Ukraine - Russia Conflict

160 Marines of the Armed Forces of Ukraine simultaneously surrendered in Mariupol

They all left Azovstal plant in the morning:

Reactions: _Anonymous_
A lot of soldiers were destroyed by a strike on the base of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Odessa

Local authorities first reported one dead soldier, then published a photo of three.

Local residents and even Svidomo publics write that dozens were killed, many were wounded.

Actually, the ban on filming the consequences of the strikes is necessary for this, so that after the arrivals of "Caliber", "Onyxes" and "Iskanders" they declare "1 person died", "a guard was wounded by glass." Whereas in fact there were dozens of dead. A common method of covering up casualties to avoid further demoralization of personnel and population.

In the battle for the legendary 29th checkpoint, the LPR Army destroyed a large number of Ukrainian militants:

A lot of soldiers were destroyed by a strike on the base of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Odessa

Local authorities first reported one dead soldier, then published a photo of three.

Local residents and even Svidomo publics write that dozens were killed, many were wounded.

Actually, the ban on filming the consequences of the strikes is necessary for this, so that after the arrivals of "Caliber", "Onyxes" and "Iskanders" they declare "1 person died", "a guard was wounded by glass." Whereas in fact there were dozens of dead. A common method of covering up casualties to avoid further demoralization of personnel and population.
So how's that report of the Slovak S-300 being destroyed working out for youz? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_ and BMD
special forces from the Chechen Republic are walking over the corpses of the Nazis. The defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the occupied areas of Donbass is well shown, hidden dugouts right in the middle of the street.

LOLZ , confirmed by Ukraine !! as if they will admit it.
You mean like Putin admits how many men and equipment he's got killed and destroyed.

And why he's banned soldiers using social media in case they find out the truth. :ROFLMAO:

Putin is currently achieving over half a Soviet-Afghan War per month in losses.

Seeing your thumbnail a thought came to me... I guess Russians are pooping in the open fields, huh?
It depends on how many conscripts are trailer trash I guess .
Watch her take the bait.
Yo homie ! I wanted to give you a pleasant surprise but what the hell ?! You're an old pal of mine .

I just applied to change my username to WHOHE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Innominate
You mean like Putin admits how many men and equipment he's got killed and destroyed.

And why he's banned soldiers using social media in case they find out the truth. :ROFLMAO:

Putin is currently achieving over half a Soviet-Afghan War per month in losses.
Nobody does. That was his subtle point . Trust you to get subtle hints .

Btw I think @Ironhide needs to be commended for putting the Russian PoV across . All we had for the initial few days of the conflict breaking out was blatantly one sided western propaganda . Now that it's being effectively countered westerners don't like it as evidenced by posts made by resident dyslexic sweetie & resident autistic dyslexic Paddy. @Innominate

Keep up the good work . You don't need to answer them or their burn reflected in their posts. Just keep posting the Russian version of events.

Special Forces of the Russian Guard discovered and neutralized more than 400 kg of TNT in the Kharkiv region: