Ukraine - Russia Conflict

No, it really isn't. In 1947 you had half the population of China and a higher GDP. Now they are doing better than you. I don't condone imperialism, it was all wrong but common through history, however your problems since are due to sh1t governance and economic management. You've had 75 years to fix it, it took the US 9 years less to go from flying the first plane to landing on the moon.

View attachment 23077

I don't disagree that food would have been prioritised for troops and British people during a world war, and that is probably unfair, and yet perhaps necessary to maintain the war machine - fighters and munitions/vehicle builders - but what Stalin and Mao did was manufacture and enforce famines for the purpose of collective punishment in peacetime. That is not an equivalent and you must understand that whatever hate you have for the British historically, the Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans have 100 times that hatred for Russia, which is only amplified by the fact that Russia's oppression is still ongoing.
What we felt during colonialism was somewhere close to Poland under the Soviet and even then they were much better treated than us Indians, though most of our history books are written by the people taught by British Empire (British crown had imposed English and people were made mentally slaves even if with outside freedom, I don't remember the name of the LORD who had famously said this and then forcefully implemented, I think it was Lord Curzen but I am not too sure on my memory.

It's really not possible for current Britishers to practically and theoretically fathom to what level degree we Indians and other colonial states were subjected to oppression.

Not even mentioning the horrifying mass murders conducted throughout India to retain Crown power over colonial subjects of British India.
What we felt during colonialism was somewhere close to Poland under the Soviet and even then they were much better treated than us Indians, though most of our history books are written by the people taught by British Empire (British crown had imposed English and people were made mentally slaves even if with outside freedom, I don't remember the name of the LORD who had famously said this and then forcefully implemented, I think it was Lord Curzen but I am not too sure on my memory.

It's really not possible for current Britishers to practically and theoretically fathom to what level degree we Indians and other colonial states were subjected to oppression.

Not even mentioning the horrifying mass murders conducted throughout India to retain Crown power over colonial subjects of British India.
This is an off topic and it should not be merged in this thread which is about Russian invasion of Ukraine, both separate countries recognised by UN and India.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
>You've had 75 years to fix it, it took the US 9 years less to go from flying the first plane to landing on the moon.

Yes after stealing lot German scientists and looting land from native Americans and slaves trade .

>You've had 75 years to fix it

That's how horrible your rape and loot was . You cut-off our every needs by creating Pakistan and stopping land trade with energy rich central Asia.

We have 75 years you had 200 hundred years to loot and rape us . Why are you bringing our internal maters just because we have poverty (becayse of you) we should be raped and looted by you ?

>
but what Stalin and Mao did was manufacture and enforce famines for the purpose of collective punishment in peacetime. That is not an equivalent and you must understand that whatever hate you have for the British historically, the Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans have 100 times that hatred for Russia, which is only amplified by the fact that Russia's oppression is still ongoing.

Lol neither mao or Stalin created Australia or USA or Canada . It was was most scumiest and most racist humans on planet who wiped off native people and replaced with white majority and imposed language and religion .

Nothing compares to Britshit crimes against humanity . Nazis mao or Stalin or any non Anglo white male that give horrors in your sleep are just like house flies compared to dinosaur that is britshits they committed worst of worst human right violations .
Easter europe hates Russia . Humanity hates britshits million if not trillion times more .

No slef respecting human ever who is capable of basic empathy loves you .

They love your $$$ . That's different matter . But you are the worst of humanity on scale of nazi to briturd . If nazi is at 1 briturds are at a millions .
German scientists are still 'the west', and I think the German scientists enjoyed life in the US. Completely destroyed Germany with flattened cities is now a booming economy too. Nagasaki and Hiroshima are even flourishing cities today. Britain had a debt equal to 240% of GDP in 1945 too.

And Pakistan will say we screwed them by creating India. Rape and loot is not as bad as being nuked.

Quite true Communist dictators were not particularly good at creating places where immigrants and refugees from a broad spectrum of ethnic backgrounds are more than glad to flock. They tended to have the opposite effect in fact.

That's quite simply mathematically inaccurate. I'm quite sure people wouldn't keep turning up en masse on our shores in dinghies and freight containers if that were the case.

I'm fairly sure many of them are fleeing terrible treatment overseas actually. Weren't there a few massacres in India after 1947 too? Was that our fault too. It must be since everything is our fault.

I don't condone imperialism one bit, but your current problems are all your own. You need to manage your economy better and pick better friends. You don't here us blaming the Normans (French) every time we have a recession.

If we go to any western forum people are being banned for not toeing western propaganda .If any one questions holocaust they are banned immediately .

But for some reason the nehruvian Indians not right thread not right time . There is reason why we got colonized . As long as $$$ are flowing we are good .

German scientists are still 'the west', and I think the German scientists enjoyed life in the US. Completely destroyed Germany with flattened cities is now a booming economy too. Nagasaki and Hiroshima are even flourishing cities today. Britain had a debt equal to 240% of GDP in 1945 too.

And Pakistan will say we screwed them by creating India. Rape and loot is not as bad as being nuked.

Quite true Communist dictators were not particularly good at creating places where immigrants and refugees from a broad spectrum of ethnic backgrounds are more than glad to flock. They tended to have the opposite effect in fact.

That's quite simply mathematically inaccurate. I'm quite sure people wouldn't keep turning up en masse on our shores in dinghies and freight containers if that were the case.

I'm fairly sure many of them are fleeing terrible treatment overseas actually. Weren't there a few massacres in India after 1947 too? Was that our fault too. It must be since everything is our fault.

I don't condone imperialism one bit, but your current problems are all your own. You need to manage your economy better and pick better friends. You don't here us blaming the Normans (French) every time we have a recession.
Lol. Who you blamed Indians for malnutrition in previous comment .

And yes the massacre after 1947 is result of britshits because of divide and rule and running away knowing about immediate riots .

Even Israel Palestine problem is because of the great britshit plan .

It's funny how britshits give justification of how east Europeans hate Russian but mocks Indians hating briturds

Only white people can hate genociders ?

Funny how the briturd suddenly ignores white supremacist genocide in colonies

If you can bring past genocide why shouldn't we ?

I will say it again briturds are million times worse than nazis Stalin mao or putin . Now of them killed millions of people and wipedout entire continent of people for not having white skin color

Reactions: Ironhide
You don't here us blaming the Normans (French) every time we have a recession.
A lot of Britshits still hate Hitler not for the war or holocaust but because they lost the Empire but more importantly the Raj & with it all the entitlements privileges not to mention the enormous loot which enabled all this apart from loss of great power status.

Which is why I think we ought to reappraise our history & give Hitler place of honour in enabling directly & indirectly our independence in a relatively bloodless manner . In fact we need to unveil a statue of Hitler & build a memorial in his honour.

The destruction of the Buk air defense system of the armed forces of Ukraine by the Russian operational-tactical complex Iskander. The Iskander missile attack was carried out after receiving intelligence data from a Russian UAV patrolling an area in the Kiev region.

The army of Ukraine, actively withdrawing, mines fields and farmland, thereby endangering people's lives and jeopardizing the sowing campaign in Ukraine. More than 12,000 munitions have already been defused in the Kherson region alone. Everyday life of Russian sappers of engineering troops in Ukraine

The destruction of the Buk air defense system of the armed forces of Ukraine by the Russian operational-tactical complex Iskander. The Iskander missile attack was carried out after receiving intelligence data from a Russian UAV patrolling an area in the Kiev region.

The army of Ukraine, actively withdrawing, mines fields and farmland, thereby endangering people's lives and jeopardizing the sowing campaign in Ukraine. More than 12,000 munitions have already been defused in the Kherson region alone. Everyday life of Russian sappers of engineering troops in Ukraine

I guess Paddy & other western members here ought to take a look at the 2nd video here every time they go it's been more than a month & Russia's still pretty much stuck where they were when they began the campaign & go on to post propaganda in the form of an article or a video on how Ukraine has taken out a Russian general here or shot down a hptr there or taken out a column somewhere else.

Of course Russia did itself no favours going in with the kind of battle plan they did.

Lol. Who you blamed Indians for malnutrition in previous comment .

And yes the massacre after 1947 is result of britshits because of divide and rule and running away knowing about immediate riots .

Even Israel Palestine problem is because of the great britshit plan .

It's funny how britshits give justification of how east Europeans hate Russian but mocks Indians hating briturds

Only white people can hate genociders ?

Funny how the briturd suddenly ignores white supremacist genocide in colonies

If you can bring past genocide why shouldn't we ?

I will say it again briturds are million times worse than nazis Stalin mao or putin . Now of them killed millions of people and wipedout entire continent of people for not having white skin color
Well who is to blame 75 years on, you can't blame the past forever.

Britain never thought the Palestinian/Israeli Mandate was a good idea for one second and it said so on numerous occasions.

You have no clue what a genocide is. A wartime famine is not it.

If you actually knew what the word meant and knew how to differentiate between the Bengal Famine and Holodomor and Mao's Great Leap and the Nazi Holocaust.

If that were true we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Mao alone killed 100 million people, one million times worse than that is 10x10^15, which is over a million times more than the current global population, never mind the global population in the early 20th century or the Indian population at the time. The fact you are even here proves your statement wrong on its own.

If we go to any western forum people are being banned for not toeing western propaganda .If any one questions holocaust they are banned immediately .

But for some reason the nehruvian Indians not right thread not right time . There is reason why we got colonized . As long as $$$ are flowing we are good .
In Germany you might but not elsewhere, people would just think you an idiot. I also never denied any famine or loss of life, I simply pointed out the differentiating factors.

@Ashwin clean up the dribble.

Surely you wouldn't hear a hypersonic projectile before it landed. Do drones have audio?

Last edited:
Reactions: Innominate
Well who is to blame 75 years on, you can't blame the past forever.

Britain never thought the Palestinian/Israeli Mandate was a good idea for one second and it said so on numerous occasions.

You have no clue what a genocide is. A wartime famine is not it.

If you actually knew what the word meant and knew how to differentiate between the Bengal Famine and Holodomor and Mao's Great Leap and the Nazi Holocaust.

If that were true we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Mao alone killed 100 million people, one million times worse than that is 10x10^15, which is over a million times more than the current global population, never mind the global population in the early 20th century or the Indian population at the time. The fact you are even here proves your statement wrong on its own.

@Ashwin clean up the dribble.

Surely you wouldn't hear a hypersonic projectile before it landed. Do drones have audio?
Bxstard posts faeces from yahoo & other propaganda sites at the rate of a dozen or 2 a day but the moment he's countered by propaganda of a different kind he gets panties in a twist.

This is an off topic and it should not be merged in this thread which is about Russian invasion of Ukraine, both separate countries recognised by UN and India.
You're probably right but then I'll say it's not really possible for the current Indians to appreciate it either, since 90% of them were not alive pre-1947. Equally it's not possible for Indians to make comparisons with Soviet oppression.

But let us examine the facts:
2.1-3m dead.

The financing of military escalation led to war-time inflation, as land was appropriated from thousands of peasants. Many workers received monetary wages rather than payment in kind with a portion of the harvest.[14] When prices rose sharply, their wages failed to follow suit; this drop in real wages left them less able to purchase food.[15] During the Japanese occupation of Burma, many rice imports were lost as the region's market supplies and transport systems were disrupted by British "denial policies" for rice and boats (a "scorched earth" response to the occupation). The Bengal Chamber of Commerce (composed mainly of British-owned firms),[16] with the approval of the Government of Bengal, devised a Foodstuffs Scheme to provide preferential distribution of goods and services to workers in high-priority roles such as armed forces, war industries, civil servants and other "priority classes", to prevent them from leaving their positions.[17] These factors were compounded by restricted access to grain: domestic sources were constrained by emergency inter-provincial trade barriers, while aid from Churchill's War Cabinet was limited, ostensibly due to a wartime shortage of shipping.[18] More proximate causes included large-scale natural disasters in south-western Bengal (a cyclone, tidal waves and flooding, and rice crop disease). The relative impact of each of these factors on the death toll is a matter of debate.

3.5-5m dead.

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомо́р, romanized: Holodomor, IPA: [ɦolodoˈmɔr];[2] derived from морити голодом, moryty holodom, 'to kill by starvation'),[a][3][4][5] also known as the Terror-Famine[6][7][8] or the Great Famine,[9] was a famine in Soviet Ukraine from 1932 to 1933 that killed millions of Ukrainians. The term Holodomor emphasises the famine's man-made nature and alleged intentional aspects such as rejection of outside aid, confiscation of all household foodstuffs and restriction of population movement. As a large part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–1933 which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country, millions of inhabitants of Ukraine, the majority of whom were ethnic Ukrainians, died of starvation in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine.[10] Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine[11] and 15 other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government.[12]

5.7-8.7m dead.

The Soviet famine of 1930–1933 was a famine in the major grain-producing areas of the Soviet Union, including Ukraine, Northern Caucasus, Volga Region, Kazakhstan,[6][7][8] the South Urals, and West Siberia.[9][10] About 5.7 to 8.7 million people are estimated to have lost their lives. Joseph Stalin and other party members had ordered that kulaks were "to be liquidated as a class",[11][a] and became a target for the state. The richer, land-owning peasants were labeled kulaks and were portrayed by the Bolsheviks as class enemies,[15] which culminated in a Soviet campaign of political repression, including arrests, deportations, and executions of large numbers of the better-off peasants and their families in 1929–1932.[16]

Last edited:
Apparently the Ukrainians fly low enough to pick up road signs:

aQX7XnK_700b.png

Err: It was in 2020 !

Seventh dead general. He was the second lieutenant-general, by the way. He commanded the 49th Army, the one that was supposed to take care of the Kherson front. His death would explain a lot about the coordination problems of the Russian defence in the area.

Ukrainian snipers near Gorlovka are being actively destroyed by ATGMs. In order to avoid casualties among the personnel, the DPR special forces destroy the positions of Ukrainian snipers with anti-tank missiles

Reactions: BMD
Are you sure that its from Ukraine war front?
I do remember similar video/clip, some 20-22 years ago. The footage was from Serbia. The unique crush engin exhaust i m still remembering.
They look like TVC nozzles and there seems to be a bit sticking back between the nozzles as per Su-XX design, but it's honestly such a mess that I couldn't commit to anything.
Seventh dead general. He was the second lieutenant-general, by the way. He commanded the 49th Army, the one that was supposed to take care of the Kherson front. His death would explain a lot about the coordination problems of the Russian defence in the area.

Ukrainian snipers near Gorlovka are being actively destroyed by ATGMs. In order to avoid casualties among the personnel, the DPR special forces destroy the positions of Ukrainian snipers with anti-tank missiles

Are you sure that its from Ukraine war front?
I do remember similar video/clip, some 20-22 years ago. The footage was from Serbia. The unique crush engin exhaust i m still remembering.
I have no idea frankly speaking. FOG of war?