Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Deal with your problems yourself. When China invades you, we'll continue buying cheaply made electronics from them and claim to be neutral.
Correction : "When China invades India, we CAN NOT STOP buying cheaply made Chinese shit from them and we CAN NOT take a stance against them."

Don't believe me? Can you stop buying Russian gas right now? Nope!

Its NOT a choice my boy, its more of a compulsion. If Europe has to heat its homes in winter, it NEEDS russian gas. If Europe has to wipe its *censored* it needs toilet papers made in China. There is no choice of any kind involved here.

• Agree
Reactions: warmonger
@BMD

"Politically, there's no problem as long as the company we are dealing with was not sanctioned. We have also discussed the payment arrangement, which may go through India," she told parliament members.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ironhide
@BMD

"Politically, there's no problem as long as the company we are dealing with was not sanctioned. We have also discussed the payment arrangement, which may go through India," she told parliament members.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It will be remembered.

Correction : "When China invades India, we CAN NOT STOP buying cheaply made Chinese shit from them and we CAN NOT take a stance against them."

Don't believe me? Can you stop buying Russian gas right now? Nope!

Its NOT a choice my boy, its more of a compulsion. If Europe has to heat its homes in winter, it NEEDS russian gas. If Europe has to wipe its *censored* it needs toilet papers made in China. There is no choice of any kind involved here.
No, stuff from China isn't as necessary, we just don't see why we should help you given your non-neutral support of Russia. As for Russian gas, that dependency is gone in 2 years as well.

Nope. Neutrality means business as usual. It means we don't care how you view a country, we just keep doing what we were always doing.

Supplying oil to others when the opportunity presents itself is also upholding neutrality, since we are looking after our own interests here.

Are you completely retarded? This is what I said:
Corruption has nothing to do with democracy. You can have worse corruption than Ukraine, like India, and still be more democratic than Ukraine, like India. Hungary and Romania are democracies, not Ukraine.

India is not considered to have a "free press" because Modi's in power, a right leaning govt. It doesn't have to do with the actual state of affairs. When a weaker govt comes in, we will get a higher score. It's just Western politics that favours left leaning press. In India, the left leaning press is useless, just like the left leaning opposition.

You keep shifting the goal posts however you want to. India may have lower scores across the board compared to Ukraine, but India is still far more democratic than Ukraine. Plus India has rule of law, Ukraine doesn't. To join NATO, Ukraine isn't fit to be called a democracy, and this is pretty much the reason give why Ukraine isn't in NATO.

Lol. Ukraine doesn't have an opposition. India not only has an opposition, but also separatists. India is a democracy according to every democratic rule there is. Ukraine's leadership is not decided in Ukraine. It no longer has a free press. It has no minority protection. Its democratic credentials are down the sh!tter. Russia is more democratic than Ukraine.

Er... yes. We know for a fact that's what's gonna happen. We just aren't bitching about it.

War's a sh!tty business. There have been plenty of killings of civilians by US forces too.

'New' is not business as usual.

You keep saying that Ukraine is not democratic because it suits your narrative, but the fact is that their elections are fully monitored by international observers and they are democratic, this can not be said of Russia. Their elections are not fully monitored, opposition leaders and journalists die there, they do not die in Ukraine. Yet you will spout continuous BS to me that you originally gleaned from RT, which is not a free press. The EU consider Ukraine to be democratic now, there was just a reluctance to have them in NATO due to ongoing tensions. You can judge a country by the friends it keeps, your friend is Russia, Russia's friend is China and their friend in North Korea. That is the little group you're in.

No, India is not more democratic than Ukraine because Ukrainian elections have been deemed free and fair by the OCSE. That is a red herring presented by Macron, Turkey is lower than India on that list and they are in. You're yet to tell me why Ukraine isn't democratic.

Early you mentioned that Ukraine banned political parties, one being the Communist Party, well so has India. So it's like I said, either Ukraine is a democracy or India is not a democracy.

Reactions: Innominate
Nope. Neutrality means business as usual. It means we don't care how you view a country, we just keep doing what we were always doing.

Supplying oil to others when the opportunity presents itself is also upholding neutrality, since we are looking after our own interests here.

Are you completely retarded? This is what I said:
Corruption has nothing to do with democracy. You can have worse corruption than Ukraine, like India, and still be more democratic than Ukraine, like India. Hungary and Romania are democracies, not Ukraine.

India is not considered to have a "free press" because Modi's in power, a right leaning govt. It doesn't have to do with the actual state of affairs. When a weaker govt comes in, we will get a higher score. It's just Western politics that favours left leaning press. In India, the left leaning press is useless, just like the left leaning opposition.

You keep shifting the goal posts however you want to. India may have lower scores across the board compared to Ukraine, but India is still far more democratic than Ukraine. Plus India has rule of law, Ukraine doesn't. To join NATO, Ukraine isn't fit to be called a democracy, and this is pretty much the reason give why Ukraine isn't in NATO.

Lol. Ukraine doesn't have an opposition. India not only has an opposition, but also separatists. India is a democracy according to every democratic rule there is. Ukraine's leadership is not decided in Ukraine. It no longer has a free press. It has no minority protection. Its democratic credentials are down the sh!tter. Russia is more democratic than Ukraine.

Er... yes. We know for a fact that's what's gonna happen. We just aren't bitching about it.

War's a sh!tty business. There have been plenty of killings of civilians by US forces too.

'New' is not business as usual.

You keep saying that Ukraine is not democratic because it suits your narrative, but the fact is that their elections are fully monitored by international observers and they are democratic, this can not be said of Russia. Their elections are not fully monitored, opposition leaders and journalists die there, they do not die in Ukraine. Yet you will spout continuous BS to me that you originally gleaned from RT, which is not a free press. The EU consider Ukraine to be democratic now, there was just a reluctance to have them in NATO due to ongoing tensions. You can judge a country by the friends it keeps, your friend is Russia, Russia's friend is China and their friend in North Korea. That is the little group you're in.

No, India is not more democratic than Ukraine because Ukrainian elections have been deemed free and fair by the OCSE. That is a red herring presented by Macron, Turkey is lower than India on that list and they are in. You're yet to tell me why Ukraine isn't democratic.

Early you mentioned that Ukraine banned the Communist Party, well so has India, and for the same reasons. So it's like I said, either Ukraine is a democracy or India is not a democracy.

Why did Ukraine not have rule of law?

Clearly India is not a democracy by every rule. Score 6.61.

The general impression is that Ukraine is striving to ensure a good level of protection for its minorities, in light of international pressure and high expectations, both from European institutions and foreign states representing their diasporas in the country. By FOMOSO|17. December 2021

The Council of Europe continues to support its member states to implement European human rights standards at national level through revision of legislation, capacity development and exchange of best practices.

To contribute to this process, the Council of Europe is implementing a project on ''Protecting national minorities, including Roma, and minority languages in Ukraine''. The project started in March 2018 and it is part of the Council of Europe Action Plan for Ukraine 2018-2021.

What makes me laugh out loud about your off-the-scale hypocrisy is that you seem to infer that rights in Ukraine will be somehow better under a Russian-installed Autocracy.
Lets wind the clock few months back, shall we?

British Army Chief's words for Taliban were these :

And then this masterpiece :

If British can hug their once enemies and forget their very ghastly oppressions, I think India is fine choosing to not look at its friend's sordid matters.
They're still sanctioned though. :)

Early you mentioned that Ukraine banned political parties, one being the Communist Party, well so has India. So it's like I said, either Ukraine is a democracy or India is not a democracy.
🤣

Timely reminder : 0.52 min onwards , Paddy. Dedicated exclusively to you .

• Haha
Lets see... For one thing, Russia does not have a problem if we use their supplied weapons to kill some Yahoos in Kashmir or Punjab (if it came down to it)... Cann't say same about US or UK. Few Kashmiri Yahoos down and US and UK tabloids will be bleeding oceans for them. And then their politicians. Problem with aligning with US and UK is that they use every damn stick to beat third world countries. Its never a simple buyer seller or partner relationship. We do not poke our nose in Russia's affairs, they return the favour... Is that too much to expect from UK or US?

Also, you will never find Russia giving asylum to Khalistani or Kashmiri yahoos, do you? UK/US? Cann't say the same thing....
Given your recent actions as regards Russia, it's becoming very difficult to judge who was right or wrong in any of these clashes. You see an entire town of civilians murdered in Bucha and you're there defending Russia, saying it's fake, even when satellite imagery proves the dead were there before the Ukrainians retook the town. This isn't half a century ago either, this is today. Who could trust a word you say?

:poop:tin's toilet folk continue to lose ground.

1649237545935.png

Residents of Mariupol blame the terrorists from the Azov regiment for their troubles, and Zelensky is recommended to visit Mariupol and see with his own eyes the results of his clowning.

"I wish Zelensky to live here, to sit here, and for his children to eat the earth! And not like somewhere out there in Poland with his wife!"

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and _Anonymous_

It will be remembered.

Lol, even America's doing it though European traders.

Releasing nitric acid? Wat?
Irish Joe is playing with fire especially since his own family has so much to hide & if Russia manages to sell such deeply compromising info to western media organisations , they being both brainless & desperate won't even check the source but buy the story wholesale if it appears credible & splash it all over the news.

• Haha
"I wish Zelensky to live here, to sit here, and for his children to eat the earth! And not like somewhere out there in Poland with his wife!"
Zelensky was in Bucha examining the atrocities committed by Russian Chechens. Enough with the propaganda, there is absolutely zero support for Russia in Ukraine. Pockets of support they had before the invasion have evaporated.

Ukrainian forces continue pushing down the Eastern border to cut Russian forces off from the mainland.

1649252364849.png

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_