Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Pathetic. After 5 days they don't control Kharkiv and Kyiv which are less than hundred miles from borders.

Russians have no ability to precision strike so they'll just bombe the city and its civilians thinking that is going to get them to advanced inside... I'll betcha that tactic will fail just like everything Russia planned for invasion failed.
Here guys, here's some Russian sources.

They are entering Kherson.

I bet those two are dead.
I highly doubt it. They likely ran out of fuel ad abandon their vehicles to Ukrainians. :sneaky:

The Turkish drones have shown a couple of things imo.

First, drones have fundamentally altered the game due to a combination of things but the main reason is cost. 3 strikes and they've already paid for themselves in dollar value 10 x over ignoring everything else.

Second, drones can operate very effectively near the ground. This is a field underrated I think. It makes it very hard for radar to spot. The S-400 is completely useless in a situation like this. Turkish drones can take off road runways. Can operate off gasoline from a gas station and munitions are easier to use. Russia attacked because if Ukraine had 100 of these their convoy would have literally been the highway of death ala Falaise gap

Third, drone defense is very very very very very very behind drone offense.

• Agree
Reactions: Volcano
The Turkish drones have shown a couple of things imo.

First, drones have fundamentally altered the game due to a combination of things but the main reason is cost. 3 strikes and they've already paid for themselves in dollar value 10 x over ignoring everything else.

Second, drones can operate very effectively near the ground. This is a field underrated I think. It makes it very hard for radar to spot. The S-400 is completely useless in a situation like this. Turkish drones can take off road runways. Can operate off gasoline from a gas station and munitions are easier to use. Russia attacked because if Ukraine had 100 of these their convoy would have literally been the highway of death ala Falaise gap

Third, drone defense is very very very very very very behind drone offense.

To do all that one needs jet-powered drones instead of what the Turks use. Against a capable ADS, it's useless.

In this particular instance, the main Russian forces hadn't crossed into Ukraine all this time.

Nobody would care about stealth if basic drones did the trick.

Here's an open source confirmation website for visual losses.

Meat grinder and they haven't pushed into the cities yet.

Inspite of these heavy losses , Russia is willing to continue its war , so this shows that they have some aims which are worth achieving that is inspite of these losses

Reactions: Hydra
Inspite of these heavy losses , Russia is willing to continue its war , so this shows that they have some aims which are worth achieving that is inspite of these losses

You mean Mr Vlad Furher bunker has ordered more soldiers to die for his ego.

Why don't you ask the Russian people if they think it's worth it.

Dictatorships are evil because the wishes of 140million are overridden by one.

I wonder where were you during Gulf War 1 & 2. Didn't Canada send medics or something like that during Gulf War 2 ?
He's actually speaking the truth. It's truth to power.

Only a few thousand are protesting in Moscow

If this was just Mr Putin's personal war , then By Now there would have been a Coup in Kremlin

Russian Govt must have planned and discussed everything including how any casualties are acceptable

Their victory is getting delayed but they do want to win this war

Only a few thousand are protesting in Moscow

If this was just Mr Putin's personal war , then By Now there would have been a Coup in Kremlin

Russian Govt must have planned and discussed everything including how any casualties are acceptable

Their victory is getting delayed but they do want to win this war

Yes because they live in a security state where they will torture you and your family for protesting.

Try to have some perspective in of the privileges you have and enjoy.
I wonder where were you during Gulf War 1 & 2. Didn't Canada send medics or something like that during Gulf War 2 ?

He's actually speaking the truth. It's truth to power.

No Canada sent troops and has the record for the longest sniper kill from Iraq.

but i guess that wasn't the invasion part.