britshits they committed worst of worst human right violations .
Easter europe hates Russia . Humanity hates britshits million if not trillion times more .

No slef respecting human ever who is capable of basic empathy loves you .

They love your $$$ . That's different matter . But you are the worst of humanity on scale of nazi to briturd . If nazi is at 1 briturds are at a millions .