Ukraine - Russia Conflict

You mean Mr Vlad Furher bunker has ordered more soldiers to die for his ego.

Why don't you ask the Russian people if they think it's worth it.

Dictatorships are evil because the wishes of 140million are overridden by one.

Such arguments do not stand the scrutiny of reality. Anyone with basic knowledge and common sense would tell you Ukraine joining NATO would put Russia in a permanent state of crisis.

While the common man may not know enough, most will be of the opinion that whenever their govts cross a certain threshold in international affairs, even at a higher cost to the govts and countries themselves, it's very likely to be for the benefit of the country in the long run. As long as the citizens are primed with enough nationalism, the leadership will be able to operate with free hands. This has nothing to do with good and evil.

Yes because they live in a security state where they will torture you and your family for protesting.

Try to have some perspective in of the privileges you have and enjoy

What are you talking about

Do you know about the 1993 Revolt by Boris Yeltsin

Russian Army Fired Tanks directly into Russian Parliament building

Just Google it

Russian military can intervene if Putin Acts against Russian National Interest

No Canada sent troops and has the record for the longest sniper kill from Iraq.

but i guess that wasn't the invasion part.
And the Canadian government conducted a poll within the army with a view to ascertaining it's opinions before coming to a decision, isn't it?

This is the sort of argument Paddy & off late to make up for his absence @WHOHE are prone to make.

And the Canadian government conducted a poll within the army with a view to ascertaining it's opinions before coming to a decision, isn't it?

This is the sort of argument Paddy & off late to make up for his absence @WHOHE are prone to make.

So if I disagree with the Iraq decision I can vote the government out. In Russia you disagree what do you do.

Lmao do you really need a basic lesson in philosophy or is choice a hard concept.

Modi does something bad, voters give him a black nose in elections.

Putin does something bad, nothing can be done.

Guys check out the Intel Slava Z telegram channel , Russians have upped the ante tonight, missile attacks have destroyed
The headquarters of the operational command "North", the headquarters of the communications regiment and the fuel depot in the Chernihiv region. Link:

Reactions: _Anonymous_
So if I disagree with the Iraq decision I can vote the government out. In Russia you disagree what do you do.

Lmao do you really need a basic lesson in philosophy or is choice a hard concept.

Doesn't take away from the fact that the deed's done. Bush took the US to war in Iraq on a false pretext which was called out by the Governments in Germany & France right then among others, not so much in the US where the opposition to it was subdued.

What happened to his Presidency? Did he lose the next election? What did the Obummer administration do subsequently in Iraq? Was Bush ever taken to task for his lies much less face a prosecution.

Putin has far more at stake than you can ever imagine. A war gone badly in Ukraine doesn't merely spell an end to his rule. It means an end to his existence. How difficult is it to comprehend that much? And if he wins or anybody wins for that matter, do they actually sit down, count the casualties & wonder if it was worth it ?

Only Hemingway did so & won a Nobel for his pains. So much for philosophy & ruminations.

I just friggin love seeing many of the Indians in here trying to hide their displeasure that their ally Putin is taking a beating. It really is delicious and satisfying to see them in denial and trying to figure out what next move Putin will do that will change this mess they are seeing before their eyes. :)

I think part of their agony is seeing a lot of equipment that Indian army uses pretty much be useless against a less capable army. Main battle tanks popping like zits and s400s and other SAM systems not doing their job or dying on the battlefield.
Lol. Oh that will likely get as ugly for the Russian's like in Kyivand Kharviv. Lviv is really deep inside Ukraine Russian logistics well once again get taken out.

I just friggin love seeing many of the Indians in here trying to hide their displeasure that their ally Putin is taking a beating. It really is delicious and satisfying to see them in denial and trying to figure out what next move Putin will do that will change this mess they are seeing before their eyes. :)
So let me get this right sweetie. You actually think Ukraine is going to win this war do you? Because in the final analysis that's what's going to count.

I think part of their agony is seeing a lot of equipment that Indian army uses pretty much be useless against a less capable army. Main battle tanks popping like zits and s400s and other SAM systems not doing their job or dying on the battlefield.
Russian equipment has stood us in good stead before viz antiquated 3rd Gen MiG-21 shooting down a 4th Gen F-16. There's a precedent to that one too. UK made Gnats felling the US made state of the art Sabres. In fact our US equipment is untested.
Lol. Oh that will likely get as ugly for the Russian's like in Kyivand Kharviv. Lviv is really deep inside Ukraine Russian logistics well once again get taken out.

Reactions: Ironhide

Stop making boorish statements world doesnt revolve around US . By the way should some one remind you how US was taken to task in afghanistan by americas long lost pals.